200 State Road, Kittery, ME 03904 Map · Phone number

• Paints & Pans

42 Reviews for Confection Art

Laura · Married on 09/28/2019

Creativity and Flavor Beyond Compare

When your guests who know Confection Art tell you they plan to limit the apps and the amount of their dinner they eat around the wedding cake, you know you have a winner! Owen and Jim continue to amaze. I’ve used them for both of my daughters weddings and my cousin hired them for her daughter. First the flavors...pumpkin spice cake with rustic maple and cream cheese Swiss merengue filling is my new favorite! The classic butter cake with English lemon curd and wild Maine blueberry Swiss merengue filling is gorgeous looking and tastes as every bit good as it sounds! And that’s just the tip of the iceberg of flavors they offer. All made from scratch, of course.
    As far as the cake decorating - we are talking show stoppers! You can give Owen an outline of your vision and he will exceed your expectations every time! He makes everything he decorates with himself and everything is edible. Even when you know that’s the case, you still can’t quite believe it’s true! The sea urchins on my daughter’s cake were so amazingly life like, I actually had to touch one to believe it, and I’m not new to his creations! Suffice it to say, Owen is a cake genius!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany McHatten · Married on 05/25/2019

Nothing cookie-cutter about this cake

Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Owen and Jim! During the design process Owen listened to me, paid special attention to every detail and ultimately made my vision come to life. Our wedding cake wasn’t “just” a cake – it was a work of art. Our guests absolutely raved about it and the leftovers are in still high demand 🙂 My husband and I both agreed after our tasting that their cakes were the best we’d ever tasted. We’re so lucky that we got to work with them and are looking forward to cutting into our top tier on our first anniversary!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Confection Art's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you both to create the wedding cake of your dreams! Thank you both so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

Owen is the best!

Owen was truly one of our favorite vendors we had for our wedding. From the tasting (which was incredible!) to the cake Owen made for the big day, we have been so impressed with him. We gave Owen some inspiration for how we'd like the cake to look and, needless to say, he went above and beyond what we ever could've imaged. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the cake was, but just as important, how amazing it tasted. Can't wait to get another taste of it once we hit our one year anniversary!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Award

• Nadra Photography Wedding Photographers

Confection Art! It's all in the name. They are true artists. I am always in awe when I walk in and see one of their cakes. Not only are the cakes works of art, they taste amazing!! Nice people too. You'll love working with them.

• Foster's Clambakes and Catering Wedding Caterers

Our clients love working with owner Owen Dyer, at confectionArt in Kittery. Owen is a true confection artist and we completely recommend him to provide you with a stunning and unique wedding cake!

• The Red Barn at Outlook Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Confection Art is absolutely wonderful! Every time they walk into our facility they are so excited to show off their newest masterpiece. The creativity and passion that is committed to each cake is admirable. The jaw-dropping moment of our clients when they see their cake is perfect, every time. A moment captured, another piece of their day complete! The next best moment is when the couple tries the cake...that wide-eyed, slow nod, this is SO yummy look. Priceless.

• 200 State Road Kittery, 03904 See on map
    2073631440 (Phone number)
    Location of (Confection Art)