NOVELLA Wedding Planner & Designer

Punta Cana, DO View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

NOVELLA Wedding Planner & Designer is a wedding planning & wedding designer company situated in Santo Domingo with service in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Casa de Campo and the rest of the Dominican Republic. Ideal for those dreaming of a destination wedding in the gorgeous Caribbean, these planners are dedicated to producing unforgettable events of their clients’ visions. With over two decades of experience in organizing incredible celebrations, these professionals adopt a detail-oriented approach to ensure that their clients receive the wedding they've always dreamed of.

From full planning guidance to wedding decorations, this committed team can apply their expertise to a number of situations. Their American-style planning service is ideal for those who require assistance throughout the entire process. A personal wedding planner will create concepts, schedule meetings, and ultimately ensure that your visions become a reality. With excellent links to an array of trusted vendors, this service gives you peace of mind that your special occasion is in capable hands. Here, your planner can find the picture-perfect venue, floral designer, photographer, and more. What’s more, these planners have a great understanding of the Island and all of it’s hidden gems that are ideal for intimate ceremonies and wedding celebrations. Including secluded beaches and lavish resorts, this Island can facility any size and type of festivity imaginable. Further services available at NOVELLA Wedding Planner & Designer include:

• Full event design
  • Budget analysis
  • An online planning tool
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• I
    Ingrid Married on 08/16/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Exceptional !!!

First of all I would like to say I loved Novella team!!! From beginning to end they helped my dream wedding come true. My wedding was over the top beautiful and I would do all over again in a heart beat. Carlota is the owner she is very knowledgeable, passionate and a blessing, she looks out for you and wants the best for you and has your best interest at heart always. For that I appreciated her so much through all the stress that comes with wedding planning. She was always their to answer my questions. Secondly her team assistant Mariana wow what a sweet, funny and easy going person she was, she helped coordinate my wedding food menu, drinks, some decor,music etc, she was like the missing puzzle to ease my nerves when I felt overwhelmed with the planning process she was truly a life savor! Thirdly the most amazing and talented Liza, decor manager wow she brings your vision to life to the max just beyond beautiful a true work of art! Next, the most sweetest and I mean the most patient wedding coordinator I’ve ever meet in the world named Naomi, not only she helped me from the start when I was getting ready at my bridal suite, she carried my dress, viel, helped me change into my second dress we laughed because she even dried my sweat behind my hair ( we all know DR heat is no joke) from all the dancing lol she was just all around amazing. Lauren amazing as well she helped the groomsmen keep in order she also helped me at the reception a true sweetheart and patient! And lastly Gabriela who made sure of the finishing touches of my wedding decor was perfect thanks so much ❤️. I wish honestly I can relive my wedding again, in 5 years I will renew my vows and I plan on calling them again. I wanted to let you all know from the Novella team how much I appreciated your dedication, your passion and incredible talent you have for all you do, my wedding would have not been so special and spectacular like it was if it wasn’t for you guys. Im so glad and happy I found them. I highly recommend them and you will not be disappointed! With much much love thank you and see you soon!! Love Ingrid and Daniel ❤️
  • Mariana
    Mariana A. Married on 05/07/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tus aliadas para lograr el matrimonio de tus sueños

Con Novella logramos tener el matrimonio de nuestros sueños, incluso superando todas nuestras expectativas!
    Su atención al detalle marco la diferencia para nosotros y nuestros familiares!
    Su flexibilidad nos ayudo a integrar la cultura Venezolana con la Dominicana de una manera espectacular!

NOVELLA Wedding Planner & Designer's reply:

Gracias Maríana . Tu cara de felicidad y emoción es nuestra mayor satisfacción. Estamos a la orden siempre y gracias por confítanos tu momento más preciado
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

NOVELLA Wedding Planner & Designer 1
Offer

Receive a 10% discount on our Planning fees when hiring Decorations and Planning services for you wedding.

Al Agua Cinema Al Agua Cinema Wedding Videographers

BEST option for destination weddings at Dominican Republic, they have a very professional staff and the greatest taste for every detail. Beautiful work. Highly recommended.

Jose A. Aybar No. 148, La Esperilla Dominican Republic Punta Cana, DO, DO 0000Z
809-334-6644

Mon-Fri 9am to 7pm Sat. 9am to 2pm
Location of (NOVELLA Wedding Planner & Designer)
Terrazas del Mar, Boulevard 1 de noviembre Punta Cana, DO, 0000