Cakes for All Seasons

Biddeford, ME View map

Congratulations on your engagement! Your wedding cake will be the centerpiece of your reception. I'll work closely with you to design a delicious, memorable reflection of your personality and the theme of your wedding whether you're looking for rustic charm, vintage elegance or over-the-top bling.

Sample delicious cakes, fillings and frostings at a personalized design consultation. The $25 tasting fee is deducted from your final bill. Custom wedding cakes are priced based on size, flavor and design. Current pricing starts at about $500 for a cake for 100 guests.

Planning a destination wedding from afar? We can design it all via email and telephone. Most samples can be shipped.

Let's meet, I'll bring the treats!

Call 207-200-6312 or email lisa@cakesforallseasonsme.com

$4.00

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.00

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Thomas Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful wedding cake

Lisa made us a gorgeous wedding cake! It was moist and delicious. She also made the desserts for our dessert bar and the groom cake. Guests are still talking about the cake. I’ve also had her make cupcakes for my daughter’s baby shower. Her flavors are out of this world. She is so lovely and so easy to work with. She will be my go to for any of my cake needs.

Cakes for All Seasons's reply:

Jenell: How sweet of you to write a review of our tasting appointment. I'm so pleased you enjoyed it all. It's so fun to see my clients enjoying my cakes. That usually doesn't happen since I am rarely there when the cake is cut. Looking forward to your beautiful wedding in Poland Springs.
    B A Married on 02/09/2020

Delicious!

Lisa created the perfect "naked" cake for our September 2019 barn wedding. Our guests are still raving about the dessert table and cake. The mini apple pies were a particular hit. She was so responsive and easy to work with, can't recommend her enough!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/17/2019

10/10 would recommend

Lisa made us 8 beautiful cakes for our wedding reception. No one could get over how delicious they were & how decadent they looked. Lisa even made us some treats for my bridal shower - equally as tasty. You can not go wrong hiring Lisa for your wedding cake, she is one of the nicest people we have ever met.

Cakes for All Seasons's reply:

This baker has tears in her eyes. So sweet of you to write a review so soon after the wedding, Sarah. The decor your family did looked terrific and displayed the cakes so well. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to baking more treats for you in the future. Thanks so much and all the best to you two.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Patrick & Liza
    22 photos · 09/26/2016

A Sweet Start A Sweet Start Wedding Officiants

Not only is Lisa a talented baker, she's the kindest, sweetest, most real person you'll meet. I recently asked Lisa "If money were no object, what would you do for your dream job?" and her reply was "I'm doing my dream job!" That, my friends, is the kind of vendor you want to work with! Passion, integrity and gorgeous, yummy cake? What more could you want from your wedding cake baker?

10 Westpoint Lane Suite 206 Biddeford, ME, 04005
2072006312
207-625-7100

by appointment
Location of (Cakes for All Seasons)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding