Color&Cake Photography

Solana Beach, CA View map
$3,250 Most Popular Price

$3,250 Most Popular Price

Color&Cake Photography is a wedding photography company in San Diego, California. Owner Calli is a passionate photographer who is inspired by her clients. She wants to capture the natural beauty and emotions of your relationship through gorgeous, fine-art photography. Color&Cake Photography uses natural, contemporary and photojournalistic techniques to create a unique style that captures your love story accurately and beautifully.

Color&Cake Photography is available to travel nationwide to capture your wedding wherever you are. They also are available to work additional hours as necessary, to ensure that every moment of your wedding is covered. They can shoot your engagement photos, boudoir photos, Trash-the-dress shoot and wedding portraits. Their list of photography services are:

• High-resolution images
  • One event per day
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3050.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3250

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount

• Shannon
    Shannon S. Married on 12/03/2020

Perfectly Captured Day

STOP! Stop right here because if you are looking for someone AMAZING to capture your day, you have found your photographer. I found Calli online and loved the fun, vibrant look of her photos and when we met at our venue open house, it was an instant connection. We won her free engagement photo shoot drawing (yay!) and she captured our perfectly goofy selves perfectly. That shoot was only a small glimpse into how our day was to be captured. Our day was filled with vibrant flowers, many smiles and all of the love. Calli captured every feeling perfectly and I can’t help but smile every time I glance at the photos. Working with Calli will mean working with a photographer who wants to capture your day to make you smile for years to come. Trust me, contact her and you will know(:
    Haley Married on 08/03/2018
    I found Calli’s Instagram while scrolling through my feed after searching for #sandiegoweddingphotographer. It was a picture of a bride laughing/smiling and it was one of the best pictures on my feed (sorry not sorry to other photographers haha!). Instantly I was intrigued after seeing the vibrant and warm colors in the photos. I was sold after seeing real, happy couples, enjoying some of the best days of their lives. Calli responded instantly when I sent her an email, and we were able to schedule an in person meeting. If you love cool coffee shops and dessert, Calli is your girl! She is so easy to talk to, she’s personable, professional and I really appreciated her wanting to get to know my husband and I’s story to get an idea of how our engagement shoot/wedding day would look like. Her packages for photos are great, and there is so much she offers. I really wanted a coffee table album, and was happy to see she did that. After shooting both the engagement and wedding, I already knew our pictures would be amazing, and sure enough, they absolutely were beautiful! Some people choose to have videographers during their wedding day to look back and watch such a special moment in their lives, but with the photos Calli took, I am reminded of every single moment during one of the best days of my life. By choosing Calli to be your photographer, you honestly will not be disappointed. She is so great at what she does, and I’m so glad social media was able to lead me to her!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/23/2018
    Calli was such a blessing to work with. From the beginning to the end. She was so accommodating when it came to adding hours. She arrived on time to the reception venue and from the start knew exactly what type of photos I wanted to capture on such a special day. I am so happy that we chose her to capture these photos on such a special day, she was so great throughout that my best friend is hiring her for her wedding. Thank you Calli! <3

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Color&Cake Photography Price Rates

Solana Beach Solana Beach, CA, 92075
858-386-4151
Location of (Color&Cake Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding