23 Beaumont Terrace, West Orange, NJ 07052 Map · Phone number

About Christine Hyder Events LLC.

Christine Hyder Events is a boutique event planning company creating chic and stylish weddings and events throughout New Jersey and the Metro New York area. Christine's mission is to offer her couples and clients the professional, personal attention they deserve. She takes the neccessary time to get to know each one of her clients, working one on one with them to bring their vision to reality.

Christine's background stems from years of working in New York City's fashion center where she helped plan corporate events and in-house fashion shows. Utilizing her backround in event planning and design along with her strong fashion sense, Christine helps clients design and plan one of a kind signature weddings that truly represent who they are as individuls, and as couples. Christine has planned everything from corporate music events and weddings to the chicest private parties. She approaches every event, large or small, with equally detailed execution, commitment and creativity.

With an endless list of reputable vendors at hand, she will help guide you in selecting the right vendor and supplier customized to fit you, your specific style and budget. Christine also offers exclusive pampering and wellness services for her brides. Please contact the {CHE} office today to discuss your personal planning needs and vision.

DSC1212
DSC1212
SarahShaun183
SarahShaun5
Christine Hyder Events LLC.

3 Reviews for Christine Hyder Events LLC.

Tania · Married on 08/20/2011

Christine was wonderful to work with. She turned our backyard into a dream wedding venue. She understood my vision of the wedding and helped make it happen. She made wonderful suggestions on vendors as well as ideas. She also made sure to take care of all the logistical details to. She was highly organized throughout the process. She also was always calm and professional with me, my husband and all or family and friends. I highly recomend Christine!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2011

Our vision for a backyard wedding came true all because of Christine's understanding of who were are as a couple. She truly brought our dream to life and we could not have not pictured a more perfect day. Our family and friends were so impressed with her attention to detail and organization of the day. Christine has a great talent and we are so lucky we found her for our planner. We miss working with Christine now that the day is over!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Erica · Married on 09/16/2017

0.4
      0.5

I just want to warn family and friends that prior to my wedding, I was scammed by this alleged event planner, Christine Hyder. My family and I have since attempted to contact her via email, text, and also reached out to her employer- but to no avail. I'm not sure if she's employed or if this is in fact a real company at this point. She has since blocked me and my family on social media and I'm unable to communicate with her. At the time of signing a contract, I paid her cash in full-like a fool (lesson learned.) I terminated the contract less than midway prior to my event date because she was completely unreliable, incompetent, and did not fulfill a single obligation listed in the terms of our agreement to completion. She showed up late to our first appointment, didn't call or text for 2 hours after a different scheduled appointment, and when we did speak on the phone-the receoptjon was so bad and apparently she didn't have a landline to call me from. She did not get a single vendor estimate for comparative purposes, other than the vendor quotes I had provided her with. This is just to name a few examples. She promised to give me a partial refund, well that was several months ago and I've yet to receive one. You live and learn...and by the grace of God my wedding was the most magical event of my life and there isn't a single area to credit her for other than for her being-uninvolved. I would just hate to see anyone endure what I endured prior to what should be a happy time in their lives. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm honest, reliable, and thorough! Clearly she and I were not a good match. Her disappearance further supports my reason for firing her in the first place. This is not how professionals operate. I'll pray for her because evidently she needed the money more than I did but...what she sewed, surely she shall reap. She has two daughters and I pray that no one ever scams them the way she scammed me-because I'm someone's daughter also.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Christine Hyder Events LLC.'s reply:

Sadly, I helped this bride plan a wedding for $500 (huge savings compared to a standard $3,500 fee) as a favor for a friend of a friend. The work I put in for 4 weeks justified the non-refundable deposit as stated in my contract as a retainer fee that most of us in the industry have. I ended up refunding the split half as she was completely unprofessional to work with and as someone who has an impeccable reputation as the brides below have all reviewed my work as 5 stars across the board, I guess the only thing that I can say is “There is always one!” I was the co-director for the North NJ Association of Bridal Consultants and if you google my name you will see the work I have done in the industry for the past 10 years including “wish upon a wedding” in north NJ where I volunteered my services for those with terminal illnesses - those who know me, know that I am the best. For someone to make up lies about me because I would not return my container fee (which is in the contract) and worse, uses my children as target for a review sadly speaks words about her character without having to say a word. My final comment would be “There is always one” and she was mine.

Christine Hyder Events LLC. FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Feuza Reis Photography
    Feuza Reis Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Christine Hyder because she is not only a planner but she is a designer. I feel so at ease when she is on board and now the day will be flawless. She is extremely organized making the day perfect to photographer. I love her style which is a mix of intimate hosting with eclectic but modern flair. I share the same vision as Christine and she is just awesome.

• 23 Beaumont Terrace West Orange, 07052 See on map