1500 Opus Place, Downers Grove, IL 60515 Map · Phone number

About Chicago Marriott Suites Downers Grove

The Chicago Marriott Suites Downers Grove Hotel offers the outstanding service and convenience you'd expect from Marriott and something unexpected: a distinctive boutique-like setting featuring wonderfully comfortable and spacious suites.

Highlights
* Specialized catering & custom menus for memorable events at our banquet halls in Downers Grove
* An elegant atmosphere for an intimate Downers Grove wedding or social event with up to 120 guests
* Outstanding service & attention to detail means that you can fully enjoy your wedding celebration
* Expert Downers Grove Event Planning Specialists are available to assist with weddings & events
* The proximity of our hotel to I-88, I-355 and major airports makes attending social events a breeze

Click here to see photos of Marriott Weddings

2007041837320731
chidg exterior photo

2 Reviews for Chicago Marriott Suites Downers Grove

Michelle · Married on 05/03/2013

We booked the Marriott DG for our wedding ceremony reception, and it was amazing. We worked with Heather Mulhall to start with. She guided us through the different packages and the pricing. She was super friendly and always polite and helpful. Most importantly, she was not a pushy salesperson. She did her best to add complimentary benefits to entice the deal. She, along with Tony Anaya, convinced us to book, and we’re glad we did.\r\n\r\nTony was the coordinator that handled all of the wedding aspects after booking. He helped us figure out the schedule, layout, basically everything about our wedding. He was always friendly and courteous, even when we were getting stressed and it showed. He promised us that everything would turn out to our satisfaction, and he was right. EVERYTHING was perfect! The food tasted great, and room looked amazing, and the staff never missed a beat. We could not have asked for a better wedding. THANK YOU to Heather, Tony, and the rest of the staff that gave us a perfect wedding!!!! Highest recommendation possible!\r\n

Sent on 03/03/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2007

2.0
      3.0

The Marriott in Downers Grove was an overall "okay" site for our reception. They were a little pricey, but I was assuming I would get what I paid for... I think they would probably do much better for others, ours was at a bad time, as the Event Planner we booked everything with, changed jobs, and was relocated to a different Marriott, and they didn't really have anyone in the position at the time of our wedding. I felt very uneasy how things were left the last days before the wedding, and felt like I had to arrive early to ensure everything was completed (room set-up, tables, etc.) beforehand. The only other major complaint was that threw away all of the boxes I brought everything in, and had to "find" new ones for use to take everything home afterwards (glass bowls for the center pieces, cake topper, leftover wedding favors, etc.). They also didn't bill us the last payment right away, which I wouldn't have complained about, except they then billed the card 2 months later, with changing my name and all, created a mess with our credit card company.

Sent on 07/02/2008

Chicago Marriott Suites Downers Grove FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 120
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs