The Westin Chicago Lombard, formerly known as The Westin Lombard, is a modern hotel wedding venue in Lombard, Illinois. This wedding venue specializes in personalizing your wedding day where we will turn your visions into reality. The Westin Chicago Lombard's team of wedding specialists are ready to provide quality service without the wedding day stress.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 800 wedding guests at The Westin Chicago Lombard with four event spaces available. The Grand Ballroom is amongst the largest and has a private entry that turns into a room with 23-foot ceilings. The second largest is the Junior Ballroom that boasts a private terrace and overlooks the reflecting pond. We also offer our Lilac and Magnolia Ballrooms that provide more intimate surroundings for gatherings up to 200 wedding guests.
Services Offered Amenities
The Westin Chicago Lombard offers a wide range of event services. These services include:
- Bridal suite
- Setup and cleanup
- Event planning
- In-house bar
- In-house catering
- Liability insurance
- Accessible path (from public entrance to fitness center)
- Accessible path (from public entrance to meeting room/ballroom)
- Accessible path (from public entrance to swimming pool)
- Accessible path (public entrance alternative)
- Accessible path (from public entrance to registration desk)
- Accessible path (Registration Desk Pathway)
- Accessible path (from public entrance to restaurant/lounge)
- Accessible self-parking
- Accessible room
- Accessible room (with 32” wide doorways)
- Accessible path (from public entrance to accessible guest rooms)
- Grab Bars (bathroom)
- Grab Bars (bathtub)
- Bathtub seat
- ADA Compliant (doors with lever handles)
- ADA Compliant (lowered electrical outlets)
- Accessible room (hearing)
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom (adjustable shower wand)
- Accessible bathroom (toilet seat at wheelchair height)
- TTY (Text Telephone Device)
- Accessible bathroom (accessible vanities)
- ADA Compliant (lowered viewports)
- Transfer shower
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking area (public area)
- Safety deposit box
- Public address system
Only service animals
- Biking trails (1.4 miles)
- Bowling (3.2 miles)
- Hiking (1.3 miles)
- Horseback riding (6.3 miles)
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Nature trail (1.3 miles)
- Rock climbing (9.3 miles)
- Skiing (7.4 miles)
- Table tennis (9 miles)
- Tennis (4 miles)
- Tennis (4.5 miles)
- Volleyball (2 miles)
- Fitness (TRX Suspension Training System)
- Fitness (Free weights)
- Golf (3.7 miles)
- Fitness classes
POOL AND WELLNESS
- Fitness center (24h, on site)
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Cardio equipment
- Lap Pool (09:00-19:00, indoor, reservation is required, heated)
- Pool/beach towels (reservation is required)
- Bath Products
- Jetted bathtub
MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY
- Electrical outlet (desk level)
- Telephone (cordless)
- Telephone (with speakerphone)
- Telephone (two-line)
- Subtitles/closed captions available on TV
- A/V equipment rental
- CD Player
- TV (Rear screen projection)
- TV (TV production service provider)
- Walkie talkie radios
- Cable channels (CNN)
- Cable channels (ESPN)
- Satellite/Cable channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Air conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- In-room climate control with air conditioning
- Ironing board
- In-room safe
- Wet bar
- Computer rental
- Fax (complimentary, page limit for outgoing fax)
- Meeting room capacity (largest, 2500)
- Projector (overhead)
- AV technician
- Video conferencing
- Meeting room space (total, 40031.0 ft2)
FOOD AND DRINK
- Catering service (Afternoon Break)
- Catering service (Coffee Break)
- Catering service (dinner)
- Catering service (lunch)
- Local restaurant delivery (dinner)
- Coffee/tea (in-room)
- Concierge Lounge (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (from USD 15, continental breakfast)
- Breakfast available (from USD 12, grab-n-go breakfast)
- Vending machine
- Check-in Times (from 15:00)
- Check-out Times (till 12:00)
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car rental
- ATM/cash machine
- Currency exchange (nearby)
- Valet dry cleaning
- Children's cots/cribs
- Pillows (down/feather)
- Pillows (foam)
- Extra beds (USD 35.00 per room daily)
- Sofa (pull-out)
- Wireless Internet (complimentary, public area)
- Wireless Internet (all rooms)
- Wired/Wireless Internet (meeting rooms)
- Highspeed Wired/Wireless Internet (USD 17.95 per day)
- Highspeed Wired/Wireless Internet (USD 14.95 per day)
- Dining table
- Security guards
- Parking (complimentary, on site)
- Valet parking (USD 10 daily)
- Private parking (USD 10 per day)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
26 ReviewsWrite a review
Professional Network & Endorsements5 Endorsements
great venue, staff is personal and professional
Beautiful venue and great customer service make this hotel a must for your wedding
It's always an extreme pleasure to perform for events at the Westin Lombard. Jennifer and her team are fantastic through the entire planning process and really shine on the day of the event. Look no further than this gem of a hotel!!
The Westin Chicago Lombard frequently asked questions
What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Westin Chicago Lombard?
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Event Planning
- Set Up
At The Westin Chicago Lombard, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?
- Cake Cutting
- Wedding Cake
At The Westin Chicago Lombard, what does the bar service starting price include?
- Champagne Toast
- House Beer
- House Liquor
- House Wine
- Open Bar
What are the most important characteristics of The Westin Chicago Lombard in terms of venue type, style and location?
- Banquet Hall
What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Westin Chicago Lombard for wedding events?
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Scenic Views
What kind of wedding events does The Westin Chicago Lombard offer?
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
What services does The Westin Chicago Lombard offer for wedding events?
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Get Ready Rooms
- Liability Insurance
- Lighting / Sound
- Pet Friendly
- Set Up
What furniture and decorations does The Westin Chicago Lombard have available for wedding events?
- Audio Equipment
- Chair Covers
- Dance Floor
What percentage of users recommend The Westin Chicago Lombard and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?