Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago

$10k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 600 guests

$10k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 600 guests

The Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago is a hotel for couples looking to get married in the Chicago, Illinois area. This venue’s modern and sophisticated look suits weddings of all varieties in a number of available spaces. With a drive time of 20 minutes from Chicago’s O'Hare International Airport, this venue is convenient for local and out-of-town guests.

Facilities and Capacity
With a guest maximum of 600, couples can choose to have a large party or an intimate affair. The garden terrace hosts ceremonies and cocktail receptions for couples, and two ballrooms offer the opportunity to host the ceremony and reception indoors. The modern ballrooms feature circular chandeliers overhead and simple decor to encourage couples to make the space their own. Outdoor tented receptions are also an option made available to couples.

The staff at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago works with couples to provide hospitable services for the wedding. The venue’s services include:

• Accommodations
  • Shuttle
  • Tables
  • Tents

Cuisine
The chefs at the hotel work with couples to create a mouthwatering menu for their special day. They offer options to meet a number of dietary restrictions and work well with special requests from the couple. The dishes can be served using the following catering styles:

• Buffet
  • Plated
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Accommodation
Couples spend the night in a complimentary suite when booking their wedding at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. Overnight guests will find rooms and suites with contemporary decor and modern comforts.

Other Services
The venue hosts rehearsal dinners and morning-after brunches for couples and their guests in addition to ceremonies and receptions.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Parking
Set Up

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Catering Services
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
November
December

• Arion
    Arion W. Married on 08/14/2021

Calix was great

Our wedding was August 14th. Calix, was great, easy to talk to and work with. He answered all of my questions and requests. I think I emailed him 1000 times and he always responded. The food tasting was great. I was skeptical at first about the food because I'm so picky. But Calix, told me to try it out and I listened and the food was great. The suite that we had our wedding night. Was great. We look forward to coming back for that suite.

Hello Arion!

Thank you so much for your kind review. I will forever remember that food tasting! It was so much fun and I am so happy we exceeded your expectations. It was such an honor to be your host. We wish you and Deonte all the best and we look forward to welcoming you back! Anytime you want to come back, please let me know and I will make sure you are taken care of.

Congratulations!

Calix Aguilar
    Graciela F. Married on 07/31/2021

Our Wedding was Perfect!

I am so glad that we chose to have our wedding at the Hyatt Regency, not just for the looks of the venue itself but because of the staff! Our day went perfectly, and everything exceeded my expectations. Calix, the wedding coordinator, was just an absolute joy to work with. He was so easy to speak to, provided such wonderful guidance and support, and gave us great recommendations for decorators and other outside vendors. Calix really took care of us and helped our wedding flow perfectly. His calming personality really helped with my anxiety while planning our wedding and before our ceremony. The staff at our ceremony and reception were all very attentive and courteous (special shout out to the waitstaff for our head table and John, who made the remainder of our reception run smoothly!). Also, we had so many compliments about our food and cake (made by Oak Mill Bakery, our favorite!). In all, our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were just perfect, and we could not have asked for anything better. Thank you Calix and Hyatt!

Hello Graciela,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and praise. It was truly a pleasure and an honor to be given the opportunity to plan such an important day for you and Erik. On behalf of the Hyatt Regency and myself, we wish you both all the best and if you ever need anything we are always here for you. Congratulations again!!!!

Warmest Regards,
    Calix Aguilar
  • Serena
    Serena L. Married on 02/22/2020

All You Need is the Hyatt and Calix!

I could not have imagined a better venue to get married in. The Hyatt was recently renovated and we received many compliments of how modern and sleek the ballrooms, lobby, and hotel rooms were. The renovated areas throughout the hotel also made great locations for wedding photos!
    Not only was the venue amazing, but the wedding coordinator, Calix, made my wedding everything I wanted and more. I cannot emphasize how much of a difference is it to have someone from Day 1 be by your side to help you plan your day, to the moment he queues you to walk down aisle for your Processional. I trusted Calix from the moment I met him and I loved that he was creative, assertive, and accommodating. I handed him random last-minute decorations, had small detailed questions about the ceremony (i.e. should my father lift the veil then kiss me and shake hand), last-minute table swaps, etc. and he addressed every single thing. Everyone kept complimenting how I was so relaxed throughout the wedding day and I applaud Calix for being the reason. I knew day of that when things do go wrong, he'd handle it and keep it under control.
    His staff throughout the night was professional and every aspect was well executed. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision with the Hyatt and I hope everyone gets to celebrate their special day here!

Hello Serena,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed being a part of your wedding and thank you so much for giving me your confidence and trust. If there is anything I can ever do for you please let me know! I wish you and Kevin all the happiness in the world but from what I saw, you already have it with Kevin.

-Calix Aguilar

Deals

Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago 1
Gift
Experience the classic and refreshing hospitality at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg!

Pricing

1800 East Golf Road Schaumburg, Illinois, 60173
847-517-6913
Location of (Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding