1011 S Pearl EXPY | Suite 150, Dallas, TX 75201 Map · Phone number

About Charming Events Company

Description

Charming Events Company is a full service coordination, florist, and wedding/event design company. Whether your event is indoors or out, whatever your numbers or budget, the right flowers and creativity will create the perfect finishing touch for your environment. We believe that a perfect event begins with the smallest of details. We work side by side with you beginning with the initial consult ation. When you contract Charming, we go above and beyond to ensure that your wedding is a reflection of your personality and style and that your dream is turned into a colorful reality. Most importantly, you will be able to enjoy the entire process of planning the wedding and watching your dream turn into reality. From ceremony flowers and personals, to arrangements for your reception, we create the perfect designs to tell your story. Our designs, from timeless bouquets to contemporary floral arrangements, are created with you in mind. Whether you're seeking a wedding coordinator or simply small finishing touches to ensure that your special day is flawless, we will be by your side with extravagant and elegant ideas. By working within your budget and listening to your vision, we will help transform your special day into an unforgettable event. We promise that your guests will be completely Charmed from the moment your invitations are received to the very last drop of champagne served. Let our dedication to creating flawless events shine through on your wedding day.

Phone (214) 287-8879 Email alicia@charmingeventscompany.com Website http://www.charmingeventscompany.com

Follow Charming Events Company on

Other couples have also viewed

• F.lori.sh Designs By Lori
  • Whole Blossoms
  • Bloomzies by Gwen
  • Carmen Flora
ef38078c33f3d3e1 2cc6b9 1d5b6c890c774429bdbeb2a38f16445b
www.youarecharming.com | Florist: Charming | Photographer: Haley Ringo
www.youarecharming.com | Florist: Charming | Photographer: Chelsea Renee Photography
www.youarecharming.com | Florist: Charming | Photographer: Allison Harp Photography
www.youarecharming.com | Florist: Charming | Photographer: Rockstarr & Co.
www.youarecharming.com | Florist: Charming | Photographer: Rockstarr & Co.
Couple photo
Couple photo
Indoor wedding ceremony
Indoor wedding ceremony
ef38078c33f3d3e1 2cc6b9 1d5b6c890c774429bdbeb2a38f16445b

13 Reviews for Charming Events Company

Elizabeth · Married on 10/03/2015

I used Alicia with Charming Events Company for floral design for my October wedding. She was very easy to work with and really understood my vision and brought it to life. Alicia was flexible when I had last minute changes that I wanted to make. On the day of, her and her team went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect. She also did the florals for my bridal shower and they were BEAUTIFUL! She is extremely creative and I think can work with any bride’s style. She is also very reasonably priced for the quality of work that she does. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Heather · Married on 08/08/2015

Charming Events Company was so amazing during the entire process of planning all the way to wedding day! With Alicia's help, we planned my dream wedding and on the day of, she made it happen! She worked with our budget and made it happen. Her flowers were beyond fresh and full of color. Not only was I able to communicate with Charming Events Company at any time I needed them, they were able to give me detailed explanations and/or examples. I suggest them to any bride or anyone needing flower arrangements! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Lori · Married on 04/25/2015

We chose Charming Events Company for my daughter's Month-Of Wedding Planning. After meeting with her one time, she felt like a trusted friend. Alicia was very knowledgeable and listened carefully to everything my daughter was dreaming of, giving us direction and advice along the way. She was in close contact with our vendors and the wedding day approached and made sure they were clued in on all of the wedding details. My daughter's wedding day went off without a hitch!! We only have one daughter, but if we had another to marry off we would be calling on Alicia of Charming Events Company!! Thank you Alicia and your wonderful staff!!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Award

• JC Bartending Wedding Caterers

Always a pleasure to work with! Charming Events Company always does an awesome job. Highly recommend.

• The Springs in Rockwall Mansion Weddings

Charming Events Company hands down is absolutely a delight to work with. Alicia and her team are very honest, professional, knowledgeable, and easy to get along with. She strives to provide your hearts desire and finds a way to be budget friendly. Not only is she talented, she is passionate. You cant go wrong having her on by your side for any event from designing your florals to the production of your special day!

• 1011 S Pearl EXPY | Suite 150 Dallas, TX, 75201 See on map
    Location of (Charming Events Company)