401 Park Avenue South 10th Floor, New York, NY 10016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Charlie Juliet Photography LLC

Hi, I am CJ, the founder of Charlie Juliet. My biggest passion in life has granted me the opportunity to capture the love and laughter couples and families share. There is no greater joy than being a part of someone's wedding day, being there to witness all the tears of joy, and all the moments you didn't even know were happening along the way. Being a Graphic Designer for years in my former career has helped me appreciate the most creative compositions. Color and design are my ultimate favorite inspirations, and while I photograph in an editorial fashion, through my own style I love to create timeless, natural, beautiful photos couples will forever cherish.

My work has been featured on numerous wedding blogs such as Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, 100 Layer Cake, Elizabeth Anne Designs, as well as featured in Brides Magazine. My husband and I live in the Upper East Side of New York, and enjoy traveling and seeing all that NYC has to offer.

thompson0917
thompson0720

• Videos 1

53 Reviews for Charlie Juliet Photography LLC

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

CJ is such an amazing photographer and so fantastic to work with. She is super warm and makes you immediately feel comfortable both in emails and when it comes time to actually take your photos. We had our engagement session a little over a year before our wedding, and CJ was such a joy to work with. She was happy to trek throughout Central Park with us to get pictures in multiple locations and, even though our photo session was only supposed to be 2 hours, she didn't even bat an eye at going longer so we could get the best possible light for our final pictures. By the time our wedding came around, even though CJ was about 7 months pregnant, she was entirely committed and basically shot for 11 hours straight. It was truly amazing and everyone commented on how impressed they were with her! The pictures of both our engagement session and wedding turned out so well. We absolutely love them and can't recommend CJ highly enough!

CJ was absolutely fantastic! She is easy to work with, extremely responsive, incredibly thoughtful and a pleasure to work with.

Kyle · Married on 05/29/2016

CJ did a great job with everything and was very easy to work with. Her photos came out perfect and she captured everything we asked her to. I would highly recommend choosing her. Money well spent.

Charlie Juliet Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Peony Events
    Peony Events Wedding Planners

Charlie Juliet is a joy to work with! Organized, creative and kind-hearted, exactly the type of person you want to be part of your 'day of' team! We recommend CJ + her team and enjoy working with them!

• The Blissful Bloom
    The Blissful Bloom Wedding Florists

CJ is a wonderful photographer with a very unique style and aesthetic. She puts her clients at ease, chooses just the right moments and understands what folks are intrinsically looking for!

• MIXTAPE cover band
    MIXTAPE cover band Wedding Bands

Gorgeous work and lovely to work with, cannot recommend her enough!

• 401 Park Avenue South, 10th Floor New York, 10016 See on map