Charleston Events Hair and Makeup

Charleston Events Hair and Makeup

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Charleston Events Hair and Makeup

Special event hair and custom makeup

Charleston Events Hair and Makeup.  Based in the most charming and popular wedding destination!  We get to style special events for a living!  We use all HD professional makeup traditional or airbrushed.  Our team of licensed professionals will help to ensure a smooth and stress-free day! Call or visit us at (843)670-9936 or www.charlestoneventshairandmakeup.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makeup (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

Jennifer and her girls were nothing short of amazing. My hair and makeup (bride) was flawless and natural. They made me feel beautiful and relaxed the day of, even when they had TEN other women to take care of!!! Everyone looked stunning and loved the turn out. I would choose CEH&M any day for my big day, you should too!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bevin, 5/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer and her assistant did my rehearsal dinner/trial run the day before, and then they did my hair and makeup and a few bridesmaids' hair on the day of the wedding. They showed up on time and did a great job with both hair and make up. I was a little late from a bridesmaid brunch on Friday, and they had no problem accommodating. My hair turned out better than I could have imagined. I'm so glad I did a trial run on Friday, because we discovered my face shape didn't really work with what I had envisioned. They scrapped the look, reworked it to give me something fun for the rehearsal, and totally redid the entire style for the day of the wedding. I was anxious prior to getting it done, but it was perfect. I still look at pictures and think - wow - they did a killer job. I look better than I'll ever look again ;) Highly recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Landon, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup

This review is based on the ON SITE services Jennifer provided me during a 12 hour photo shoot in multiple locations. Jennifer was with me to make sure everything went just right.

Test #1 was when I arrived to the first location and realized I had forgotten my entire bag of clothes at my house. Jennifer helped me navigate through the situation and assured me it would all be ok. Test passed!

I have worked with Jennifer and her team on multiple occasions and each and every time, I have been blown away by their skill level and their fun personalities.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/21/16, 1 Review

0:57 minutes
Charleston Events Hair And Makeup
1:12 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Thanks to Jennifer my bride's bridal preparations were flawless. Her team did an amazing job making Emily feel beautiful. Excellent work ladies! And thanks a million.

Charleston, SC 29466   See On Map