Celebrity Tux and Tails

Peoria, AZ View map

Celebrity Tux and Tails offers 20 years of experience in menswear. We know planning a wedding can be overwhelming. Let us take the stress out of choosing the attire for the men. We treat everyone like a star! Private in home/office presentations, on-site fittings, delivery and individualized sizing of every outfit, pick up after the event, and we can even come to the ceremony and make sure all the men look PERFECT!

You can stop by our Tempe or Glendale store without an appointment or you can schedule a private consutlation: bit.ly/celebconsult

We have all the latest styles and colors! We serve the entire Phoenix metro area....Celebrity Tux and Tails has the Selection you WANT....and the Service you DESERVE!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $1,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Jewelry
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
Full Refund
Partial Sale

• Melissa
    Melissa W. Married on 11/13/2021

The convenience was best!

We loved our suits for the wedding! Larry was so kind and helpful! What really set Celebrity Tux and Tails apart was the opportunity for them to bring suits to us at the venue and pick up from the venue. The groomsmen and fathers were from out of town so this worked out perfectly for all! No stress on any one’s behalf. Loved working with Larry as well!
  • Kerri
    Kerri M. Married on 11/13/2021

Did not use

Did not use....................
  • Ahena
    Ahena M. Married on 01/22/2021

Wedding 1/22/21

My husband looked so handsome , I couldn’t have asked for better!

Celebrity Tux and Tails's reply:

We're so glad to hear that! You and Eugene both look stunning in those photos. Thanks for trusting us with the menswear for your big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

37 photos · 08/05/2018
  • Ashwin & Amanda
    24 photos · 02/07/2015

Events Your Way Events Your Way Wedding Planners

The whole team at Celebrity Tux and Tails is amazing! I have referred them more times than I can count and have never had an issue. I also use them personally when my family needs formal attire. I highly recommend them and promise you won't be disappointed.

Arizona Mobile DJ Arizona Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

Larry & Felicia are awesome! Larry personally delivered a pair of tuxedo pants to me at a bridal show event I was hosting. I had damaged the pants I was wearing on load in and Larry brought me a new pair within' minutes to my location. In addition I was at another event in the far east valley (Gilbert) and needed a pair of white dress shoes for an open house and Felicia Kesler hand delivered them to me at The Falls Event center. You can't go wrong with Celebrity Tux & Tails!

Wraines Photography Wraines Photography Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure of meeting Felicia at Celebrity Tux & Tails. She went over the basics when working with a couple and had amazing insights to finding the right colors for suits and tuxedos. We were able to learn things from her to help us know what to point out to couples in setting up photography opportunities to capture the men in the photos as perfectly as the Bride. I highly recommend Celebrity Tux & Tails for your menswear needs!

8995 W Olive Ave #113, Suite 103A Peoria, AZ, 85345
623-934-9406

Always Open For Appointments Mon - Friday 11am - 7pm Saturday 10am - 5pm Sunday 12pm - 5pm
Location of (Celebrity Tux and Tails)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding