9240 W Northern Ave Suite 103A, Glendale, AZ 85305 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Celebrity Tux and Tails

Celebrity Tux and Tails offers 20 years of experience in menswear. We know planning a wedding can be overwhelming. Let us take the stress out of choosing the attire for the men. We treat everyone like a star! Private in home/office presentations, on-site fittings, delivery and individualized sizing of every outfit, pick up after the event, and we can even come to the ceremony and make sure all the men look PERFECT!

You can stop by our Tempe or Glendale store without an appointment or you can schedule a private consutlation: bit.ly/celebconsult

We have all the latest styles and colors! We serve the entire Phoenix metro area....Celebrity Tux and Tails has the Selection you WANT....and the Service you DESERVE!

Follow Celebrity Tux and Tails on

Celebrity Tux and Tails 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Moreno · Married on 12/01/2018

Best tuxedo rental

My husband and his groomsmen rented their tuxedos from Celebrity tux and they have very good quality tuxedos their packages are affordable.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Celebrity Tux and Tails 8
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/17/2018

Superb Customer Service with the Personal Touch!!

Working with Larry and his team was exceptional. From the very beginning, he made us feel important and valued as a client. He provided us with his expertise and made recommendations based off his experience to put us at ease about the decisions being made for our wedding attire (we ended up doing a custom suit and then had the wedding party purchase off the rack with alterations). Not only did he deliver all orders to the resort (45 minutes from his store); he also returned that same night with any alterations he needed to make for the out of town guests. That level of service is few and far between these days! We highly recommend Celebrity Tux and Tails!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Thomas Moss · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect from start finish!

Five-star service is hard to come by. Celebrity Tux and Tales delivered exceptional service for our moderately large wedding party. We choose to purchase our suits and rent accessories such as our shoes, shirt, etc. The tailoring was perfect, the communication was perfect, the service was perfect. What more can I say? Larry is the go-to guy for all your formal wear needs.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Celebrity Tux and Tails FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $1,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales, Full Refund, Partial Sale

• Events Your Way
    Events Your Way Wedding Planners

The whole team at Celebrity Tux and Tails is amazing! I have referred them more times than I can count and have never had an issue. I also use them personally when my family needs formal attire. I highly recommend them and promise you won't be disappointed.

• Arizona Mobile DJ
    Arizona Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

Larry & Felicia are awesome! Larry personally delivered a pair of tuxedo pants to me at a bridal show event I was hosting. I had damaged the pants I was wearing on load in and Larry brought me a new pair within' minutes to my location. In addition I was at another event in the far east valley (Gilbert) and needed a pair of white dress shoes for an open house and Felicia Kesler hand delivered them to me at The Falls Event center. You can't go wrong with Celebrity Tux & Tails!

• Wraines Photography
    Wraines Photography Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure of meeting Felicia at Celebrity Tux & Tails. She went over the basics when working with a couple and had amazing insights to finding the right colors for suits and tuxedos. We were able to learn things from her to help us know what to point out to couples in setting up photography opportunities to capture the men in the photos as perfectly as the Bride. I highly recommend Celebrity Tux & Tails for your menswear needs!

• 9240 W Northern Ave Suite 103A, Suite 103A Glendale, Arizona, 85305 See on map
    623-934-9406 (Other Phone Number)
    Always Open For Appointments Mon - Friday 11am - 7pm Saturday 10am - 5pm Sunday 12pm - 5pm