Phoenix, AZ 85099 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About In Awe Weddings and Events

In Awe Weddings & Events, Phoenix, Arizona, provides full service wedding
coordination and event planning. As professional wedding consultants, the
mother/daughter team of Sandy Walker and Kelsey Murrietta believe your wedding should be
a romantic, elegant and superbly organized day that reflects your personal taste.

We can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming special event! Submit an inquiry to the right or send us a message above to learn more about our services and set up an initial phone call!

Follow In Awe Weddings and Events on

57ea2e30528a8571 Abbey Jacob P 0044

48 Reviews for In Awe Weddings and Events

Samantha · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Wedding Planner!!

Hire Sandy NOW! Picking her was the best decision we made regarding our wedding, her attention to detail was incredible and the service we received was beyond what we could have imagined.

When we first met with Sandy we were only intending to hire her as a day of coordinator, but after talking with her and seeing how reasonable the pricing was for full wedding planning we decided to hire her for the whole package. Throughout the wedding planning process, Sandy was there to organize every meeting, take care of all of the details and communication with vendors and provide recommendations. Everyone kept asking us how we were dealing with the stress of wedding planning, but there was no stress throughout because Sandy helped take care of so much and was quick to respond to any question or concern that we had. By the time we even had a question she already had the answer for us. Every vendor that she recommended was on point and provided great service the day of, she truly delivered on providing our dream wedding and we could not have done this without her. When working with vendors they all had the same reaction knowing we had Sandy "oh your wedding is going to be great." Everybody loved working with her from us to our vendors to our parents.

Sandy was always there for us and it was because of her that we got to have our dream wedding. Even when plans had to change on the fly day of she was in total control and made sure we had the most amazing day possible. We don't know how we could have done it without her and can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Lindsay Snyder · Married on 01/11/2020

Lindsay L.

I almost can't even describe how happy I am with Sandy's services! I got married on January 11, 2020 at The Boulders. From the moment I first talked to Sandy about my wedding and my vision for my wedding, I was so impressed with her and her work. I know she has multiple events to be planned at any given time, but she made me feel like I was the only wedding she had. Her responses to my emails were incredibly prompt. She helped me identify other vendors, provided me discounts where she could, and helped me stay within my budget. Being from Nebraska and planning a wedding in Arizona, I never once felt anxious or nervous because I knew Sandy has things under control. My day was perfect and I am absolutely in awe and incredibly grateful for all the work Sandy did. I cannot recommend her services enough!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Ann · Married on 03/24/2018

My daughter, Maureen (the bride) found Sandy. The wedding could not have been better! The guests raved about the catering, vendors etc. All of them were recommendations made by Sandy. Sandy took all the stress out of the equation. We are very pleased!

Sent on 03/26/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

In Awe Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Celebrity Tux and Tails Wedding Dresses

Sandy is the utmost professional! Seeing the energy and enthusiasm that she shares with her couples makes me proud to work with her! If you are looking for someone who knows her business and always looks to exceed her clients expectations look no further! Sandy will leave you "In Awe"!

• Bella Mia Video (formerly Taken Video Productions)
    Bella Mia Video (formerly Taken Video Productions) Wedding Videographers

We love, love, love working with Sandy Walker...Her events go smoothly and any changes in itinerary are communicated. When working with a pro like Sandy, you can always expect a great day!

• String Serenade Wedding Musicians

We love Sandy Walker at In Awe Events!!! She is an outstanding planner! Professional, efficient and a pleasure to work with all of the time!! Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your excellent team!

• Phoenix See on map
    Location of (In Awe Weddings and Events)