In Awe Weddings and Events Reviews

46 | Phoenix, AZ

46 Reviews for In Awe Weddings and Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ann · Married on 03/24/2018

My daughter, Maureen (the bride) found Sandy. The wedding could not have been better! The guests raved about the catering, vendors etc. All of them were recommendations made by Sandy. Sandy took all the stress out of the equation. We are very pleased!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

I can not say enough about how amazing Sandy is! We just had our wedding in Sedona and planned it from Chicago with the help of Sandy. She has a great sense of simple, elegant style. When we visited Sedona in May she set up appointments with all the vendors. She made helpful suggestions but was not offended if you opted not to follow. People kept asking me if I was stressed out - but I really wasn't. I had complete faith in her! She set everything up and took it down. You just show up and have a ball. The wedding turned out amazing!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Eric · Married on 05/21/2016

We found Sandy through a trusted referral and she proved to be worth the investment in efforts of planning out your wedding events. She brings a wealth of information and experience to guide you throughout the entire process. It's helpful having somebody with that background and discipline to ensure the day is carried out better than expected. Make Sandy a part of your wedding plans and you won't regret it.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Michelle · Married on 01/16/2016

Sandy, was so accommodating and easy to work with. Even though we live in Kansas and were planning a wedding in Arizona, she made the planning so easy! She was always available via email and phone to discuss plans, questions, and concerns. She is very organized, and took the stress and worry out of our wedding planning. I trusted her 100% to help guide us on other vendors and what to do when problems arrose days/weeks leading up to the wedding. She made our dream fairytale wedding come true! Her and her niece did a wonderful job, and truly captured the vision we had for our wedding. She is the type of person that truly cares about her clients, their well-being, and happiness. We can't thank her enough for all her time and energy she put in on our wedding! I will truly miss her!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Sandy is amazing. She takes the stress and guessing out of planning. She only wants the best for you and your day and works overtime to give you a wedding a will love, within your budget.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Erika · Married on 04/26/2015

Being able to enjoy your wedding the day of the event and not be stressed out is huge! Sandy made it possible to be in the moment the day of the event. We truly felt like it was a perfect day and she helped make that possible. She also keep us on schedule and organized leading up to the wedding date.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/25/2015

My husband and I live out of state and were worried about planning a wedding from so far away. Sandy was very helpful and accommodating in organizing our vendors, who were all exceptional. She was always very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Sandy and her assistant made our big day stress-free. I definitely would recommend hiring her, I would not have wanted to do it without her.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Annie · Married on 04/18/2015

Sandy was absolutely amazing and I can't imagine doing the planning without her. She made everything so easy and stress-free for us and was always timely and extremely professional. She definitely goes above and beyond. If we had any questions or were unsure of which route to go, Sandy had the answer. She is extremely knowledgeable and has a lot of experience and expertise she offers. Not only did the planning process seem totally easy, but the day-of was perfect and Sandy was on top of everything so the wedding party and family could just enjoy the day. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience in the wedding planning with her and would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to enjoy the planning process and have a worry and stress free wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Sandy was so amazing to work with! I came to Sandy with almost no vision and through getting to know us through our conversations she was able to plan the perfect wedding. I don't think it could have gone any better. Sandy kept us on track and on budget and was able to provide great advice and vendors for everything we needed. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner; I literally couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 05/20/2015
  • User4207658 · 2+ years ago

Sandy Walker of In Awe Weddings was absolutely incredible! She is unbelievably organized, has great vendor contacts/recommendations, and has amazing taste. I never rely overwhelmed with stress because Sandy had everything taken care of. Sandy did an excellent job of listening to our vision for our wedding and executing to make it come to life. If I had to do it all over again I would hire Sandy again in a heartbeat--I can't imagine planning such a huge event without her help. Hiring Sandy was the best money that we spent during the whole wedding process. LOVE HER!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Sandy Walker was absolutely amazing. Not only is she a lovely person and very pleasant to work with, she is so organized, detail oriented, and creative. She helped pull together the perfect wedding. Since I don't live in AZ it was extremely helpful to have someone in town to be my eyes and ears on the ground. She met and followed up with vendors to make sure all the details were sorted. The day of the wedding she made sure everything went smoothly. She was like the wedding whisperer :) . My husband's boutonniere broke during the ceremony and without even noticing she replaced it while we were at dinner. My bustle broke at one point and Sandy fixed it with her emergency kit. Any issues that came up Sandy handled so that we were able to enjoy our wedding. I would recommend Sandy in a heartbeat. She’s the best!

Sent on 04/23/2014

I am so glad I decided to use an event planner for my wedding planning-and In Awe Weddings did an amazing job!!!! We could have never done it on our own-the quality that In Awe Weddings provided for my wedding... was one of a kind! Thank you Sandy!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Erin · Married on 03/15/2014

Sandy was a pleasure to work with. She took the stress away and made our event nothing short of spectacular.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Michelle · Married on 03/08/2014

In Awe Weddings created a memorable day for my husband and I. Sandy was not only professional and flexible, she was extremely detailed. I felt important. She always responded quickly to any questions or comments. She met personally with my vendors in my absence. She's honest, genuine, and creative. Sandy educated me on wedding etiquette. Sandy's quality of service can't be beat! My wedding was magical and it was because of In Awe Weddings. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Randy · Married on 03/06/2014

Sandy was an absolute blessing to our entire wedding process. From our very first meeting to the follow up after the wedding, she performed as a professional, enthusiastic and informed guide through every step.

I would strongly recommend Sandy, and I am sure you will not be disappointed. I have been involved in many weddings and she was able to create a perfect day with what I initially thought was a budget that would only allow a nice little wedding.

Best,
    Randy

Sent on 04/05/2014

Brianna · Married on 11/16/2013

Sandy is wonderful! She is VERY organized, communicates well, was very familiar w/ the vendors we worked with, and yet was also willing to work with new ones that we preferred. Sandy was recommended to me by a friend who is a hair stylist and had worked w/ her in the past... so it was nice to have a vendor's take on her professionalism. She creates an itinerary which is excellent! When you're supposed to be where, who's getting dressed when, when folks arrive for pics, etc. EVERY vendor we spoke w/ had nothing but great remarks for Sandy. She keeps everyone in line and is an absolute pleasure to know professionally and now personally.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Sandy was an absolute pleasure to work with. She really went above and beyond our expectations. In retrospect, it seems crazy to think that we were actually considering whether or not we needed a wedding planner because we had already made many of our wedding decisions and our wedding was not that large. But let me assure you, having a wedding planner/coordinator like Sandy is a necessity. She made the event go off without a hitch and really took a lot of the stress out of the entire process; which allowed us to enjoy the event instead of running around dealing with all the last minute issues that always arise. Additionally, Sandy has such a great reputation with the best vendors that she probably paid for herself with all of the assistance that she got for us. Sandy has excellent taste, so we didn't hesitate to go with any vendor she recommended and we were very happy with them all. She was also able to help us better manage our budget, realigning money where it would be better spent and provide more impact to our day.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Shernaz · Married on 10/12/2013

Sandy of Awe Weddings and Events is a wonderful event planner. She made my wedding day magical and handled so many things that I would never been able to handle without her. She is extremely talented and creative and I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan a wedding or an event.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Lise · Married on 10/04/2013

Sandy in the most amazing wedding planner any bride would be lucky enough to work with! For a bride that is planning an entire wedding out of country, you have to trust your planner completely. Sandy not only made me feel completely at ease with everything, she exceeded in every aspect a planner could ever be. She went above and beyond a normal planner's duties, and made our day magical. We had zero stress the entire week of the wedding, as she was on top of everything. She also made so many great recommendations for other fantastic vendors, that really made our whole wedding a dream come true. I will never forget Sandy, as she truly became a friend in all of this! I cannot say enough about her, I could go on and on......... Thanks so much for everything, the best decision we could have made was choosing her!

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • Jenn Fernandez©

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2013

Wow were to begin with Sandy...

She was awesome from beginning to end. I couldn't have done it without her. She did everything and more that I asked. She went above and beyond what I expected and I couldn't have done any of it without her.

She recommended awesome vendors and stick with her list because she doesn't do you wrong. She's their to help you with any questions. Answers email very quickly which I think is always great.

I have so much more and can honestly say if you go with Sandy you won't go wrong!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Lynsey · Married on 12/01/2012

When you make the decision to hire a wedding planner you don't realize that you are ultimately choosing one of the single most important people you will have by your side during the wedding planning process. Working with Sandy is one of the best experiences I could have had during this journey. She is more than a vendor, she was my go to person for opinions and advice. No task is too big or too small for her and she will help you every step of the way. Knowing that I had someone like her to help me made the planning that much more relaxing and enjoyable. She will do whatever it takes to help you achieve your dream wedding and isn't afraid of hard work. I could never express how much I appreciate the memories she made for my husband and I on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/27/2012

Everything with our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Sandy! Both Sandy and her daughter Kelsey, provided us with such excellent service and they really ensured us that our entire experience would be truly flawless and unforgettable. I would refer Sandy to anyone who wishes to make their dream wedding come true! I cannot thank her and Kelsey enough for everything that they put into our special day and for making everything seem so effortless! Thank you so much Sandy & Kelsey - we love you guys so much!!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2012

From our very first meeting we both fell completely in love with Sandy!!! We gave her our vision and she made every last detail come true. I hear people talk about how stressed out they were planning their weddings and I have no idea what that is all about because I did not experience that in any way. We wanted a modern fairy tale and she helped us get that and so much more! Flowers, drapery, lighting ... even coordinating the delivery and removal of a white rug for our cocktail area. Everything went so smoothly and we could not have asked for anything more. She went above and beyond and was worth every penny ... in fact, I think she sells herself short and is worth so much more! Sandy has become more than just our wedding wedding planner ... she is now a part of our family! Any bride and groom looking for a planner owe it to themselves to at least meet with Sandy. I know you will fall in love with her like we did! ...

Sent on 10/15/2012

Jen · Married on 09/08/2012

Sandy Walker did an amazing job for our wedding and we highly recommend her! She allowed us to relax and enjoy our wedding. I loved that she had a minute by minute itinerary for us to follow the day of. It really made the day run smoothly. I can honestly say that our wedding was amazing and a completely stress free event!

Sent on 09/24/2012

lindsey · Married on 04/21/2012

Sandy Walker is the BEST!!!!! She was so amazing in every way!! I think of her as family now... our wedding was absolutely perfect and we owe it all to Sandy!

Sent on 05/03/2012