Celebrity Tux and Tails Reviews

Celebrity Tux and Tails 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Moreno · Married on 12/01/2018

Best tuxedo rental

My husband and his groomsmen rented their tuxedos from Celebrity tux and they have very good quality tuxedos their packages are affordable.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Celebrity Tux and Tails 8
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/17/2018

Superb Customer Service with the Personal Touch!!

Working with Larry and his team was exceptional. From the very beginning, he made us feel important and valued as a client. He provided us with his expertise and made recommendations based off his experience to put us at ease about the decisions being made for our wedding attire (we ended up doing a custom suit and then had the wedding party purchase off the rack with alterations). Not only did he deliver all orders to the resort (45 minutes from his store); he also returned that same night with any alterations he needed to make for the out of town guests. That level of service is few and far between these days! We highly recommend Celebrity Tux and Tails!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Thomas Moss · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect from start finish!

Five-star service is hard to come by. Celebrity Tux and Tales delivered exceptional service for our moderately large wedding party. We choose to purchase our suits and rent accessories such as our shoes, shirt, etc. The tailoring was perfect, the communication was perfect, the service was perfect. What more can I say? Larry is the go-to guy for all your formal wear needs.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Chris · Married on 03/10/2018

Larry is phenomenal! He really made the whole experience amazing. I was recommended him by our planner and I am so glad I went with him. He came out multiple times for fittings, did early delivery so that my out of town guys could be fitted properly, and then came back when some items weren't perfect. Weddings are usually all about the bride but this made me feel special too, it was awesome. will recommend to everyone I can

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • Mrs70

MRS70 · Married on 02/10/2018

I can't thank Larry enough for his help and flexibility during my wedding planning process. I think we broke the record for largest wedding party and he was more than able to accommodate everyone. He came for a fitting after our rehearsal at our venue. However due to some of the guys' work schedules and flights being delayed a handful weren't able to attend. Larry made a second trip out to Chandler to fit those who weren't able to the morning of the wedding. I can't thank him enough for being so accommodating. Larry also came back by the hotel we got ready at the next afternoon to pick all of the tuxedos up. 5 star service!

Sent on 02/20/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2018

Celebrity Tux was easy to work with and we loved how everything turned out.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Alan · Married on 01/14/2018

Words cannot describe how phenomenal Felicia and Larry have made our wedding experience stress free. My husband and I each had 4 guys on our sides both in and out of state and everyone was taken great care of. Selecting the suit and tie colors was a very easy process, especially since I’m colorblind. There were so many great options, we decided on a navy suit for me, dark grey suit for my husband, and light grey suits for the groomsmen. The rentals came with jacket, suspenders, pants, shirt, tie, and even shoes at an extremely affordable price. During the measurement process, they came by our house to measure everyone and our out-of-state friends were able to mail in their measurements. When we got the suits the day before the wedding, everything fit perfectly (I didn’t have to wear a compression shirt) and there were no issues with how everything fit. Returning the suits were also very streamline. Celebrity Tux & Tails has been by far the best suit rental company we’ve ever done business with and we cannot emphasize the exceptional level of customer service and knowledge Felicia and Larry have. A++ rating!

Sent on 02/17/2018
    Celebrity Tux and Tails 9
    Celebrity Tux and Tails 10
    Celebrity Tux and Tails 11
    Celebrity Tux and Tails 12

Matt · Married on 11/03/2017

I originally found out about Celebrity Tux and Tails when I was the best man for my best friends wedding in March of 2017. I was immediately impressed by the quality of the suits and the level of service that Larry provided. I was getting married in November of 2017 and initially didn't think I could use Celebrity as my suit provider as I was getting married out of state. I went to another large men's clothing provider that was national thinking it would be the easiest for me and my groomsmen. After having a difficult time finding the right colors/combinations/sizes, I decided to pop in to Larry's shop and see if there was a chance he could help. Within minutes he had the exact look we were going for pulled up on his iPad and assured us we could get this done even with the wedding and some of the wedding party being out of state. Larry was phenomenal in every aspect. He answered emails promptly, he met me and my in state groomsmen in downtown Phoenix to make it easier on my east valley friends, and he was flexible with pickups and drop offs once the wedding was complete. If anyone is getting married and needs a suit that is high quality, looks great, and wants someone to give them direction about colors, looks, etc, then Celebrity Tux and Tails is 100000% the place to go. I will recommend them to anyone needing a suit rental.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Celebrity Tux and Tails 13

Robert · Married on 11/03/2017

We had a pleasant time dealing with Larry and his wife from Celebrity Tux and Tails. Everything was very professional and executed as promised. The service was convenient, as Tux and Tails met my groomsmen and myself at our choice of time and location for both consultation and measuring. The tuxes were brought to the venue the day before the wedding with a full-on trial (our rehearsal was right after). All of the necessary corrections were promptly done on-site and tuxedos stored for the next big day. The tuxedos were picked up a few days later by Tux and Tails, again, at our choice of time and location. The entire process could not have gone smoother.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Dave · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Larry and Celebrity Tux and Tails was a first class experience. Larry made the entire process simple and stress free. We were blown away by the quality, fit and value of the tuxes. Thank you so much for having such a positive impact on our big day.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Tony · Married on 09/23/2017

We highly recommend Celebrity Tux and Tails for a wedding. Their attention to detail and on-site service makes the wedding day seamless.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/22/2017

Where do I even begin?! I recently used Celeb Tux and Tails for my wedding on Sept. 22nd. I worked with Larry throughout the entire process, from the first in store visit to the day of the wedding, Larry was amazing! Myself and my 5 groomsman's decided to purchase our suits. The price is extremely reasonable and great quality. Even when you buy the suits, they provide everything else as a rental for the day (tie, pocket square, shoes, and cuff links). Larry went above and beyond my expectations. He did two "in home" fittings/alterations for all the guys. My best man lives in Michigan. Even though he lives halfway across the country everything was so easy to plan. Larry really cares about his customers and will do just about anything. My finance (now wife!) got married at the Windmill Winery in Florence, AZ. Larry took time out of his day to travel all the way down to Florence to do one last fitting the day before the wedding. Who else would do that! I am extremely happy I chose Celeb Tux and Tails. You will not get this type of service at a big box store, such as Men's Warehouse. I highly recommend his service. If you are getting married or need a suit for any type of function, go here!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Celebrity Tux and Tails 14
    Celebrity Tux and Tails 15

JC · Married on 09/16/2017

The experience we had was amazing. They came to our house and took all of our measurements and then made a special trip to take additional measurements since I was working out before my wedding. Overall these guys are great and we would use them again.

Sent on 12/17/2017
  • I

Iban · Married on 09/03/2017

It was a pleasure working with this company. Larry was great and accommodating. Our wedding was across the valley and he made it as if it was in my backyard. They came to us! I would 100% recommend Celebrity Tux and Tails!

Sent on 12/16/2017
  • I

Isabel · Married on 04/21/2017

Great selection of suits and tuxs, friendly staff, expedient service, great turn around time / prompt with fittings! Great recommendation by Sweet I Do's!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Emily · Married on 12/10/2016

Celebrity Tux and Tails is for sure the way to go for your wedding party. We simply gave him a look and he accomplished it with shining stars. We also decided to get a suit custom made for my husband. Everything from start to finish was simple for us and the look and fit is beautiful. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Maegan · Married on 11/12/2016

Awesome! So glad we used Larry with Celebrity Tux. I was a little worried because after measurements he delivers the day before the wedding, but he brought everything with him so if something needed to be corrected it was done on the spot. The price included everything but socks, so Celebrity Tux made the guys checklist the easiest to accomplish. It was effortless and they were so flexible coming to our house for fittings and to drop everything off before the rehearsal.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jaqua · Married on 11/11/2016

This place is affordable with great quality tuxedos. I went to several different places and I just wasn't pleased. Im glad I stopped in there. Everyone looked amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Nick · Married on 11/10/2016

Larry was great. The fact that he comes to you as well as providing high quality suits makes choosing him a no-brainer. I've used other suit rental companies in the past and his was the best looking as well as cheapest.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Larry · Married on 10/21/2016

Celebrity Tux and Tails made the tux rental process very smooth and convenient. We never had to go to an actual shop for anything. Larry met with us at our home to go over all the different options when choosing the tuxedos for our wedding. And again met up with the groom and groomsman for measurements. He brought everything to the wedding rehearsal so we could try things on and make any needed adjustments. The day after the wedding we just left all the tuxedos at the front desk of the hotel we were staying at for him to pick up later. Very easy process and the tuxedos all looked great!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Dustin · Married on 07/23/2016

Wedding planning and wedding days can be stressful. Larry and Celebrity Tux and Tails takes away the stress in dealing with the groom and his party's attire. Larry is a great guy and he takes pride in you looking good for your big day. He makes himself available for fittings that work to your schedule. Great company, great guy. I highly recommend Celebrity Tux and Tails.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Working with Felicia was a great experience. She had excellent recommendations. My men looked great (so good that my 10 year old didn't pull off clothes or do weird things with his outfit!)

Sent on 12/29/2016

Sharon · Married on 03/12/2016

We used Celebrity Tux and Tails for our wedding and everything was perfect! We worked with Larry and he was amazing! His customer service was fabulous! He worked with us every step of the way. We had many out of town guys in our wedding party and he made sure their measurements and tuxes were just as perfect as our in town guys. The tuxes are great quality and I couldn't be happier with how the men looked!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Sasha · Married on 01/03/2016

Larry was great! He came to my house to measure me and my guys and he provided quality service. I'm a fan

Sent on 05/01/2018

Larry is an expert at what he does! We were so happy with the end result! He helps make the process more simple, gives great advice, and provides INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! He truly goes above and beyond to provide exactly what you want. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/10/2015