AAA Custom Tailoring & Sol Fashions

Scottsdale, AZ View map

At AAA we are committed to customer satisfaction. Our master tailors have over 40 years of experience from the garment district of New York and Europe. We love to serve our customers with expertise, patience and passion. Although we specialize in bridal and formal wear, we do all types of alterations at affordable prices. No job is too small or too large.

We also carry dresses and gowns from world-renowned designers for prom, homecoming, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, Bar/Bat Mitzvas, quinceaneras & sweet sixteens at discounted prices.

If you want a perfect fit, a unique gown, a great tuxedo, quality alterations or excellent dry cleaning, you have come to the right place.

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Dress Replicas
Garters
Hair Accessories
Veils

What is your return policy?

Full Refund
    Lora C. Married on 09/17/2018

Quality work, great prices, friendly, responsive

I was first introduced to Sylvia to have a bridesmaid dress altered and she did a fabulous job. When it came time for me to get married, I did not want a wedding dress that anybody else would have so I asked her if she did custom designs and she did! I had a free consultation with her and brought some sample fabric. I told her what I was envisioning and she gave suggestions. The entire process was wonderful. She responds to texts very quickly, she never missed an appointment, was always friendly and helpful, and the quote she gave me was the price I paid. No hidden charges or last minute price increases. Best of all, my dress turned out PERFECT!! It fit perfect during the entire wedding day and looked stunning in the photographs. I could not be more happy with the experience. Not only do I have a custom, one of a kind wedding dress, but I also didn't have to break the bank. For any alterations or dry cleaning needs in the future, Sylvia will be the only person I trust. I will gladly recommend her to others as well!

Pricing

AAA Custom Tailoring & Sol Fashions Price Rates

6730 E McDowell Rd #109 Scottsdale, AZ, 85257
Location of (AAA Custom Tailoring & Sol Fashions)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding