Cedar and Lime Collective

Springfield, VA View map

$4,500 Typical Price

Cedar and Lime Collective was created to provide couples with the most beautiful and dynamic variety of local flowers and decor. Our floral arrangements tend to take on a soft, flowing aesthetic, full of bright colors and unexpected, textural elements like berries, flower pods, and more.We create gorgeous floral designs using naturally and healthfully grown flowers, while promoting and supporting a more sustainable local floral industry. We aim to support our local economy by partnering with local flower farms in the DC area. The versatility of flowers provides endless possibilities for bringing your event to life.

Please feel free to contact us today to schedule a consultation!

haley@cedarandlimeco.com

703.946.4032

• Woman-owned

Sarah Married on 09/06/2021

10/10 would marry again just to work with C&L again!

Haley and the Cedar and Lime team are absolutely amazing. Flowers were the part of my wedding that I daydreamed about the most, and when it came to the day their creations were more gorgeous than we could have imagined. My friends and family are still talking about it, and on our wedding day my husband said "after seeing these, I now understand why you were so excited about the flowers." :) Haley is also the most down to earth, chill, funny, lovely person and same goes for her team — it was a true bonus to have them there on our wedding day. Don't hesitate to work with C&L — just tell them what you like, let them do their thing and you will not regret it. These are true artists and experts and you can fully trust their creative process to manifest your vision. Haley is obviously so passionate about the art of floral design, all things flowers, and sustainable practices, and it was important to us to work with someone with these qualities. I will never stop following her on instagram because I can't get enough of her lovely energy, cute family, and stunning work. 10/10 would marry again just to work with C&L again! 😂
  • Essjyc47
    Nikita Married on 05/15/2021

Last Minute Intimate Elopement

Haley was amazing!! I reached out to her probably 10 days from our last minute elopement and she pulled together the most stunning ceremony & tablescape for us! Even when I asked for changes along the way like an entirely new mood/color scheme, she did not even bat an eye! Even with the short turnaround she kept me involved, emailing me what kind of linens I'd want, which I really appreciated as someone so keen on aesthetic. She even went above and beyond by coordinating with our cake baker to get our wedding cake to the restaurant we were having a private dinner at since the baker only did pickup! One less thing for us to worry about on our day and so thankful for her!!! I highly recommend booking with her!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline R. Married on 06/29/2019

Magazine-worthy florals!

If you are looking for organic-looking, uniquely-gorgeous florals for your wedding, look no further than Cedar & Lime. I was moved to tears when I saw my bridal bouquet the morning of my wedding -- and that was just ONE of the stunning arrangements Haley created for our day. All of our interactions were over email or the phone, yet she was able to transform my broad (and vague) visions into something I could only dream up. Our centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres were each unique and looked like they were taken right out of a magazine -- I couldn't believe they were at MY wedding! Not only were her final products simply amazing, but Haley was also a lovely human being to work with. She was always responsive and infinitely patient as things changed closer to the wedding date. When it came to budget, she was accommodating and reasonable. Most of all, she was friendly and made me feel like I was her only bride, even though -- of course -- I knew she was juggling many of us at once! Thank you, Haley/Cedar & Lime, for making fairytale-worthy flower arrangements for our wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jackie & Bryan
    36 photos · 06/02/2018

Sean Purcell Photography Sean Purcell Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough good things about Cedar and Lime. I worked with them on a collaborative event this summer, and was blown away by their talent, attention to detail, and genuine enthusiasm and kindness. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an event florist!

Little Bit Heart Little Bit Heart Wedding Invitations

We recently worked with Haley on a vintage travel styled shoot that was featured on 100 Layer Cake. From the styling to organizing vendors to the AMAZING florals, Haley did an absolutely amazing job and we can't wait to work with her again! We were blown away when we saw the photos of her gorgeous floral work, and her coordination of the shoot and vendors made it so easy for us to do our job. We highly recommend HTE!

Sarah Goodwin Photography Sarah Goodwin Photography Wedding Photographers

Haley is nothing short of fabulous! I had the pleasure to work with her on a styled photo shoot this year and she magically took an idea I had and created exactly what I had envisioned, but much better! Her attention to detail is superb as are her organizational and networking skills. This girl knows her stuff both in event planning and floral work. Her arrangements and bouquet were stunning and I could not have asked for a better team to work with. I would highly recommend her to my clients and I cannot wait to collaborate with her again :)

Springfield, VA, 22152
Location of (Cedar and Lime Collective)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding