Springfield, VA 22152 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cedar and Lime Collective

Cedar and Lime Collective was created to provide couples with the most beautiful and dynamic variety of local flowers and decor. Our floral arrangements tend to take on a soft, flowing aesthetic, full of bright colors and unexpected, textural elements like berries, flower pods, and more.We create gorgeous floral designs using naturally and healthfully grown flowers, while promoting and supporting a more sustainable local floral industry. We aim to support our local economy by partnering with local flower farms in the DC area. The versatility of flowers provides endless possibilities for bringing your event to life.

Please feel free to contact us today to schedule a consultation!

haley@cedarandlimeco.com

dsc 8029 51 627809 158267962415889
4743802532462067712 o 51 627809 158267962473543
ashleycoxphotography sonia nick wedding10 0002 51 627809 158267962491031
Cedar and Lime Collective
tootie kyle river view at occoquan wedding dc wedding photographer taylo 0016 51 627809 158267958980995
Cedar and Lime Collective
tootie kyle river view at occoquan wedding dc wedding photographer taylo 0005 51 627809 158267959052037
t30 1001623 51 627809 158267958799675
rosie joe 68 51 627809 158267958838266
Cedar and Lime Collective
ashleycoxphotography sonia nick wedding thursday night79 0024 51 627809 158267958788743
Cedar and Lime Collective
ashleycoxphotography sonia nick wedding thursday night37 0004 51 627809 158267958730822
lh highlights 51 627809 158267958727241

Videos 2 Videos

31 Reviews for Cedar and Lime Collective

• Laura

Laura Urrutia · Married on 06/29/2019

Haley's florals are STUNNING!!

Haley did an absolutely stunning job on our wedding flowers!! We were just blown away by how perfectly our vision became a reality. Haley created an INCREDIBLE floral floor piece for our wedding ceremony, along with centerpieces for the dinner tables, bridal party bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres. She used beautiful pops of coral and heavy greenery to bring our wedding décor to life! The flowers were super fresh day of and we received SO many compliments on just how lovely the flowers were! My words can’t do her work justice, so I hope these pictures capture her superb work! (Photography by the fabulous Jenny B. Photography.)

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Rosini · Married on 06/29/2019

Magazine-worthy florals!

If you are looking for organic-looking, uniquely-gorgeous florals for your wedding, look no further than Cedar & Lime. I was moved to tears when I saw my bridal bouquet the morning of my wedding -- and that was just ONE of the stunning arrangements Haley created for our day. All of our interactions were over email or the phone, yet she was able to transform my broad (and vague) visions into something I could only dream up. Our centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres were each unique and looked like they were taken right out of a magazine -- I couldn't believe they were at MY wedding! Not only were her final products simply amazing, but Haley was also a lovely human being to work with. She was always responsive and infinitely patient as things changed closer to the wedding date. When it came to budget, she was accommodating and reasonable. Most of all, she was friendly and made me feel like I was her only bride, even though -- of course -- I knew she was juggling many of us at once! Thank you, Haley/Cedar & Lime, for making fairytale-worthy flower arrangements for our wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous work

I highly recommend Haley to all couples!! Our wedding was in a barn, which was pretty much a blank canvas, so it needed a lot of florals in order to make it wedding-ready. Haley's work went above and beyond. Every touch was gorgeous! She was incredibly easy to work with, and very flexible as we went through multiple changes to concepts and budgetary needs. You will definitely not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2018

1 Real Wedding

• Sean Purcell Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough good things about Cedar and Lime. I worked with them on a collaborative event this summer, and was blown away by their talent, attention to detail, and genuine enthusiasm and kindness. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an event florist!

• Little Bit Heart Wedding Invitations

We recently worked with Haley on a vintage travel styled shoot that was featured on 100 Layer Cake. From the styling to organizing vendors to the AMAZING florals, Haley did an absolutely amazing job and we can't wait to work with her again! We were blown away when we saw the photos of her gorgeous floral work, and her coordination of the shoot and vendors made it so easy for us to do our job. We highly recommend HTE!

• Sarah Goodwin Photography Wedding Photographers

Haley is nothing short of fabulous! I had the pleasure to work with her on a styled photo shoot this year and she magically took an idea I had and created exactly what I had envisioned, but much better! Her attention to detail is superb as are her organizational and networking skills. This girl knows her stuff both in event planning and floral work. Her arrangements and bouquet were stunning and I could not have asked for a better team to work with. I would highly recommend her to my clients and I cannot wait to collaborate with her again :)

• Springfield, 22152 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cedar and Lime Collective)