Los Angeles, CA 90011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Cean One Photography

We are CEAN ONE STUDIOS.

A collaborative of creative individuals who specialize in photography, film design.

We work in our sunny San Diego studio we are available for travel worldwide.

31 Reviews for Cean One Photography

Cean One Photography 7
  • Chuck

Charles Hatala · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Amazing Engagement Photos!

Selecting a wedding photographer can be a stressful experience. It is a big expense and one of the most important wedding vendors.

However, after speaking with Cean at Cean One, I knew he was the right choice! I was immediately comfortable and could tell he knew exactly what he was doing. I purchased a package which includes two photographers, a videographer, engagement session and many other extras.

Fast forward a few weeks to our engagement photo session. I was extremely nervous that the photos would look forced or unnatural. However, from the start, Cean put us at ease. The session was fun, and Cean was willing to take photos at two completely different locations. The resulting photos are absolutely amazing. We received over 150 shots and every single one was great.

Cean One was not the cheapest photographer we investigated. However, you get what you pay for. Do not hesitate to hire Cean One. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Cean One Photography 16
    Cean One Photography 17
  • Ehna

Ehna · Married on 03/09/2019

Very outgoing personality, professional, detailed.

Cean and his team are great. Tony the video and picture editor is great to work with. We love all our picture from our engagement photo shoots to our wedding. Meeting with him and his team the first time we knew we made the right decision to capture one of the most important part of our life. Highly recommended. The quality of his work are amazing. His photo booth that was included in our package was hit, our guest love them.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Cean One Photography 30
    Cean One Photography 31
  • EMILY

EMILY · Married on 04/22/2017

Let me start by saying that Cean was my first decision I made, after the Venue, about our Wedding, and it was the best decision I made so early into Planning. I could go on and on how much Cean and his team did for me and my Wedding, but no amount of words could express the level of professionalism, patience, and expertise that Cean exemplifies. He was absolutely brilliant from the beginning. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most amazing and special photos of our wedding, in he most beautiful venue. He stayed patient with my color coded to do's and my long list of pictures i wanted. Even though i spent hours on those lists and such, i ended up throwing them out because that is how much i trusted Cean and his team to photograph the most incredible day of our lives. Cean will be a part of our lives forever. I have already told him he will capture all the moments of our family and how it grows and flourish. Cean, i cannot thank you enough for all you did for Cody and myself. You are a true blessing.

Sent on 04/05/2018