Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cean One Photography

We are CEAN ONE STUDIOS.

A collaborative of creative individuals who specialize in photography, film design. We work in our sunny San Diego studio we are available for travel worldwide.

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: San Diego

29 Reviews for Cean One Photography

User Photos
Photos
Photobooth (2)

Let me start by saying that Cean was my first decision I made, after the Venue, about our Wedding, and it was the best decision I made so early into Planning. I could go on and on how much Cean and his team did for me and my Wedding, but no amount of words could express the level of professionalism, patience, and expertise that Cean exemplifies. He was absolutely brilliant from the beginning. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most amazing and special photos of our wedding, in he most beautiful venue. He stayed patient with my color coded to do's and my long list of pictures i wanted. Even though i spent hours on those lists and such, i ended up throwing them out because that is how much i trusted Cean and his team to photograph the most incredible day of our lives. Cean will be a part of our lives forever. I have already told him he will capture all the moments of our family and how it grows and flourish. Cean, i cannot thank you enough for all you did for Cody and myself. You are a true blessing.

Photos
Profile Picture EMILY, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Photobooth

If I could give Cean 10 stars, I would, he is absolutely wonderful. He was born to photograph! He loves his job and it shows which made me so comfortable and confident! He's silly and creative and patient which helps in all the chaos lol. I don't consider myself photogenic at all but my photos look so amazing I'm having a hard time narrowing them down! I was so nervous since we hadn't met with Cean one time prior, I had just send a handful of emails with ideas I liked but don't be affraid to get togeter with the team and go through ideas! I'd highly recommend getting atleast two photographers in the package since Cean's assistant was a huge help with veil movement and flash placement while Cean photographed. Go with experience and creativity when booking a photographer, you'll be staring at their work for the rest of your life!

Profile Picture Dana, 3/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
3.9

The cinematographer, Chris, was fantastic. However, one of their editors Bart (who is no longer employed) was very unprofessional and rude to both me and my husband. Cean personally reached out and expressed to us that our experience working with Bart was not what they stood for. He showed us that his company was about satisfying his customers and producing incredible videos. He took matters into his own hands to reassure us that we would soon receive a beautiful wedding video with exceptional quality. We were then assigned to a different editor and 1 month later received our video plus the raw footage as compensation for any unpleasantness we encountered. Although technically we didn't receive our footage until 1 1/2 years later, the footage came out beautifully.

Profile Picture Diana, 11/14/15, 1 Review