201 Wilking Way, Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Catherine Scott Flowers

Combining a love of natural beauty with an eye for color and form, Catherine has created a unique style
that translates equally well in different venues. Whether in large scale installations for
restaurants and hotel lobbies to weddings and intimate parties, Catherine is commited to bringing the
vision of her clients to life.

Inspired by the changing seasons and the desire to use what is most fresh and beautiful in the market,
Catherine will craft these elements to create designs that range from classical to modern contemporary styles.

At Catherine Scott Flowers we are committed to responsible environmental practices, including locally grown flowers, recycling and composting.

BrideandGroom2
NickAmanda02281
01320034

32 Reviews for Catherine Scott Flowers

Nancy · Married on 09/20/2014

Catherine Scott, floral designer extraordinaire, provided everything floral for our daughter's wedding: bouquets, boutonnieres, flowers for ceremony, cocktail tables, centerpieces, bar, guest book/cake table, and flowers for the cake, as well. Every arrangement was outstanding - works of art, actually. Simply amazing. She clearly listened to our daughter and understood exactly the look she wanted (rustic) and proceeded to "nail it". When we first laid eyes on the bridal bouquet, we were absolutely amazed at how beautiful it was. Perfection! We highly recommend Catherine Scott and can't thank her enough for all the beauty her florals added to the wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Portia · Married on 07/13/2014

I cannot recommend Catherine Scott Flowers highly enough. At every step of the way, she was nothing short of spectacular. She helped us to have the wedding of our dreams straight from a storybook fairytale. I do not know the names of flowers or which ones cost more or less or which ones are in season at different points and what they typically look like. From jump, Catherine talked to me and had numerous phone and email conversations to figure out the exact color, feel, look, and budget I wanted for our wedding floral decor. She made suggestions to include things that I love, but didn't know the names of (like mercury glass - google it btw, it's lovely).

Her proposals were detailed and I knew exactly what we'd be getting even though I was planning from across the country. Still, I started tearing up when I first saw the bouquets on the day of our wedding. They were gorgeous. There was absolutely nothing that I would've changed about the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, aisle decor, tablescapes, or cocktail hour decor. She nailed everything and did it within a reasonable budget. She worked perfectly with our venue, rentals, changes due to a bit of family drama, and our planner and she was such a delight the whole way. Catherine let me know what would look best and how things would impact price. All of her work looked amazing and as an unexpected bonus the bouquets and centerpieces lasted for days and days after the event. I am still getting compliments on Catherine's work and we just received our pro photos - everything she did looks wonderful in pics too. Catherine is simply an amazing florist and a wonderful person to work with. Thank you so so so so much, Catherine!

Sent on 07/28/2014
  • User4206691 · 2+ years ago

One of the best decisions we made, hands down, was having Catherine as our florist. She was such a pleasure to work with. I was a destination bride, so all of our interactions before the wedding were over the phone and reviewing my Pinterest board. After every call I felt so confident that the flowers would be amazing. Catherine exceeded anything we could have ever imagined. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking! I look at the pics now and still can't believe how gorgeous they were! Anyone would be so lucky to have Catherine for their big day, not only for her amazing work, but for her amazing heart that went into each and every arrangement. Thank you, Catherine!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Catherine Scott Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Catherine Scott Flowers 1
    complimentary bouquet
    Complimentary bridesmaid's bouquet when you book with Catherine Scott Flowers and mention WeddingWire.

• Volatile Photography
    Volatile Photography Wedding Photographers

I am always so impressed with Catherine Scott's florals. Best I've seen! My camera loves them too! : )

• Holman Photography
    Holman Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked a wedding with Catherine and had the time of my life shooting detail shots of her work. She transformed a simple, weathered, beach site into an eye catching, and ollifactory heaven! The bride was a fan of orange and green and Catherine found a way to brighten the site without blinding; her mix of flowers combined with unique greens, using shades of color and varieties of textures was incredible. The bride was over the moon with the outcome. Had I known of Catherine when I got married, I would have used her, too!

• Depot Hotel Restaurant and Garden
    Depot Hotel Restaurant and Garden Restaurant Weddings

Catherine Scott has done flowers for several events at our wedding facility. She is on our Preferred List because she never fails to exceed the expectations of the bride and groom. The flowers are creative, unusual, and absolutely fresh--which is not the case with all florists.

• 201 Wilking Way Sonoma, 95476 See on map
    4154536354 (Other Phone Number)