San Diego, CA 92009 Map · Phone number

• Honey Lust Co.

23 Reviews for Carrie McCluskey Photography

• Max

Max · Married on 02/21/2020

THANK YOU Carrie aka the Best Wedding Photographer!

Carrie captured so many precious moments on our wedding day - and she is a true artist and expert-level technician with the camera, as you can see from her amazing portfolio. Carrie was highly recommended by our coordinator, and she has absolutely earned her reputation. She has a very kind, caring personality and made sure everyone was looking their best in the shot, which was a huge deal for us.

Now, we have so many gorgeous, romantic, sweet, priceless, and BREATHTAKING images that our family will treasure for generations. I'm not exaggerating when I say that getting these photos of our wedding day is a dream come true.

So here's a heartfelt THANK YOU for all the amazing work that you do for couples, plus their families and friends. Keep being awesome! :)

Sent on 04/09/2020

Emelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

10/6/18 Downtown San Diego Wedding

Carrie was so nice & accommodating for our 10/6/18 wedding. We had our "first look" at Andaz downtown San Diego, and our ceremony/reception was at the El Cortez... she nailed our vision for both. She even drove us to the venue (which we completely forgot to plan, whoops!). Her prices are affordable and she's obviously very experienced. Thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Britney · Married on 12/17/2016

Carrie and Katherine were amazing on my wedding day! I love all the images we got from them. Over 900! Earlier in my planning, I had booked with a different photographer but after receiving our engagement photos I knew we could not have this other photographer shoot my wedding. So 5 months before my wedding I canceled with him and hired Carrie. I was so grateful she was still available. When she photographed my wedding had two assistants, Katherine being one of them, to help get every angle. She's flexible, accommodating, & super sweet. Carrie was a pleasure to work with and very responsive, and her photos of my wedding were amazing! She's great with both posed and candid shots. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2017

• The Groove Wedding DJs

I've worked with Carrie right after I moved here in 1999 and she is always awesome! Easy going and fun to work with, and will always captures such beautiful photos!

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• A Forever After Wedding Wedding Officiants

Carrie McCluskey Photography will provide you will your perfect wedding and engagement photos. It is important to hire professionals for you wedding day especially your photographer because those moments will never be duplicated again. She is a pro and will make sure that your memories will be captured for a lifetime of memories

• San Diego, CA, 92009 See on map
    Location of (Carrie McCluskey Photography)