San Marcos, CA 92078 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

22 Reviews for Carrie McCluskey Photography

Emelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

10/6/18 Downtown San Diego Wedding

Carrie was so nice & accommodating for our 10/6/18 wedding. We had our "first look" at Andaz downtown San Diego, and our ceremony/reception was at the El Cortez... she nailed our vision for both. She even drove us to the venue (which we completely forgot to plan, whoops!). Her prices are affordable and she's obviously very experienced. Thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Britney · Married on 12/17/2016

Carrie and Katherine were amazing on my wedding day! I love all the images we got from them. Over 900! Earlier in my planning, I had booked with a different photographer but after receiving our engagement photos I knew we could not have this other photographer shoot my wedding. So 5 months before my wedding I canceled with him and hired Carrie. I was so grateful she was still available. When she photographed my wedding had two assistants, Katherine being one of them, to help get every angle. She's flexible, accommodating, & super sweet. Carrie was a pleasure to work with and very responsive, and her photos of my wedding were amazing! She's great with both posed and candid shots. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/04/2016

Carrie was the perfect choice for our wedding photographer.She was extremely easy to work with and made us feel comfortable from the beginning. I barely knew she was there during the ceremony and reception but she captured the most amazing pictures and all of the special moments.

We just received our pictures back and were completely blown away, not only by the quality but the quantity of pictures we received. I wanted our pictures to be natural and not too "Photoshop" looking and they turned out even better than expected. And we received all of our pictures back in less than a month! Our pictures turned out beautiful! We absolutely could not be happier with our choice and are so thankful for Carrie capturing our special day.

Sent on 12/12/2016

• The Groove
    The Groove Wedding DJs

I've worked with Carrie right after I moved here in 1999 and she is always awesome! Easy going and fun to work with, and will always captures such beautiful photos!

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• A Forever After Wedding
    A Forever After Wedding Wedding Officiants

Carrie McCluskey Photography will provide you will your perfect wedding and engagement photos. It is important to hire professionals for you wedding day especially your photographer because those moments will never be duplicated again. She is a pro and will make sure that your memories will be captured for a lifetime of memories

• San Marcos, 92078 See on map