Box 6004, Carmel by the Sea, CA 93921 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Carmel Marriages

If you are planning a wedding in Monterey County, the heart of California’s beautiful central coast, I would be delighted and honored to officiate at your wedding. Together we will select and arrange a ceremony that meets your spirit and needs and I will conduct it in a meaningful and memorable manor.

7 Reviews for Carmel Marriages

candice · Married on 12/31/2013

He was wonderful, made it seem very personal, had quite a few options for the ceremony and vows, he was great and even let me take things from one and add it to another. He was great and easy to work with.

Sasan · Married on 08/06/2011

Reverend Duda was truly the absolute best Officiant. He provided an excellent service filled with wonderful words of faith. I would highly recommend him to anyone who would want a wedding day to be remembered.

Doug · Married on 07/20/2011

Rev. Duda was a pleasure to have as our officiant. We were more than pleased and satisfied with every aspect of our service. We would "highly" recommend him to anyone asking......

Carmel Marriages FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian

• Box 6004 Carmel by the Sea, CA 93921 See on map