6630 Highway 9, Suite 104, Felton, CA 95018 Map · Phone number

About Pursu Happiness

Pursu Happiness located in Northern California. Josefa Dillon, an officiant, ceremony composer, and Certified Reiki Master Teacher, assisting couples in pursuing their own happiness. She helps couples create their own personal celebration of love and happiness. She also helps strengthen their relationship through her Reiki practice.

Experience
Since 1996, Josefa has been a practicing Reiki Master Teacher. In 2005, she got Ordained to Officiate over her first wedding, which was for her daughter. She fell in love with the process of working with couples to create their own unique and special ceremony and launched her business. She infuses her Ceremony Creations with Reiki, which allows her to get to know the couple at a soul level.

Josefa officiates civil unions; non-religious, single religion, or interfaith ceremonies; and vow renewals. Her services include:

• Custom vows

4 Reviews for Pursu Happiness

• Courtney

Courtney Melio · Married on 09/23/2017

Wedding 2017

Exceptional, Excellence and perfect attention to detail on making our day absolutely beautiful and more than we could have ever wanted. Perfectly attuned to the spiritual blessings and special joining of our lives together.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Pursu Happiness's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Courtney for such a lovely review.
    Blessing upon you and James.

Josie

Mike · Married on 01/03/2015

My wife and I decided to have a very private ceremony with very few friends and family (less than 20) present, but Josie made the experience feel like we were surrounded by many more than that. Her attention to detail for the ceremony on what we wanted was spot on and we couldn't have asked for a better service.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Pursu Happiness's reply:

Thank you Mike, it is always a pleasure for me to be a part of your special day. Love and Blessings to you and Jessica.

Ralph · Married on 09/05/2008

We were fortunate to have witnessed a ceremony that Rev. Dillon had performed in 2007; little did we know then, that we would be granted the privilege to legally marry in 2008 and that Josie would be part of that event.
    Josie performed our wedding on a warm September evening and brought an experience to the ceremony we, or any of our guests, had ever witnessed. Through a couple of meetings and a few emails, Josie created a ceremony that not only captured the love we’ve shared in our 25-year relationship, but also unfolded a meaningful message and symbolism of strength, dedication and commitment. With her unique insightfulness and trained ear for listening, she took the opportunity to bring topics and ideas to the development process that touched our life and way of thinking. Her patience and kindness was present throughout the entire process.
    We’re so very grateful for the ceremony Josie created for us. She will never be forgotten for having been part of the most important event in our life, or for creating a ceremony that encompassed all we are and all that we mean to each other.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Pursu Happiness's reply:

Ralph and Patrick the experience of writing and performing your ceremony was very special to me. The license you gave to me use my imagination to create your ceremony was a blessing. It is a ceremony I will remember forever.
    Sincerely,
    Josefa

Pursu Happiness FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Baptist
    Buddhist
    Earth-Based
    No Denomination
    Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• 6630 Highway 9, Suite 104 Felton, CA, 95018 See on map
    Location of (Pursu Happiness)