• Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding or renewal! Since 2009, I have officiated over 800 weddings and have enjoyed every minute of it. This is your special day, and my job is to write a beautiful ceremony that you, and your guests, will remember and enjoy. Over the past 10 years, I have officiated weddings from Santa Cruz to Big Sur, from Monterey to Pacific Grove and everywhere in between.

As a non-denominational wedding officiant, I will work with you to create the exact ceremony that you want. I am always available to answer any questions – even if it is just about the area or other local vendors. I have been involved with weddings since 1989, lived in the area since 1993, and have enjoyed providing memorable wedding experiences as an officiant and planner. Since 2011, I have been named as one of the top 5% wedding officiants in Monterey County. One of the things that makes me stand apart from other officiants is that I have also assisted in planning over 300 weddings.

I can be reached through the contact page or by email at brian@montereybayweddingofficiants.com or by phone at
831-601-1650. Thank you and happy planning!

Follow Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants on

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 5
Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 6
Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 7

Mariel Mccarter · Married on 10/14/2018

Thoughtful, prompt and a great personality

Brian was a complete joy to work with! We found him through a suggestion from the venue where we got married, and couldn't have been happier with him. He is accessible and communicative every step of the way, from the initial conversation to after the wedding. He'll work with you to create your ideal ceremony based on what you and your fiancee are dreaming of. Our guests were so impressed with his aura and energy, he added a wonderful touch to our wedding day. Moreover, he clearly explains the (confusing!) marriage license/ceremony process. He made sure we brought our unsigned marriage license to the ceremony, had our witness sign, and promptly mailed it to be processed. After the ceremony, he kindly reminded us that we needed to reach out to City Hall to request the certificate for our records/any name changes. So thoughtful and a joy to work with!

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Felt like he knew us for years

Brian is amazing! Couldnt have been better. My husband and I are not too religious, and he was ok with a short prayer and whatever else we wanted. Brian took the time to get to know us, and put a lot of humor into it. He sent us a draft of what he would read the day of, and he didnt change it, and read everything perfect word for word. From our guests we got so many compliments sayin it was "the best" ceremony they have been to. It was so perfect! I highly recommend Brian!

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants Pricing

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants Price Rates

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination
    Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination Wedding Planners

I've had the opportunity to work with Brian on several weddings and he's always punctual and caring when working with his couples. I never have to worry about him and always take a few moments to listen to his personalized ceremonies. I always look forward to working with him. - Patty Speirs, Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination

• Seaside, CA 93955 See on map