5015 Beach Wood Drive, Seaside, CA 93955 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding or renewal! Since 2009, I have officiated over 800 weddings and have enjoyed every minute of it. This is your special day, and my job is to write a beautiful ceremony that you, and your guests, will remember and enjoy. Over the past 10 years, I have officiated weddings from Santa Cruz to Big Sur, from Monterey to Pacific Grove and everywhere in between.

As a non-denominational wedding officiant, I will work with you to create the exact ceremony that you want. I am always available to answer any questions – even if it is just about the area or other local vendors. I have been involved with weddings since 1989, lived in the area since 1993, and have enjoyed providing memorable wedding experiences as an officiant and planner. Since 2011, I have been named as one of the top 5% wedding officiants in Monterey County. One of the things that makes me stand apart from other officiants is that I have also assisted in planning over 300 weddings.

I can be reached through the contact page or by email at brian@montereybayweddingofficiants.com or by phone at
831-601-1650. Thank you and happy planning!

Follow Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants on

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 6
Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 7

Cyre · Married on 01/11/2019

Best Officiant!

Brian was probably the most laid back person my husband and I came into contact with while planning our wedding. He listened to our requests & delivered the most beautiful heartfelt ceremony we could have asked for. Trust me, you need Him!

Michael M Rasay · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Officiant - Brian Borgia

Planning for a wedding is stressful enough and without the proper players, it can turn into a nightmare.

Brian Borgia is amazing in what he does! My fiancee and I did not have a clue on what to do or expect during the ceremony but with Brian's experience he was able to guide us and keep us on track.

First, we scheduled an introductory call where he goes through our needs, wants, and expectations. Since we didn't have much of an expectation he gave us examples and ideas on the ceremonies that he has done in the past. We were bouncing ideas back and forth and he was not just sitting there taking notes instead, he provided his input. He also provided documentation on readings that helped quite a bit.

After the initial phone meeting, we scheduled to meet for an onsite at a hotel in Monterey where we went through the final checklist and interviewed us on details such as how we met, why we can't live without each other and how we see ourselves in the future.

In all, Brian brought us a memorable wedding ceremony which we will treasure in the future. It was beautiful, it was amazing and it was unforgettable. I look forward to our renewal of vows and we will definitely hire his services again.

Thank you, Brian!

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination
    Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination Wedding Planners

I've had the opportunity to work with Brian on several weddings and he's always punctual and caring when working with his couples. I never have to worry about him and always take a few moments to listen to his personalized ceremonies. I always look forward to working with him. - Patty Speirs, Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination

• 5015 Beach Wood Drive Seaside, California, CA 93955 See on map