Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants Reviews

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 6
Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 7

Jill Williams · Getting married on 02/05/2020

The perfect elopement

Brian was the consummate professional. He helped us navigate our elopement with enthusiasm and flexibility. The ceremony was perfect, and we felt so comfortable with him. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a wedding officiant in the Monterey/Carmel area. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 8
  • Megan

Megan Hook Dye · Married on 07/30/2019

Would definitely recommend

Mr. Borgia was the officiant for our wedding July 30, 2019 on Monastery Beach. He was so kind, helpful, and very responsive to all emails and questions. We had a destination wedding through Wedgewood Carmel and Brian made it stress free as we were planning from Illinois. He was able to be at our rehearsal and we received lots of compliments on our ceremony. He was able to put our words into a cohesive love story he could share with our guests. Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 9
  • Audrey

Audrey Lee · Married on 07/27/2019

The Perfect Wedding Ceremony – Thanks to Brian Borgia!

From the first time my husband and I met Brian we were extremely impressed. Brian officiated our wedding in Carmel, CA in July 2019. Brian was always responsive, professional and very personable throughout the planning process, rehearsal and the day of. He took the time to understand us as a couple and listen to what we hoped to see in our ceremony, executing it flawlessly. He made us feel comfortable and our ceremony was so special because of him. I would highly recommend Brian and consider him a highlight of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Yelena

Yelena Oliferchik · Married on 06/01/2019

The best officiant!

After spending hours researching officiants near Monterey, CA and considering officiants from Sacramento as well, we've decided to see if Brian was available. We even switched our wedding date just so he can be our officiant -- that's how much I really liked what I saw -- from his web page to his ceremony examples. From his detailed web page, I can tell he was going to be very detailed and informative in other aspects. Brian was very responsive from the very beginning. He was easy going and easy to work with, flexible. Our wedding day was unforgettable and perfect thanks to him! For me -- the ceremony is the most important part, and Brian is the officiant to make that beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 10
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 11
  • Jeannie

Jeannie Marinovich · Married on 06/01/2019

Warm, professional and personal wedding officiant

Brian provided a warm, relaxed and touching ceremony for our private (just the two of us) wedding. He was very low-key and professional, while getting to know us enough to add personal touches to his remarks, which is exactly what we wanted. We were so happy with his service, and highly recommend him. As an added bonus, his wife, Heidi, is an excellent photographer and provided stunning photos despite the gloomy weather. They are a great team!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Jess

Jess Brownfield · Married on 05/15/2019

Extraordinary

We were very fortunate to find Brian and Have him perform our ceremony. With the short notice he was given, he went beyond and above to satisfy our every need and to be flexible with our requests. He made sure we were happy and that is all that mattered. He is quick to respond, professional, polite And our day was made extra special because of him. Brian did an outstanding job and anybody who has him perform their ceremony ,will be more than contempt.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Dunbar and Chris · Married on 05/07/2019

Carmel Wedding

Brian and his wife Heidi are an awesome team. Brian was very responsive and extremely helpful. Heidi was our photographer and really helped make the Event even more special. It was a delightful day thanks to them. We would HIGHLY recommend Brian and also Heidi if you need a photographer too.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 12

Jim Grassi · Married on 04/20/2019

All we could have for!

Brian was the perfect choice for our wedding officiant. He made us feel comfortable and added a personal touch to the service that was fantastic. Highly recommend him to all.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Alandea · Married on 03/16/2019

Best officiant ever!

Brian was simply awesome. After asking a family member to officiate and having them decline (they hadn't done it before and were nervous), we found Brian online and hired him after reviewing his website, which includes pricing and sample ceremony scripts. This was really helpful in deciding whether he would be a fit. In the end I'm so thankful my family member passed on officiating because Brian played a huge role in making our wedding day absolutely perfect. We filled out his wedding questionnaire (which was a fun couples activity in itself), met with him once in-person a month before the wedding to go over additional details, and he sent us the ceremony script for review. It was perfectly lighthearted but thoughtful and written as if he had known us for years. He attended our rehearsal (recommend) and impressed our family and wedding party with his laid-back but professional persona. If you need an officiant in the Monterey area, don't think twice - hire Brian! Thank you for making our wedding ceremony beautiful, Brian!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Sarah Schrock · Married on 03/09/2019

Exceptional

Brian was so easy to work with. He sent over the different options for us to choose from to make it just the way we wanted it. He even sent over his script beforehand so there were no surprises and so we could pick out our prayers. He gave us the most perfect ceremony that we could ever ask for!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Caroline Raftery · Married on 02/14/2019

Brian is simply the best.

We are still in awe over our experience working with and getting to know Brian Borgia. He asked the best questions then took our words and weaved them into the most beautiful and memorable wedding vows. We are grateful to Brian and can't recommend him enough. He's amazing.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Cyre · Married on 01/11/2019

Best Officiant!

Brian was probably the most laid back person my husband and I came into contact with while planning our wedding. He listened to our requests & delivered the most beautiful heartfelt ceremony we could have asked for. Trust me, you need Him!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Jessica Caird · Married on 12/31/2018

Outstanding, flexible, caring, genuine.

We are so happy to have had Brian marry us on New Years Eve! It was a last minute wedding and he was there for us and married us in the most beautiful setting. His positive energy and genuine presence is greatly appreciated. We recommend Brian 100%!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Michael M Rasay · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Officiant - Brian Borgia

Planning for a wedding is stressful enough and without the proper players, it can turn into a nightmare.

Brian Borgia is amazing in what he does! My fiancee and I did not have a clue on what to do or expect during the ceremony but with Brian's experience he was able to guide us and keep us on track.

First, we scheduled an introductory call where he goes through our needs, wants, and expectations. Since we didn't have much of an expectation he gave us examples and ideas on the ceremonies that he has done in the past. We were bouncing ideas back and forth and he was not just sitting there taking notes instead, he provided his input. He also provided documentation on readings that helped quite a bit.

After the initial phone meeting, we scheduled to meet for an onsite at a hotel in Monterey where we went through the final checklist and interviewed us on details such as how we met, why we can't live without each other and how we see ourselves in the future.

In all, Brian brought us a memorable wedding ceremony which we will treasure in the future. It was beautiful, it was amazing and it was unforgettable. I look forward to our renewal of vows and we will definitely hire his services again.

Thank you, Brian!

Mike and Rose

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 13
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 14
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 15

Mariel Mccarter · Married on 10/14/2018

Thoughtful, prompt and a great personality

Brian was a complete joy to work with! We found him through a suggestion from the venue where we got married, and couldn't have been happier with him. He is accessible and communicative every step of the way, from the initial conversation to after the wedding. He'll work with you to create your ideal ceremony based on what you and your fiancee are dreaming of. Our guests were so impressed with his aura and energy, he added a wonderful touch to our wedding day. Moreover, he clearly explains the (confusing!) marriage license/ceremony process. He made sure we brought our unsigned marriage license to the ceremony, had our witness sign, and promptly mailed it to be processed. After the ceremony, he kindly reminded us that we needed to reach out to City Hall to request the certificate for our records/any name changes. So thoughtful and a joy to work with!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Felt like he knew us for years

Brian is amazing! Couldnt have been better. My husband and I are not too religious, and he was ok with a short prayer and whatever else we wanted. Brian took the time to get to know us, and put a lot of humor into it. He sent us a draft of what he would read the day of, and he didnt change it, and read everything perfect word for word. From our guests we got so many compliments sayin it was "the best" ceremony they have been to. It was so perfect! I highly recommend Brian!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Liandra

Liandra Marchan · Married on 10/11/2018

Amazing Officiant!

Brian was amazing! My husband and I eloped in Garrapata State Park in Big Sur, CA on the side of a cliff. Despite the lack of cell service in the area - which made communicating with each other on the day of the elopement difficult - and the unique location, Brian arrived early. He put together a meaningful and beautiful service that showed just as much care as if 100 people had been in attendance. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kate Dierkes · Married on 10/02/2018

Very happy with our experience!

We worked with Brian for our elopement in October 2018. He was very responsive to our questions, provided guidance (we were from out of town), and he worked with us to craft a ceremony that fit exactly what we wanted. We were so happy with our experience!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Megan · Married on 09/21/2018

Brian was great to work with. We were not the best at responding promptly to his emails and we were unaware of our actual ceremony location until the evening before. Brian always responded quickly and offered his knowledge of California weddings since we are from Ohio.

I would highly recommend Brian to anyone looking for an officiant. His services were even cheaper than other officiants, but I cannot believe that the level of service and quality of ceremony from others could be better.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Amber · Married on 09/14/2018

I highly suggest working with Brian and his wife Heidi at Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants. They're very responsive, professional and you can't beat the cost for the quality of work performed. Brian helped with any questions I had and made my day very special! I will post pictures once available. I will suggest Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants to anyone looking to get married in this area! Great work!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Hilary · Married on 09/08/2018

Without a doubt, Brian is one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. It is truly evident that he takes his job seriously and really puts his heart into everything he does. His words were personal, he shared our story perfectly and he was such a presence on our special day. Brian is always prompt, he responds to all of my emails almost instantly and is very detail oriented. He is flexible and open to our ideas and very quick to offer suggestions/readings etc. Brian was and always will be a special person to our family. I would recommend him over and over again!

-Hilary and Abran

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 16
  • Bo

Bo · Married on 09/03/2018

Brian was exceptional to work with leading up to and during the ceremony. He was incredibly patient, organized and responsive to all my questions. We were also arriving from across the country on a Saturday for a Labor Day wedding, when the county clerk offices were closed. So he connected us with a local business center to get our marriage license in time for the ceremony...as otherwise that would've put a snag on the whole event! During the ceremony, he provided the ideal presence as an officiant, striking the perfect tone for what was a joyous yet a nerve wrecking occasion for us.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jamie · Married on 08/18/2018

Brian made our ceremony so special and unforgettable. He put together beautiful words that could not have been any more perfect! I highly recommend him to make your beautiful day memorable!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Mark · Married on 08/10/2018

Brian Borgia was our officiant for my wedding. He was friendly, accomodating and very professional. He explained the process of the wedding ceremony and helped us by giving my wife and I a template to fill out to help with his sermon at our wedding. Brian was extraordinary and gave the sermon which sounded more interesting than if I would have said it. We are very pleased with Brian's service and blessed to have him as our officiant. I highly recommend Brian as an officiant. Thank you Brian for making our wedding ceremony memorable!

Sent on 09/15/2018