Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants Reviews

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 6
Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 7

Cyre · Married on 01/11/2019

Best Officiant!

Brian was probably the most laid back person my husband and I came into contact with while planning our wedding. He listened to our requests & delivered the most beautiful heartfelt ceremony we could have asked for. Trust me, you need Him!

Michael M Rasay · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Officiant - Brian Borgia

Planning for a wedding is stressful enough and without the proper players, it can turn into a nightmare.

Brian Borgia is amazing in what he does! My fiancee and I did not have a clue on what to do or expect during the ceremony but with Brian's experience he was able to guide us and keep us on track.

First, we scheduled an introductory call where he goes through our needs, wants, and expectations. Since we didn't have much of an expectation he gave us examples and ideas on the ceremonies that he has done in the past. We were bouncing ideas back and forth and he was not just sitting there taking notes instead, he provided his input. He also provided documentation on readings that helped quite a bit.

After the initial phone meeting, we scheduled to meet for an onsite at a hotel in Monterey where we went through the final checklist and interviewed us on details such as how we met, why we can't live without each other and how we see ourselves in the future.

In all, Brian brought us a memorable wedding ceremony which we will treasure in the future. It was beautiful, it was amazing and it was unforgettable. I look forward to our renewal of vows and we will definitely hire his services again.

Thank you, Brian!

Mike and Rose

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 8
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 9
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 10

Mariel Mccarter · Married on 10/14/2018

Thoughtful, prompt and a great personality

Brian was a complete joy to work with! We found him through a suggestion from the venue where we got married, and couldn't have been happier with him. He is accessible and communicative every step of the way, from the initial conversation to after the wedding. He'll work with you to create your ideal ceremony based on what you and your fiancee are dreaming of. Our guests were so impressed with his aura and energy, he added a wonderful touch to our wedding day. Moreover, he clearly explains the (confusing!) marriage license/ceremony process. He made sure we brought our unsigned marriage license to the ceremony, had our witness sign, and promptly mailed it to be processed. After the ceremony, he kindly reminded us that we needed to reach out to City Hall to request the certificate for our records/any name changes. So thoughtful and a joy to work with!

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Felt like he knew us for years

Brian is amazing! Couldnt have been better. My husband and I are not too religious, and he was ok with a short prayer and whatever else we wanted. Brian took the time to get to know us, and put a lot of humor into it. He sent us a draft of what he would read the day of, and he didnt change it, and read everything perfect word for word. From our guests we got so many compliments sayin it was "the best" ceremony they have been to. It was so perfect! I highly recommend Brian!

• Liandra

Liandra Marchan · Married on 10/11/2018

Amazing Officiant!

Brian was amazing! My husband and I eloped in Garrapata State Park in Big Sur, CA on the side of a cliff. Despite the lack of cell service in the area - which made communicating with each other on the day of the elopement difficult - and the unique location, Brian arrived early. He put together a meaningful and beautiful service that showed just as much care as if 100 people had been in attendance. I highly recommend him!

Kate Dierkes · Married on 10/02/2018

Very happy with our experience!

We worked with Brian for our elopement in October 2018. He was very responsive to our questions, provided guidance (we were from out of town), and he worked with us to craft a ceremony that fit exactly what we wanted. We were so happy with our experience!

Megan · Married on 09/21/2018

Brian was great to work with. We were not the best at responding promptly to his emails and we were unaware of our actual ceremony location until the evening before. Brian always responded quickly and offered his knowledge of California weddings since we are from Ohio.

I would highly recommend Brian to anyone looking for an officiant. His services were even cheaper than other officiants, but I cannot believe that the level of service and quality of ceremony from others could be better.

Amber · Married on 09/14/2018

I highly suggest working with Brian and his wife Heidi at Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants. They're very responsive, professional and you can't beat the cost for the quality of work performed. Brian helped with any questions I had and made my day very special! I will post pictures once available. I will suggest Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants to anyone looking to get married in this area! Great work!

Hilary · Married on 09/08/2018

Without a doubt, Brian is one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. It is truly evident that he takes his job seriously and really puts his heart into everything he does. His words were personal, he shared our story perfectly and he was such a presence on our special day. Brian is always prompt, he responds to all of my emails almost instantly and is very detail oriented. He is flexible and open to our ideas and very quick to offer suggestions/readings etc. Brian was and always will be a special person to our family. I would recommend him over and over again!

-Hilary and Abran

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 11
  • Bo

Bo · Married on 09/03/2018

Brian was exceptional to work with leading up to and during the ceremony. He was incredibly patient, organized and responsive to all my questions. We were also arriving from across the country on a Saturday for a Labor Day wedding, when the county clerk offices were closed. So he connected us with a local business center to get our marriage license in time for the ceremony...as otherwise that would've put a snag on the whole event! During the ceremony, he provided the ideal presence as an officiant, striking the perfect tone for what was a joyous yet a nerve wrecking occasion for us.

Jamie · Married on 08/18/2018

Brian made our ceremony so special and unforgettable. He put together beautiful words that could not have been any more perfect! I highly recommend him to make your beautiful day memorable!

Mark · Married on 08/10/2018

Brian Borgia was our officiant for my wedding. He was friendly, accomodating and very professional. He explained the process of the wedding ceremony and helped us by giving my wife and I a template to fill out to help with his sermon at our wedding. Brian was extraordinary and gave the sermon which sounded more interesting than if I would have said it. We are very pleased with Brian's service and blessed to have him as our officiant. I highly recommend Brian as an officiant. Thank you Brian for making our wedding ceremony memorable!

Courtney · Married on 08/08/2018

My now husband and I were flying to California for business and a week prior to the scheduled trip decided to get married on 8/8/2018 while there. After doing a quick search on google and reaching out to Brian he immediately got back to me and was so accommodating and helpful! Our wedding went off without a hitch and was the perfect intimate ceremony my husband and I had hoped for! I highly recommend Brian to anyone thinking of getting married in the Monterey Bay Area!

April · Married on 07/27/2018

Brian was the best! He responded right away to my requests and was able to make a beautiful ceremony for us with very short notice. He selected the perfect place for us to have the small intimate wedding that we wanted. There were no surprises with fees, or anything. Just the beautiful, professional, beach elopement that we had pictured!

Beverly · Married on 07/22/2018

Brian was a pleasure to work with. We wanted a small, intimate service, and he provided just the right touch. Responsive and flexible, adjusting to a couple of last-minute changes to the program, he was professional and personable!

Denise · Married on 07/21/2018

Brian was wonderful from the very first email we exchanged. Brian was personally recommended to me by a good friend who does wedding planning and has worked with Brian at several weddings. I sent him an email enquiring if he was available and if so, how exactly this works. He replied promptly, answered my questions, and sent me a questionnaire for my soon-to-be husband and I to fill out (separately). After we had them filled out, we met Brian for the first time to go over our questionnaires. He used these to write a custom ceremony all about my husband and I. This was incredible. I kid you not, Paul and I got SEVERAL comments at and after our wedding saying our wedding ceremony was beautiful, entertaining, and not boring and was honestly the best ceremony they’d ever witnessed. My sister took it a step further and even said it was better than her wedding, and most everyone is biased to their own weddings. Most ceremonies say the same old same old, but ours was tailored to our story and Brian delivered impeccably. I couldn’t recommend Brian more. He also came to the rehearsal dinner and ran the show! Thank you, Brian, for giving us the most unforgettable ceremony. You’re the best!

PS: A request I had for Brian was for him to please jump out of the way for our first kiss, so that we would have our beautiful background behind us, instead of Brian! See the picture!

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 12
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 13

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2018

Brian was amazing from the start. My husband and I had email conversations with other planners in the area, but decided on Brian (Weddings In Monterey) because he was thorough, prompt, and professional from the very beginning. He was flexible with our schedule and requests and his whole vibe just exuded a sense of calm. The custom ceremony fit us to a T and our guests complimented what a great job he did with the ceremony. I’d recommend Weddings In Monterey (or Brian and Heidi as individuals) to ANYONE!

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 14
    Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 15

John · Married on 06/23/2018

Brian: Thanks so much for the great officiant job that you did. Gwen and I appreciate your professional presentation. Our guests had a great time. Your presentation of our vows, the sand ceremony, the rings, and your introduction of us as Mr. and Mrs. John Usher. Thanks again Brian for a wonderful day.

Jason · Married on 05/26/2018

Brian is beyond AMAZING! We were recently married by Brian on May 26th 2018 at Monterey Tides hotel. He was kind, professional and funny! He truly went above and beyond to make the ceremony magical...from funny to sentimental. All of our family and friends loved him as well. 5 star recommendation for anyone looking for a great officiant!

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 16

Rachael · Married on 04/28/2018

You cannot possibly go wrong with Brian Borgia. He is kind, funny, approachable, intuitive, patient, and sweet, the perfect gentleman to steer your wedding ceremony in the best direction! I am religious but my husband is not, so we wanted to find someone who could find a balance of our 'beliefs' for our ceremony, and Brian did a wonderful job. He made the ceremony personable, romantic, and easy-going, which was perfect for our guests as well as our style. He highlights your love in a way that is not over-the-top or super gushy, and worked well with everything we put into the ceremony. Brian is the best:)

Jennie · Married on 03/31/2018

Where to start with Brian? Mr. Borgia was accessible, friendly, kind, and incredibly professional. He provided us with timely and clear instructions regarding our ceremony, marriage license, and more. He replied promptly to all of my (many) inquiries, and he delivered a beautiful ceremony for our wedding in Monterey, California. We can't thank him enough for making this part of our celebration EXACTLY what we wanted. Selecting Brian Borgia as your officiant is an exceptional choice, and you will not be disappointed! We are forever grateful to you, Brian!

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 17

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2018

Brian is very nice , responsive and professional since most of couples has no experience about the process of getting married and need someone to guide you through, Brian is the one and would be the best fit to help you plan and lead your wedding ceremony. highly recommend.

Andrew · Married on 01/16/2018

Excellent communications. Did everything requested and followed through on all plans made together. If you want a personal and professional service then Brian (and Heidi) will provide this. Faultless in our experience.

Karen · Married on 01/06/2018

Because it was a destination wedding, we did not have the pleasure of meeting our officiant, Brian Borgia, until the day before. But he used our email communications to craft a truly beautiful ceremony. When we did finally meet, he was lovely and completely unhurried, even though he has two weddings to officiate that day. He was able to make a few changes and additions after that meeting, and the ceremony was ready to go the next day. It was beautifully delivered, and he made everyone comfortable with his easy manner. We definitely recommend him to provide a highly personalized ceremony, with beautiful quotes and ritual ideas that we’re genuinely moving for our little blended family. Thank you Brian!

Monterey Bay Wedding Officiants 18