Aptos, CA 95003 Map · Phone number

About MARRY ME IN SANTA CRUZ

Marry Me in Santa Cruz began as an "ON CALL" service in 2010 for couples wishing " Nuptials Now" and has since blossomed into a full-blown pop-up wedding and ceremony service.

Specializing in fun beach weddings from 2 to 200, Elopements, surprise weddings, Civil Ceremonies, Impromptu weddings and vow renewals for all of today's couples. Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant

I can assist you in selecting a naturally serene setting on our beautiful central coast from the redwoods to the sea!

I also offer your choice of my wonderful wedding decor props and my Photography at NO extra charge! I also bring my own speaker and mic when needed.

NO location fee and NO permit fee or, in the privacy of your home!

Call or text me anytime for a FREE quote and let's talk about the details of YOUR SPECIAL DAY and design your custom heartfelt ceremony.

Always on call and willing to travel...most affordable rates.

Blessings,

MARRY ME IN SANTA CRUZ 6
MARRY ME IN SANTA CRUZ 7

Jerry Maas · Married on 04/01/2019

Personable and Caring

Minister Hayne Bendick. Officiant and photographer. She is very friendly, accommodating and flexible. She put us at ease and helped make our wedding day relaxed and enjoyable. Extremely fair and affordable in her pricing. I told her what we wanted and that I was looking for someone with an "Easy Button." She had that. She provided suggestions and ideas and something almost last-minute turned in to such a beautiful day that we will never forget. The photos she took were fantastic and exceeded our expectations...and were included in her fee. While she was perfect for our small elopement (just the 2 of us,) I would recommend her to anyone who is interested in a Santa Cruz/Monterey area wedding.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Anna

Anna M Le · Married on 03/20/2019

It was the happiest day of my life

She was very professional and added just the right amount of humor to it. The groom and I cried towards the end, right when she mentioned husband and wife. Everything was beautiful. Such a great price and she is a photographer too. She takes pictures on a canon, portrait lens canon and on her phone, to send right away. The pictures are unbelievable. The vows were beautiful. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 03/22/2019
    MARRY ME IN SANTA CRUZ 14
    MARRY ME IN SANTA CRUZ 15

Marianne Alva · Married on 12/24/2018

Affordable yet quality service

Minister Hayne went above and beyond our expectations. I wanted a Christmas Eve wedding because my fiancé proposed to me 4 years ago on Christmas Eve so I contacted Minister Hayne. It was a last minute decision to have the wedding, and I only had called her a week before Christmas Eve. She was sweet, understanding, and willing to officiate our wedding even with such short notice.

Unfortunately on the weekend right before Christmas I had a major breakout of hives due to an allergic reaction to antibiotics. I contacted Minister Hayne literally the day before Christmas Eve to postpone and she was very understanding. We agreed to move the date to New Year's Eve, and everything turned out perfect!

She was very knowlegable about nearby locations to have the ceremony and even took into consideration of weather conditions of each beach and landscape areas that would look good for photos. Not to mention her photography is top notch and included with her service fee! Would highly recommend 'Marry Me in Santa Cruz' to any local couples looking for an officiant on the fly.

Sent on 01/07/2019

MARRY ME IN SANTA CRUZ FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 180.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 125.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Aptos, 95003 See on map