127 Single Oak Crossing, Cedar Creek, TX 78612 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Captured By Crystal Photography

Whether it be the wedding of your dreams, catching your child attempting a manicure on her sister in the middle of your white carpeting, or remembering exactly the way that Granny smiles, it is all a part of your life and should be preserved just exactly the way that you live it.

This is why I refuse to do posed, stiff, cheesy portraits. If that is what you need then you have come to the wrong place. I try to concentrate on letting YOU come through in your photos. I can provide direction if you would like to get a certain look to your photos but the majority of the time I just want you to feel as natural as possible.

You never have to let someone else have control of your memories.

I do not hold copyrights on my images. The only thing that I request of you is that you sign a waiver allowing me to use your photos for advertising. You get ALL of your shots, not just the ones that you want printed on a high resolution DVD mailed to you within 48 hours of payment! NOT three weeks! And you will never have to pay me for your memories again!

My name is Crystal. I am a busy wife and a harassed mother of three. I know how important it is to take a moment to remember everything that makes your life special before it's too late. I picked up my first camera a few years ago to snap some shots of my kids down at the local park one day. I haven't stopped snapping those photos yet.

• Mohnte Elizondo Photography
Ash2

1 Reviews for Captured By Crystal Photography

• chell659

Michelle · Married on 03/19/2010

Our experiance with Crystal was amazing! She was very professional. You don't have to worry about a thing when working with her. She will let you know where you need to be in order to give you the best photos! Very friendly with all guests. She is definately not afraid to get her hands dirty so to speak! She was squatting, climbing and everything in between to get her shot! You ask her she will do it!! Will be doing any maternity or child photos with her!

Sent on 03/21/2010

Captured By Crystal Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums