7201 RR 2222 2321, Austin, TX 78730 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Captive Art Photography

Your precious moments taken captive.

Captive Art Photography believes in full customization and open communication. I fully believe that your wedding day is your day and I will do whatever it takes to make sure your wedding dreams are realized as perfectly as possible. I am not only a photographer, I try to also be your friend. I laugh when you laugh, cry during almost every ceremony, and leave each wedding thinking of each couple and how happy and blessed they make me feel.

Spread the love. Lots and lots of it. Every day. All day long.

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! All you need is love :)

• Twinty Photography
Real Weddings 28 Photos

9 Reviews for Captive Art Photography

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 03/31/2018

I LOVE Marisa. She is my go to photographer for any special occasion. My fiance and I had a long engagement and she did our first photo shoot. When the wedding actually had a set date, she offered a free engagement session since it has been so long we took our others, and her work only got better! We love our photos, and I love her energy. She is willing to go above and beyond to make sure you get the best photos. She is worth every penny! We just had my bridals done and she was so positive and encouraging. She took her time and I did not feel rushed at all. I can't wait to see the moments she captures on our wedding day.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Aubrey · Married on 10/01/2016

OMG I love captive art photography! To start, when I first contacted Marisa about possibly hiring her, I asked if she could do our engagement, boudoir, and wedding photography. Marisa informed me she wasn't too experienced with boudoir, so she would love to do them for me for free (to gain experience)! Marisa's price blew me away compared to most other photographers, and the price included herself plus an assistant for the wedding. Having two photographers at my wedding will no doubt be amazing. Marisa really cares about her clients, not how much money she can get out of them. We had to reschedule our engagement photos two times due to weather, but Marisa was so helpful even when I was frustrated with the weather, and she personally called and scheduled the winery we wanted to take our pictures at. Not only that, but I found out she paid the place we took our engagement pictures at! I thought it was free, but Marisa simply paid the people without even telling me. When I found out, she simply said that what I paid for her services could more than cover it. I had so much fun at our engagement shoot! Marisa was so easy and comfortable to work with! Because our engagement shoot ended up being about a month later than we had originally planned, Marisa gave me a sneak peak of our engagement shoot THAT NIGHT, and she was able to give all of the edited pictures to us the NEXT DAY! Amazing! I can't wait to work with Marisa more over the next year; she is so much fun and a true delight to work with!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Christina · Married on 06/14/2015

We love Marisa! She is so amazing and understanding. She was very helpful during the whole process and was always available when we needed her and was just a call or text away. At my bridals she was understanding and made me fell comfortable. She has always been willing to travel to us to meet or for photo sessions which has always been very helpful! We can't wait to do all of our future pictures with her!

Sent on 06/22/2015