Capital Disc Jockeys

636 Plank Rd. Suite 106, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Capital Disc Jockeys

Capital Disc Jockeys and Photobooths is an Award-winning Wedding and Event DJ service based in Albany, New York. Serving The Capital Region, NYC, Binghamton and Beyond. Fun! Classy! Elegnant! We also provide our Authentic Open Air Photobooths. Book our "Signature package" for an amazing discount!

Why Capital Disc Jockeys? One of the reasons is we're easy to work with. We specialize in weddings! We are passionate about crafting fun and unique performances that reflect your wedding vision. We will work diligently to make sure your Wedding goes off without a hitch!

We go above and beyond your expectations to make sure your wedding is FUN and a personal reflection of you. Our staff is quick to respond to your emails and we are incredibly flexible and able to adapt to changes in your plans. Patience is key – we know there are tons of moving parts on your wedding day and we’re here to help it go smoothly.

Tim was so kind and answered all of my many many questions in the time leading up to our wedding (he was very nice about all the times I called him saying how nervous I was about the first dance!). He played my entire, very long playlist for my wedding and people were on the dance floor all night - people loved him!!! Also, Megan and Randy were our photo booth assistants and they did an excellent job! People were absolutely raving about the photo booth and it was a hit all night! Megan also went out of her way to work with me on the details of how the photo strips would look (font/color), and knowing that I was a nervous bride, she went out of her way to tell me I could call her 24/7 with any concerns or needs to vent-she's SO thoughtful! Very very happy with Capital DJ's and I like their online event planner where I was able to input all details of my wedding, timeline, and music selection for Tim to reference. Would definitely recommend them!!!"

Sent on 06/02/2019

We know what you want in a professional DJ — a packed dance floor, awesome music, no gimmicks and no cheese! That’s where Capital DJs experience and expertise come in. We’re great listeners and we know how to play great music. And we've got amazing customer service. We're the one of the most recommended wedding DJ services in the Capital Region!

We're not over the top! It's YOUR Wedding not ours! We'll coordinate with all of the pros to make sure your Wedding is flawless from start to the last song!

Capital Disc Jockeys helps couples plan their reception from start to finish and works with other vendors to ensure all runs smoothly. We offer the following services to couples for their wedding:

• One Wedding Per Day
  • Consultation (s)
  • Award Winning DJs/MCs
  • Bilingual MC available
  • Liability insurance
  • Cordless Mics
  • Open Air Photo booths, Magnets, Cutomized Scrap book!
  • BOSE Sound/PA system
  • Elegant Up lighting
  • Dance lights

Areas Covered
Capital DIsc Jockeys is available in the Capital Region area as well as throughout New York and New England, including:

• New York
  • Vermont
  • Massachusetts
  • Connecticut
  • Binghamton, New York (Tim's hometown! :)
  • We literally travel anywhere!
Follow Capital Disc Jockeys on

Capital Disc Jockeys 2
Capital Disc Jockeys 3

Cherie · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent and professional!

Meghan (DJ) was incredible! Randy and Tim were wonderful with Photo Booth. I told them what I wanted and they did a great job of creating a fantastic playlist. My guests were dancing all night and had a wonderful time!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Capital Disc Jockeys 4
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 10/27/2018

Just awesome!

Tim set us up with Randy and Marcos (my family is Spanish and we needed a bilingual dj/mc). The girl that worked the photobooth (unfortunately I didn't catch her name) had such a great vibe coming from her. She was awesome! They were great, everyone had a good time and we all got to dance something (which I was worried about because my family doesn't really talk/ understand to much English and my husband's family doesn't understand much Spanish) but Capital Djs had us all connecting on the dance floor. It was a lot of fun!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Capital Disc Jockeys Pricing

Capital Disc Jockeys Price Rates

Capital Disc Jockeys FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Capital Disc Jockeys 1
    Discounts on All Non-Saturdays and Weekday Weddings!

Wedding Wire Special! We offer a $100 discount on off days meaning mid-week and even Friday and Sunday.

• A Lively Event
    A Lively Event Wedding Planners

Capital DJs and photobooths has been one of my go-tos. Their quality of work is amazing and they are so accommodating. They have gone out of their way to make sure our clients are always pleased.

• Imagine! Photography & Design
    Imagine! Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

We have been in business for 19 years and always love when we know that we will be working a wedding with Tim! He always pleases our wedding clients and would do anything to make sure their day is AMAZING! If you want your Dance Floor packed, then I suggest you give him a call!

• Quality Foto Finish
    Quality Foto Finish Wedding Photographers

Tim always does a great job for his clients because he cares and listens!!

• 636 Plank Rd. Suite 106 Clifton Park, NY, 12065 See on map
    518-730-4957 (Phone number)
    5182093097 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only.