Capital Disc Jockeys

Cohoes, NY View map

Celebrate in Style!!

“I can’t recommend them enough!

I can’t say enough about Megan and Tim! They worked with us to plan everything while we were out of state and everything went absolutely perfectly! We’ve received so many compliments about the both of them. The photo booth was a great touch that everyone loved. Megan played a wide range of music that kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night!”

Experience matters!

Capital Disc Jockeys is Professonal Wedding and Event DJ service based in Albany, New York. We also provide our Authentic Open Air Photobooths and Elegant Up lighting!

Why Capital Disc Jockeys? One of the reasons is we're easy to work with. We specialize in weddings! We are passionate about crafting fun and unique performances that reflect your wedding vision. We will work diligently to make sure your Wedding goes off without a hitch!

We go above and beyond your expectations to make sure your wedding is FUN and a personal reflection of you. Our staff is quick to respond to your emails and we are incredibly flexible and able to adapt to changes in your plans. Patience is key – we know there are tons of moving parts on your wedding day and we’re here to help it go smoothly.

Please go to our web site for more info! http://capitaldiscjockeys.com/weddings

Fun...Classy...And Elegant!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,595

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

Jennifer Married on 07/27/2019

I can't recommend them enough!

I can't say enough about Megan and Tim! They worked with us to plan everything while we were out of state and everything went absolutely perfectly! We've received so many compliments about the both of them. The photo booth was a great touch that everyone loved. Megan played a wide range of music that kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night!
    Michelle Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent DJ & Photo booth!!!

Tim was so kind and answered all of my many many questions in the time leading up to our wedding (he was very nice about all the times I called him saying how nervous I was about the first dance!). He played my entire, very long playlist for my wedding and people were on the dance floor all night - people loved him!!! Also, Megan and Randy were our photo booth assistants and they did an excellent job! People were absolutely raving about the photo booth and it was a hit all night! Megan also went out of her way to work with me on the details of how the photo strips would look (font/color), and knowing that I was a nervous bride, she went out of her way to tell me I could call her 24/7 with any concerns or needs to vent-she's SO thoughtful! Very very happy with Capital DJ's and I like their online event planner where I was able to input all details of my wedding, timeline, and music selection for Tim to reference. Would definitely recommend them!!!

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Dear Michelle and Josh, THANK YOU so much for this incredible review! Megan, Randy and myself were honored and beyond humbled to be a part of your Celebration! We hope to see all of you down the road! We do travel for Weddings and Events! :)

Fondly, Megan, Randy and Tim.
    Cherie Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent and professional!

Meghan (DJ) was incredible! Randy and Tim were wonderful with Photo Booth. I told them what I wanted and they did a great job of creating a fantastic playlist. My guests were dancing all night and had a wonderful time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Joanna & Michael
    9 photos · 10/27/2018

A Lively Event A Lively Event Wedding Planners

Capital DJs and photobooths has been one of my go-tos. Their quality of work is amazing and they are so accommodating. They have gone out of their way to make sure our clients are always pleased.

Imagine! Photography & Design Imagine! Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

We have been in business for 19 years and always love when we know that we will be working a wedding with Tim! He always pleases our wedding clients and would do anything to make sure their day is AMAZING! If you want your Dance Floor packed, then I suggest you give him a call!

Quality Foto Finish Quality Foto Finish Wedding Photographers

Tim always does a great job for his clients because he cares and listens!!

636 Plank Rd. Suite 106 Cohoes, NY, 12047
518-209-3097

By appointment only.
Location of (Capital Disc Jockeys)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding