98 Reviews for Capital DJs and Photobooths

96 Capital DJs and Photobooths Reviews

Capital Disc Jockeys provided a wonderful environment for us on our wedding day! Megan and Tim were warm and friendly, and made sure we were comfortable with all the details of the day. The uplighting really set the tone for the ceremony and reception, and they had all different shades and tones to choose from. The photobooth was a hit, and they had a great selection of ways to personalize details with the booth. The music selection was perfect, and everyone said it was one of the best song selections to dance to that they had seen in a long time. I would highly recommend them to future brides!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The whole team was accommodating, professional, flexible and fun. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish! The event went flawlessly. Thank you!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The dj service was awesome. Very fun!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Megan was amazing! After the wedding my husband and I even added her on Facebook to keep in touch. She wasn’t just a DJ at our wedding, she was a friend. ❤️

Profile Picture Alora, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sari was truly amazing, she went way above and beyond her DJ duties to ensure a fabulous day for all.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We decided we wanted a band and a dj at our wedding. Band for ceremony, and dj for dancing after dinner. Capital was our choice, Megan was fantastic, and really made it special. She coordinated smoothly with the band, handled our introductions and first dances and then got everyone up dancing all night.
We were so happy with the the whole evening. Megan and Tim were a pleasure to work with from initial contact to planning. They also provided our photo booth which was a big hit with our guests, and the up lighting that made the tent and liner look magical.

Profile Picture DeWitt, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sari did a great job at our grandson's Bar Mitzvah, and the photo booth was a hugh success. We will be rebooking for our other grandson's Bar Mitzvah in three years.

Profile Picture Annie, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My experience with my dj Sari sparks and her photo booth crew was an amazing one. They made the night seem as if it was a movie. It was the best night of my life and I told my wife that if I had a chance to do it all over again I would. The music selection was amazing even though we didn’t give her much to work with. And she seemed to ginuenly care about my wedding as much as we did. We love love loved her and her crew and would definitely recommend you guys.

P.S. she got complements from all of our wedding guest! ❤️

Profile Picture Terrail, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Such a great company! Very professional, reasonably priced and sooo much fun! Cant find anyone better!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great DJ! Made for a great night!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tim and his crew were amamzing! Making sure I felt special and that my guest were always having a good time! The music was awesome and the photo booth was a big hit!! There was always a line for it and it definitely captured many memories I will cherish for years to come! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tim was absolutely amazing to work with!! I was a bit of a "high maintenance bride" but Tim was wonderful and everything came out amazing! Our wedding would not have been the same without him! Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tim was a pleasure to deal with, was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls. He was able to to make last minute changes and adjustments during the wedding. All of the music we requested was correct, timing was perfect, and with no issues. We trusted Tim to mix things up a bit by choosing his own playlists during most of the wedding, and he did not disappoint. He kept to his promise on keeping the music at appropriate volumes during dinner, and also to avoid rough language pieces (small kids were present). The initial price was a bit of a sticker shock, but we realized as the last song of the night ended he was worth every penny and we rather have paid the bit more for his amazing services.

Profile Picture John, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Definitely give examples of songs that you like for the DJ to play during the reception. When the requested songs came on it got the party going even more.

Profile Picture Meg, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tim was great. He was funny and entertaining. We gave him a lot of control in terms of timeline, music and centerpiece giveaway and he didn't disappoint. Excellent!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I love you guys so so so much !!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7328312, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tim, Megan and Sari are the best!!! Our photo booth photos came out amazing! Our dance floor was packed the entire night (even had a few on the dance floor during dinner lol). From our original meeting to our after party Tim and his team were excellent, they responded to my questions in a timely manner and were like friends at our wedding! I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or actually any event!
-Happy Bride and Groom
--Megan and Mark 9/4/16 ??????

Profile Picture Megan, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tim was wonderful thru the whole experience! His team is outstanding and made our day one to never forget. We highly recommended and appreciate them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tim was very easy to work with and gave us exactly what we wanted with both our music and photo booth. Tim is a great guy who clearly knows what he is doing. We highly recommend using Capital DJs and Photobooth.

Profile Picture Elaina, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Capital DJs and Photobooths was amazing! From their communication to their flexibility and service through the day of my wedding was everything I expected and more!

Profile Picture Machaela, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tim was absolutely fantastic for our wedding reception! He did everything we asked. He felt like he was one of the family by the end of the night. He was incredibly professional and accommodating. He was wonderful at being a very professional MC and all our guests new when things were happening throughout the night. Having our playlist be very multigenerational so that all our families would want to dance too was very important to us.Tim was so wonderful at making that happen in a wonderfully organic way. His transitions were very smooth and natural and people are still talking about how much fun they had and Tim's amazing work was a huge part of that. I highly recommend booking him for your next event because you will not be disappointed. Thank you Tim and your team for making our wedding such a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Teresa, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Capital DJs and Photobooths. Tim and his staff were efficient, well organized and did an outstanding job providing exceptional service and professionalism to my wedding. The music was great and got everyone up and dancing, and the photobooth was a hit! It's been several weeks now and I'm still receiving compliments from guests. Well done!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

One of my favorite things for a wedding to have is a photobooth because it gives guests another option to do something besides dancing, sitting, talking or eating. Plus, everyone has a fun memory to immediately take home with them. When I found out that capital DJs and Photobooths would fulfill my DJ, photobooth and lighting needs, it was an easy choice. DJ Sari was amazing. She listened to what I wanted, she listened to what the guests wanted and played the songs they requested, she was a great announcer and made sure that everyone had a great time. Megan and Michelle operated the photobooth and were welcoming to guests, supplied great props and made sure that everyone (including the bride and groom) had a memento to take home. Capital DJs and Photobooths helped make my wedding an amazing time.

Profile Picture Ann, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We worked with Tim for our wedding and he was great! He played all of our special requests as well as the songs our guests asked for. He defiantly kept the party going! We also got uplighting through Tim that was very pretty. I would highly recommend Tim!

Profile Picture User4975926, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We contacted Capital DJ for our april 8th wedding. I couldnt have made a better choice. We had Megan dj our wedding and she was amazing. Very professional and friendly and she kept the dance floor full the entire night. She made sure all our needs were met and went above and beyond what we could have expected. We were worried because we arent big music people that the dj would be too in our face. That wasnt the case at all. She played just the right kind of music even without us knowing what to request. Hughly recommend them to anyone. A huge thanks to Tim and Megan. You guys made the wedding a blast.

Profile Picture Blaine, 4/8/16, 5 Reviews