Capital Disc Jockeys Reviews

Capital Disc Jockeys 2
Capital Disc Jockeys 3

Cherie · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent and professional!

Meghan (DJ) was incredible! Randy and Tim were wonderful with Photo Booth. I told them what I wanted and they did a great job of creating a fantastic playlist. My guests were dancing all night and had a wonderful time!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Capital Disc Jockeys 4
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 10/27/2018

Just awesome!

Tim set us up with Randy and Marcos (my family is Spanish and we needed a bilingual dj/mc). The girl that worked the photobooth (unfortunately I didn't catch her name) had such a great vibe coming from her. She was awesome! They were great, everyone had a good time and we all got to dance something (which I was worried about because my family doesn't really talk/ understand to much English and my husband's family doesn't understand much Spanish) but Capital Djs had us all connecting on the dance floor. It was a lot of fun!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Tim & Megan were absolutely amazing. I haven’t been to a wedding where so many people were in the dance floor the entire time. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Delaney · Married on 07/13/2018

Megan was absolutely fantastic! The team was professional, yet so much fun. They were very supportive throughout the planning process and were very responsive when it came to answering questions. We are so glad we hired Capital DJs and would recommend them to anyone looking to have a great time dancing the night away at their wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 01/27/2018

Capital Disc Jockeys provided a wonderful environment for us on our wedding day! Megan and Tim were warm and friendly, and made sure we were comfortable with all the details of the day. The uplighting really set the tone for the ceremony and reception, and they had all different shades and tones to choose from. The photobooth was a hit, and they had a great selection of ways to personalize details with the booth. The music selection was perfect, and everyone said it was one of the best song selections to dance to that they had seen in a long time. I would highly recommend them to future brides!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Amy · Married on 10/14/2017

The whole team was accommodating, professional, flexible and fun. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish! The event went flawlessly. Thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

The dj service was awesome. Very fun!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Alora · Married on 09/17/2017

Megan was amazing! After the wedding my husband and I even added her on Facebook to keep in touch. She wasn’t just a DJ at our wedding, she was a friend. ❤️

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

Sari was truly amazing, she went way above and beyond her DJ duties to ensure a fabulous day for all.

Sent on 09/20/2017

DeWitt · Married on 09/16/2017

We decided we wanted a band and a dj at our wedding. Band for ceremony, and dj for dancing after dinner. Capital was our choice, Megan was fantastic, and really made it special. She coordinated smoothly with the band, handled our introductions and first dances and then got everyone up dancing all night.
    We were so happy with the the whole evening. Megan and Tim were a pleasure to work with from initial contact to planning. They also provided our photo booth which was a big hit with our guests, and the up lighting that made the tent and liner look magical.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Annie · Married on 09/10/2017

Sari did a great job at our grandson's Bar Mitzvah, and the photo booth was a hugh success. We will be rebooking for our other grandson's Bar Mitzvah in three years.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Terrail · Married on 09/09/2017

My experience with my dj Sari sparks and her photo booth crew was an amazing one. They made the night seem as if it was a movie. It was the best night of my life and I told my wife that if I had a chance to do it all over again I would. The music selection was amazing even though we didn’t give her much to work with. And she seemed to ginuenly care about my wedding as much as we did. We love love loved her and her crew and would definitely recommend you guys.

P.S. she got complements from all of our wedding guest! ❤️

Sent on 09/20/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Such a great company! Very professional, reasonably priced and sooo much fun! Cant find anyone better!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Cassandra · Married on 07/08/2017

Great DJ! Made for a great night!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2017

Tim and his crew were amamzing! Making sure I felt special and that my guest were always having a good time! The music was awesome and the photo booth was a big hit!! There was always a line for it and it definitely captured many memories I will cherish for years to come! Thank you guys!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/24/2017

Tim was absolutely amazing to work with!! I was a bit of a "high maintenance bride" but Tim was wonderful and everything came out amazing! Our wedding would not have been the same without him! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/26/2017

John · Married on 04/22/2017

Tim was a pleasure to deal with, was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls. He was able to to make last minute changes and adjustments during the wedding. All of the music we requested was correct, timing was perfect, and with no issues. We trusted Tim to mix things up a bit by choosing his own playlists during most of the wedding, and he did not disappoint. He kept to his promise on keeping the music at appropriate volumes during dinner, and also to avoid rough language pieces (small kids were present). The initial price was a bit of a sticker shock, but we realized as the last song of the night ended he was worth every penny and we rather have paid the bit more for his amazing services.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Meg · Married on 04/15/2017

Definitely give examples of songs that you like for the DJ to play during the reception. When the requested songs came on it got the party going even more.

Sent on 05/12/2017
  • User7720544 · 2+ years ago

Tim was great. He was funny and entertaining. We gave him a lot of control in terms of timeline, music and centerpiece giveaway and he didn't disappoint. Excellent!

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • Y

YaoHang · Married on 10/02/2016

I love you guys so so so much !!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

We love you too!!

Megan · Married on 09/04/2016

Tim, Megan and Sari are the best!!! Our photo booth photos came out amazing! Our dance floor was packed the entire night (even had a few on the dance floor during dinner lol). From our original meeting to our after party Tim and his team were excellent, they responded to my questions in a timely manner and were like friends at our wedding! I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or actually any event!
    -Happy Bride and Groom
    --Megan and Mark 9/4/16 ??????

Sent on 09/07/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

Tim was wonderful thru the whole experience! His team is outstanding and made our day one to never forget. We highly recommended and appreciate them!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Elaina · Married on 08/27/2016

Tim was very easy to work with and gave us exactly what we wanted with both our music and photo booth. Tim is a great guy who clearly knows what he is doing. We highly recommend using Capital DJs and Photobooth.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Machaela · Married on 07/23/2016

Capital DJs and Photobooths was amazing! From their communication to their flexibility and service through the day of my wedding was everything I expected and more!

Sent on 08/01/2016