Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cake Art Studio

At Cake Art Studio every cake is made from scratch using only the finest, freshest ingredients.

Cake Art Studio is owned and operated by Eileen Gray. Eileen has been a pastry chef for over 20 years. She graduated with highest honors from The Restaurant School in Philadelphia, where she earned a degree in Pastry Arts. She was selected class valedictorian by her chef instructors. After graduation Chef Gray worked with Master Pastry Chef Gunther Heiland at Desserts International. She went on to become the assistant Pastry Chef at The Hotel Atop the Bellevue, was the Pastry Chef at A Taste of Britain and has also taught baking and tea-tasting classes for the Main Line School Night.

Chef Gray believes that your wedding cake should not only be a beautiful centerpiece for your special day, but also a delicious dessert that tastes even better than it looks.  Every cake from Cake Art Studio is baked from scratch using only the finest and freshest ingredients. Yes, you can have your beautiful cake and enjoy eating it too!

***NEW*** Cake Art Studio now makes beautiful and delicious French Macarons!!!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow Cake Art Studio on

60 Reviews for Cake Art Studio

Groom's Cake (1)
Consultations (1)
Delivery (1)

Eileen made us the perfect cake - beautiful and delicious! This chocolate chip cake was my favorite food at our reception and I usually skip the cake! She was easy to communicate with and made it very easy to tell her what we wanted. I was able to send her several photos from Pinterest and request a few changes. She executed my vision flawlessly, and which I probably couldn't have done on paper, let alone on an actual cake.

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Eileen was very professional, our cake was delicious and so beautiful. She knew what I wanted and made it exactly how I wanted. I loved trying all her unique flavors of cake and the icing was to die for.

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Eileen at Cake Art Studio did an amazing job with our New Year's Eve Wedding Cake! It looked like it was out of a magazine or the best of Pinterest! The ordering, tasting design and payment process was smooth and no fuss. We chose the chocolate chip cake with brown sugar buttercream and a chocolate chip cookie bottom. I heard from many guests that it was the best wedding cake they had ever had! There were even Facebook pictures posted of their pieces of cake! I would highly recommend Cake Art Studio for your wedding! You will not be disappointed. Thanks for making it picture perfect Eileen!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/31/15, 4 Reviews

Cake Art Studio Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $1.00

1 VIDEO

Cake Art Studio
1:35 minutes

8 ENDORSEMENTS
LOVE LOVE LOVE this talented bakery! We know our flowers are getting the most perfect resting place- when our brides choose this wonderful confectioner!

Amazing cakes, timely deliveries, attentive to needs and very tasty - How Sweet It Is!

Cake Art Studio cakes have graced numerous dessert tables at many events photographed by Campli Photography. Eileen is a creative baking genius! One of our own used Cake Art Studio for her wedding so we can speak from experience - her cakes are as delicious as they are beautiful.

Your wedding cake can be the icing on your wedding! The Cake Art Studio will not disappoint. They offer a great variety of moist selections.

Events