316 Mill Creek Road, Haverford, PA 19041 Map · Phone number

About Sugar Realm

With over 10 years in the practice of architecture and design, and a true knowledge and passion for baking, in January 2010, I decided to take Sugar Realm to the next level.

For years, my friends have been coming back for more of my hand-crafted creations. My recipes are indulgent, with a buttery taste and melt-in-your-mouth velvety smoothness.

My creations are flawless. The art of sugar crafting is so similar to any of the models, renderings or sketches that I have loved developing for over a decade. I approach sugar crafting, just as you approach architecture; with a vision, a theme, and a hierarchy that speaks of proportions, balance and beauty. Every skill that I have developed in my career, contributes to some extent to the development of my sugar creations, from sugar “models” to décor ideas and settings.

I’m a legal home-based business, mother of two. Married to my soulmate and anchor. I speak two languages, and appreciate the variety in this world of ours. I take one customer, one order at a time. To me, the journey is as important as the destination.

I believe in perfection, and the fact that you as my customer are entitled to it. Allow me the opportunity to make your special moment truly memorable for you and your special ones,

Warmest Regards,

FASugarRealm
P10TimelessElegance1016

33 Reviews for Sugar Realm

Caroline · Married on 05/06/2017

Our cake was amazing!!! Not only did it look fabulous form the outside but it tasted amazing too! We chose to have 2 flavors, the Almond Amaretto crunch with almond sponge and a white chocolate strawberry with almond sponge. We cannot wait until our 1st anniversary to eat it again! Ileana was so sweet and so professional, she really went above and beyond with our cake. She did a custom design inspired by my wedding dress and it was perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2017
  • User5581912 · 2+ years ago

It's hard to know where to start with thanking the very talented Ileana Saldivia. Let me begin by saying that she somehow managed to interpret Lauren's vision and turn it into an absolute masterpiece (she actually teared up when she saw it). Her talent and mad skills are unrivaled!! She is not just a "vendor" but a wonderfully kind woman that truly cares for her clients wants, and fulfills their need for a dream cake on one of the most important days of their lives. Her attention to all the detail is amazing and that is what makes all the difference and sets her apart from all the other bakers out there. Sensory System Vision: it goes without saying, it was like looking at a work of art. Auditory: To actually hear all the ooohhs and awwws and gasps of amazement from all of our guests was music to our ears. She was the talk of the town last night, and we could not have sang her praises any higher! Gustatory: We knew immediately after our cake tasting she was the one! There is no other pastry chef that can even compete with the taste of her fabulous creations! This cake was the perfect blend of flavors, so light with a absolutely perfect crumb!! Olfaction: A girl could gain 20 pounds just from the incredible aroma! Her cakes are worth the extra time on the treadmill :) We sincerely hope to do business with her again, and we will certainly recommend her to everybody we know that is looking for a special celebration cake!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/30/2015

Ileana is the perfect vendor. She is talented, caring, enthusiastic, and overall makes dreams come true. I gave her a challenge. A Gothic Halloween themed wedding cake. She took the ideas I had and made them into the most enchanted and detailed cake I have ever seen in my entire life. What she executed was beyond what I could imagine. I was so thrilled of the outcome and look of our cake. Not only was it dramatic and a show stopper, it tasted unreal. I had tons of people come up to me and say they had more than one piece and had never tasted a cake so great. Everything was perfect. Ileana is the best and no one can touch her talent!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Sugar Realm FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Jonathan Gibson Photography
    Jonathan Gibson Photography Wedding Photographers

You will always get amazing creations when you work with Sugar Realm. Truly phenomenal.

• Giddy Ink
    Giddy Ink Wedding Invitations

These cakes are truly exquisite works of art. I've never seen craftsmanship and beauty like this in a cake— and they taste remarkable too. OUTSTANDING in every way.

• Bluebird Photography
    Bluebird Photography Wedding Photographers

Sugar Realm is pure, delicious artistry! The passion she shows for her clients shines through in the meticulous details of her cakes, along with the wonderful taste! She is wonderful to work with... I definitely recommend her to my clients.

• 316 Mill Creek Road Haverford, PA, 19041 See on map