Poeme

Cincinnati, OH View map

Congratulations on your engagement!

Poeme is a full-service invitation and design studio offering a range of print options, custom designs, and a wide assortment of portfolios to choose from. If you are local, we suggest setting up a meeting to review all of the options and how they affect your style and budget. It is usually most helpful for us to share options in person and recommend scheduling a no pressure, very informative consultation if your schedule allows.

We also work very well via Zoom or email if your time and location limit you from paying us a visit! We can also coordinate save the dates, and any wedding day stationery you may need (programs, menus, seating charts, etc.) We look forward to hearing about your wedding celebration!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

• Amy
    Amy Q. Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing talent!

I worked with Kristen Folzenlogen for the design of our invitations! Had one meeting with h and she produced exactly what we were looking for! I was blown away with her talent!
    Ashley Married on 05/26/2018
    THE BEST! Kristen is absolutely fantastic! She is so creative and came up with an absolutely perfect invitation for our wedding! She also created our save the dates, table numbers, signs, and programs. I could not have been happier that we found Poeme! Everyone commented on how beautiful our invitations were. Kristen is the very best!
  • Valerie
    Valerie Married on 12/19/2015
    I ended up with absolutely stunning invitations thanks to Kristen at Poeme and couldn't have been happier. She was amazing; we sat down at my initial appointment to start mocking up a design so we could see that we both had the same thing in mind and she was able to take my ideas to another level. She knew the right phrasing (this is surprisingly difficult once you start trying to figure it all out!) and was able to walk me through so many points that the process was not only painless but really fun.

A friend of mine paid me quite the compliment when she took my invite to her marketing manager at a high-end hotel in Chicago and instructed her to use them as the inspiration for their holiday party invites, as they were the prettiest she had ever seen! My budget was respected; it wasn't very big but she made it stretch to maximum impact. A truly great vendor to work with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Elegant Events by Elisa Elegant Events by Elisa Wedding Planners

Poeme does lovely work! Her shop is Hyde Park is adorable too. One of my favorite places.

Mark Garber Photography Mark Garber Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful selection, detail oriented and always the best quality! True paper artists!

Tres Chic Event Planning Tres Chic Event Planning Wedding Planners

Kristen and her team do an amazing job on all types of stationary. From invites and seating charts to creative displays, they can do anything! Nervous about all the etiquette rules? Kristen will walk you through it and ensure everything is taken care of! She's extremely talented and great to work with.

3446 Michigan Avenue Cincinnati, OH, 45208

Monday - Friday 10-6 and Saturdays 10-5 or by appointment. Walk-ins welcome, appointments are encouraged!
Location of (Poeme)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding