Lexington, VA, Lexington, VA 24450 Map · Phone number

About Brooke Shehan Events

Brooke Shehan Events is a full-service wedding planning company located in Lexington, VA.

Follow Brooke Shehan Events on

Brooke Shehan Events 6
Brooke Shehan Events 7

Brandi Kerr · Married on 07/13/2019

Brooke Shehan Events

When my now husband and I first got engaged, we truly didn't think we needed a wedding planner. I have a very Type A personality, so I thought I could handle everything myself. It wasn't until my sweet mother-in-law surprised me with hiring Brooke that I knew this was the best decision we could have ever made. To put it simply, Brooke is the BEST in the business. She was there for me every step of the way and always supported every decision I made regarding the wedding. She always offered her advice and gave suggestions but never pushed for us to do things a certain way. Our happiness remained the forefront of her concerns, and even when things didn't go as planned, she remained professional and respectful. Brooke went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day went as smoothly and as perfectly as possible. She even took on jobs that she did not have to do, but she did them because she has a heart of pure gold and helping others is always her priority. Brooke often says she is a small part in your big day, but quite frankly, she was one of the biggest parts in ours. From late night emails, to meetings, and everything in between, Brooke provided us with nothing but the best service we could have ever dreamed of having. She not only was our wedding planner, but she soon became our friend, and for that we are truly thankful.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Brooke Shehan Events 8

Lisa Kerr · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing!

There are not enough positive words to say about Brooke Shehan Events! She is so on top of things (ALL things) that you just feel totally at ease with everything to do with a wedding. She did our daughter and son-in-law's wedding in May 2018, and the minute we started working with her, we knew that we would hire her for our son’s wedding as well. Our daughter and son’s engagements overlapped, so we have worked closely with Brooke for about 3 years. She just coordinated and planned our son and daughter-in-law's wedding, which was on July 13, 2019. Our daughter-in-law and son thanked us over and over again for securing Brooke to take care of their wedding. She was there every step of the way and made my daughter-in-law feel so at ease. Many people find that the final week before a wedding to be stressful and pure chaos, but that is certainly not the case with Brooke. In fact, our son and daughter-in-law only had to worry about what they were packing for their honeymoon! I was even shocked at how our daughter-in-law was not in any kind of panicked state a week out. This speaks volumes of Brooke Shehan Events! All brides, EXCEPT for Brooke’s brides, are stressed a week before their wedding! Not only did Brooke help organize everything, we witnessed her pour her heart and soul into the wedding. No matter the task, she tackled it with such grace and with a smile on her face at all times.

We will always have a special place in our hearts for Brooke. She will never know what it meant to our family to have her take care of two of our weddings. She not only takes care of every little detail, but she becomes a part of your family as well. Her kind heart and amazing organizational skills are a win, win! Thank you Brooke Shehan for EVERYTHING! As I said in the review I wrote last May....YOU are AMAZING!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Elizabeth Braddy · Married on 02/02/2019

Professional, Polished and Proficient

Brooke is the BEST! Her attention to detail is unparalleled. Brooke keeps a level head in all situations allowing her clients to focus on their special day. I would highly recommend Brooke Sheehan Events.

Sent on 02/06/2019