Lexington, VA, Lexington, VA 24450 Map · Phone number

About Brooke Shehan Events

Brooke Shehan Events is a full-service wedding planning company located in Lexington, VA.

Follow Brooke Shehan Events on

d56d665aa335bac9 1536775567 dfb31498221fbc77 1536775632891 2 CahillWedding Irvi

15 Reviews for Brooke Shehan Events

• sarah

sarah · Married on 11/02/2019

You NEED Brooke & the BSE team!!!

I have dreaded writing a review of the BSE team because 1. that means planning with Brooke is officially over and 2. there are truly no words to describe how incredible Brooke Shehan is. My fiancé and I knew we needed Brooke after seeing her in action at a close friend’s wedding and joined the BSE a few days later! Brooke walked with us every step of the way, ensuring each detail was carefully tended to (and trust me, there are a lot of details!). She encouraged me and gave me the room to be creative and take lead on anything I wanted to. She had efficient solutions to every question we posed and worked quickly with our vendors to help our vision come to life.

Brooke was not only a joy to work with personally, but every. single. one. of my vendors made a point to share that they had never worked with a coordinator as organized, prompt and KIND, as Brooke was. Even on the morning of our big day, Brooke made a point to drop by for a hug and remind me that she was there to help with whatever I needed!

The best part about this experience was finding a true friend in Brooke. We hit it off right away like we had been friends for years. She made it easy to solicit honest feedback and was our #1 cheerleader up until long after the reception had ended.

As an event planner myself, some asked why we needed Brooke and her team. To that I say, you don’t know what you’re missing until you work with her! Thank you, Brooke & BSE, for making our long-anticipated dream wedding, a reality.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/24/2019

Stop searching & hire brooke now!

This review has only been hard to write simply because I have had a difficult time coming up with the correct words to describe Brooke and her business. At first thought those words are - AMAZING, ORGANIZED, & ATTENTIVE, but Brooke and BSE are so much more than those string of words. Not only did I find the most amazing wedding coordinator in Brooke, but also a friend. I truly felt that Brooke had our best interest in mind every step of the way and she ALWAYS took the time to listen to my concerns and ease my mind. I'm not kidding when I say that all of my worries/stress dissipated as soon as Brooke came into the picture.
    Brooke truly makes you feel like you are the only client she is working with when in fact the opposite could not be more true. Her amazing assistant, Kathy was just so wonderful and warm and we were so happy she was there to assist with us on the big day.
    I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Brooke and BSE team and am so happy they were a part of our big day :) I am positive there is no one better in the business than Brooke & BSE, I would recommend them to friends/family in a HEARTBEAT!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Brandi Kerr · Married on 07/13/2019

Brooke Shehan Events

When my now husband and I first got engaged, we truly didn't think we needed a wedding planner. I have a very Type A personality, so I thought I could handle everything myself. It wasn't until my sweet mother-in-law surprised me with hiring Brooke that I knew this was the best decision we could have ever made. To put it simply, Brooke is the BEST in the business. She was there for me every step of the way and always supported every decision I made regarding the wedding. She always offered her advice and gave suggestions but never pushed for us to do things a certain way. Our happiness remained the forefront of her concerns, and even when things didn't go as planned, she remained professional and respectful. Brooke went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day went as smoothly and as perfectly as possible. She even took on jobs that she did not have to do, but she did them because she has a heart of pure gold and helping others is always her priority. Brooke often says she is a small part in your big day, but quite frankly, she was one of the biggest parts in ours. From late night emails, to meetings, and everything in between, Brooke provided us with nothing but the best service we could have ever dreamed of having. She not only was our wedding planner, but she soon became our friend, and for that we are truly thankful.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brooke Shehan Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lexington, VA Lexington, VA, 24450 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Brooke Shehan Events)