Lexington, VA 24450 Map · Phone number

About Brooke Shehan Events

Brooke Shehan Events is a full-service wedding planning company located in Lexington, VA.

Follow Brooke Shehan Events on

51aff38018f24aed 20180809 0E2A0953

25 Reviews for Brooke Shehan Events

• Lindsay

Lindsay Kathleen · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Brooke is an absolute angel sent from the bridal Gods

If I could give Brooke 10 stars I would! We are a little over halfway to the wedding with just four months to go and I cannot put into words how amazing she has been! From losing my father to COVID 2020 has NOT been what I always dreamed my wedding year would be but Brooke has helped keep me sane and on track the whole way. She has gone above and beyond, listened to me vent, calmed me, but mostly she has truly made me feel like I was cared for. The worst thing you can say to a bride that has faced or may face rescheduling and changes in plans due to COVID is "everyone is going through the same thing" it just makes us feel awful and like our feelings don't matter because others have to go through this too. Brooke has NEVER made me feel this way. Every time I talk with her I feel as if I am her only client (which I am certainly not) and I have her complete attention and dedication towards making sure my fiance and I feel special and our wedding is everything that we ever wanted it to be. Choosing to have Brooke as our planner was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding and I would recommend her over and over again to anyone who will listen to me! She is fabulous, she is SO prompt, she is incredibly sweet, she is the most perfect planner out there!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Drury Whitaker · Getting married on 07/07/2021

A Relaxed Mother of the Groom!

I was skeptical about needing a wedding planner and boy was I wrong! Brooke took all of the details that were giving me anxiety and handled them with ease! Her work allowed me to enjoy every minute of our sons wedding! She worked tirelessly and enthusiastically ! Brooke was always available and responded promptly to pre wedding planning. She puts her heart and soul into her work as she knows how important a wedding day is! I just can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Lindsay Butler · Married on 11/07/2020

BSE is the best wedding planning decision you will make!

I could honestly write a novel about my absolutely wonderful experience with BSE. Brooke came into our lives early into our wedding planning and helped us with each step, small or large, along the way leading up to our very big day. The journey to that special moment when my now husband and I got to say "I Do" was not an easy one. The world faced a pandemic. Our family faced loss of my father. When things finally started to turn around Gov. Northam placed new restrictions on the state just one week prior to our big day forcing us to go into complete panic and come up with an on the spot plan B. How did we get through it all you may wonder...? Well, Brooke. She was so much more than a wedding planner for me this year, she has become like a dear friend. When she reached out to share her condolences it felt sincere and as if she had known me for years not a few months. When the heartbreaking news came about the new restrictions she reached out immediately. She consoled me, empathized with me, contacted all my vendors, she became my voice when I couldn't form words if I tried. Again, her warmth shines through and truly made us feel so cared for, not just a vendor to client relationship but one human being caring for another. It didn't stop there...she continued to deliver the impossible. Wedding plan "B" immediately went into play and Brooke didn't skip a beat. She poured herself into all the details and coordination of a 6 day notice for a new wedding solely so my husband and I could have the most magical day...and let me tell you...it was FABULOUS. I am still in such shock at how amazing everything turned out and am wondering if she has real life magical powers.

Brooke is generous, kind, warm, the sweetest and cutest, caring, professional, compassionate, organized, an amazing listener, and she is client first 100%. She will go above and beyond for you and your husband/wife to be. She will make you feel like you are her #1 client, like you are her only client and your wedding is as important to her as her own was. She is without question the worlds greatest wedding planner. I am so beyond blessed that Brooke came into our lives and incredibly grateful that we get to CONTINUE to work with her as we reschedule our post-poned Fall 2020 wedding for Spring 2021.
    Bringing BSE to our vendor team was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. My words truly don't do this amazing woman the justice she deserves. I'm kind of obsessed with her...that's how you know SHE IS GREAT!

-L. Koch

Sent on 12/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brooke Shehan Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lexington, VA, 24450 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Brooke Shehan Events)