Broad Creek Concierge

301 Central Ave #207, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Broad Creek Concierge

Broad Creek Concierge & Events is a full-service wedding planning & design firm. We work with couples that are getting married in Blufton/Beaufort/ Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia.. We will guide you in the planning process and help in any way that we can Our team can also take charge of designing and executing your wedding from start to finish. Whatever couples need, our wedding planners at Broad Creek Concierge & Events can make it happen.

We offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination for couples. We have elopement and officiant only packages as well! The planners at Broad Creek Events offer vendor referrals and then work closely with the vendors for the wedding to ensure everything runs smoothly. This includes teaming up with caterers, florists, DJs, photographers, bakers, and more so that couples can relax and enjoy their wedding as the guests of honor. We work with couples for the design of their wedding based on any starting point. Couples can come into consultations knowing exactly what they want or with a blank slate.

beach pic 3 51 1027797

Broad Creek Concierge 5
Broad Creek Concierge 6

Lindsey Stewart · Married on 01/05/2019

Thank you!!

I want to thank Sarah for everything she did to make my wedding perfect. She was very detailed from the beginning and made sure that everything was planned perfectly. She was very patient with me despite my odd requests. On the wedding day everyone had a great time and enjoyed themselves. Can't thank her enough!

Broad Creek Concierge 8

Cheryl Evans · Married on 01/05/2019

Worth every penny

My experience with Broad Creek Events was amazing. Sarah was great and made my life easy. At first I was not planning to hire a planner due to budget reason, but I'm glad i did. She was definitely worth it and, in the end, with the discounts she was able to get me, I didn't end up going over my budget after all. Sarah was responsive, professional, and everyone loved her. She has a great personality and is great at what she does!!

Broad Creek Concierge 9