North Charleston, North Charleston, SC 29405 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bride's Best Friend

Bride’s Best Friend is a high-end bridal hair and makeup company based out of Charleston, South Carolina. We're completely dedicated to only doing weddings, ensuring you're in good hands. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of current styles, high-quality service and ability to make you look gorgeous. We are happy to travel all over the local area, coming to you on-site for your big day.

hairstyling, updos, downstyles, airbrush makeup, false eyelashes, etc for the whole bridal party.

Areas Covered

Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Isle of Palms, Kiawah Isalnd, Seabrook Island, North Charleston, West Ashley, Summerville, James Island, Folly beach, John's Island, Beaufort, Hilton Head Island, Georgetown, Myrtle Beach, Columbia, and surrounding areas.

Follow Bride's Best Friend on

Bride's Best Friend 5
Bride's Best Friend 6
Bride's Best Friend 7

Samantha · Married on 05/16/2019

My favorite wedding vendor!

Brett was amazing to work with from start to finish! She came to our downtown Charleston hotel for my trial and came to our Folly Beach beach house for the big day. Airbrush doesn't work well on my skin so Brett found the perfect matte foundation for me. Her & her makeup assistant checked in regularly with the six of us while in the hair & make up chair to make sure we liked how it looked & make any requested tweaks. Everyone in the party was super happy with the results which is a tough feat! Brett & Lauren were a pleasure to hang out with and even offered me a ride to our venue (30 minutes away) because we were short a seat in our vehicle. Brett went above & beyond throughout the whole process, is reasonably priced, and is very personable which is why she was my favorite wedding vendor!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Bride's Best Friend 11
    Bride's Best Friend 12
    Bride's Best Friend 13
    Bride's Best Friend 14
  • Greycen

Greycen Johnson · Married on 05/05/2019

Wedding Day Hair and Makeup

Brett saved me from a hair catastrophe on my big day! After having a hair and makeup trial at another salon, I was unsatisfied with the experience and wanted to seek someone else out to do my hair and makeup ASAP. Two months before my wedding, I reached out to Brett and immediately trusted her with the look I was trying to achieve. Brett went above and beyond to complete my hair and makeup needs. Her pricing is great for the area and her skills are above and beyond most salons in Charleston. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Bride's Best Friend 15

Bride's Best Friend FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• North Charleston North Charleston, South Carolina, 29405 See on map