North Charleston, North Charleston, SC 29405 Map · Phone number

About Bride's Best Friend

Bride’s Best Friend is a high-end bridal hair and makeup company based out of Charleston, South Carolina. We're completely dedicated to only doing weddings, ensuring you're in good hands. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of current styles, high-quality service and ability to make you look gorgeous. We are happy to travel all over the local area, coming to you on-site for your big day.

hairstyling, updos, downstyles, airbrush makeup, false eyelashes, etc for the whole bridal party.

Areas Covered

Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Isle of Palms, Kiawah Isalnd, Seabrook Island, North Charleston, West Ashley, Summerville, James Island, Folly beach, John's Island, Beaufort, Hilton Head Island, Georgetown, Myrtle Beach, Columbia, and surrounding areas.

Follow Bride's Best Friend on

Bride's Best Friend 6
Bride's Best Friend 7
  • Madeline

Maddy · Married on 08/03/2019

Listened to Everything I wanted!

Brett was a dream to work with. Not only did she manage four bridesmaids hair on her own, she also had me ready to go and on time. Brett listened to everything I wanted for my makeup as I NEVER wear makeup and didn't want really any on my wedding. She didn't think I was crazy when I said NO to foundation, concealer, and lashes. She checked in with what she was doing to make sure it was what I wanted and got it spot on. I could not have looked more beautiful! Brett was so awesome and I recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Bullock · Married on 05/24/2019

Brett is truly a Bride's Best Friend!

Brett and her team did an IMPECCABLE job on myself and the bridal party. She brought all of our visions to life and truly made a masterpiece out of each and everyone of us. Not only is she a true artist, she is the sweetest most genuine person!! She comes highly recommended by myself and my VERY picky salon owner sister! Xoxo

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Bride's Best Friend 14
    Bride's Best Friend 15
    Bride's Best Friend 16

Samantha · Married on 05/16/2019

My favorite wedding vendor!

Brett was amazing to work with from start to finish! She came to our downtown Charleston hotel for my trial and came to our Folly Beach beach house for the big day. Airbrush doesn't work well on my skin so Brett found the perfect matte foundation for me. Her & her makeup assistant checked in regularly with the six of us while in the hair & make up chair to make sure we liked how it looked & make any requested tweaks. Everyone in the party was super happy with the results which is a tough feat! Brett & Lauren were a pleasure to hang out with and even offered me a ride to our venue (30 minutes away) because we were short a seat in our vehicle. Brett went above & beyond throughout the whole process, is reasonably priced, and is very personable which is why she was my favorite wedding vendor!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Bride's Best Friend 17
    Bride's Best Friend 18
    Bride's Best Friend 19
    Bride's Best Friend 20

Bride's Best Friend FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• North Charleston North Charleston, South Carolina, 29405 See on map