Bride's Best Friend Reviews

Bride's Best Friend 4
Bride's Best Friend 5
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/28/2019

Brett will make you look your best!

Brett is amazing to work with for your big day. I couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup. She just seemed to get what I was looking for, even though it was different than the inspo photo I had shown her at my trial. She was super flexible, professional, and a pleasure to be around. My husband said his favorite part of my look was that I looked like myself and I think that's the biggest compliment you can get. Highly recommend working with Brett!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Madeline

Maddy · Married on 08/03/2019

Listened to Everything I wanted!

Brett was a dream to work with. Not only did she manage four bridesmaids hair on her own, she also had me ready to go and on time. Brett listened to everything I wanted for my makeup as I NEVER wear makeup and didn't want really any on my wedding. She didn't think I was crazy when I said NO to foundation, concealer, and lashes. She checked in with what she was doing to make sure it was what I wanted and got it spot on. I could not have looked more beautiful! Brett was so awesome and I recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Bullock · Married on 05/24/2019

Brett is truly a Bride's Best Friend!

Brett and her team did an IMPECCABLE job on myself and the bridal party. She brought all of our visions to life and truly made a masterpiece out of each and everyone of us. Not only is she a true artist, she is the sweetest most genuine person!! She comes highly recommended by myself and my VERY picky salon owner sister! Xoxo

Bride's Best Friend 6
    Bride's Best Friend 14
    Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/16/2019

My favorite wedding vendor!

Brett was amazing to work with from start to finish! She came to our downtown Charleston hotel for my trial and came to our Folly Beach beach house for the big day. Airbrush doesn't work well on my skin so Brett found the perfect matte foundation for me. Her & her makeup assistant checked in regularly with the six of us while in the hair & make up chair to make sure we liked how it looked & make any requested tweaks. Everyone in the party was super happy with the results which is a tough feat! Brett & Lauren were a pleasure to hang out with and even offered me a ride to our venue (30 minutes away) because we were short a seat in our vehicle. Brett went above & beyond throughout the whole process, is reasonably priced, and is very personable which is why she was my favorite wedding vendor!

Bride's Best Friend 15
    Bride's Best Friend 16
    Bride's Best Friend 17
    Bride's Best Friend 18
    Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Greycen

Greycen Johnson · Married on 05/05/2019

Wedding Day Hair and Makeup

Brett saved me from a hair catastrophe on my big day! After having a hair and makeup trial at another salon, I was unsatisfied with the experience and wanted to seek someone else out to do my hair and makeup ASAP. Two months before my wedding, I reached out to Brett and immediately trusted her with the look I was trying to achieve. Brett went above and beyond to complete my hair and makeup needs. Her pricing is great for the area and her skills are above and beyond most salons in Charleston. Highly recommend!

Bride's Best Friend 19
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Lindsay · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing job!

Brett was awesome! She is very talented! She responded to my messages quickly, and made me feel very comfortable. She made my bridesmaids and me feel beautiful! There were also a lot of tears during the ceremony, and none of our makeup ran. I would highly recommend Brett!

Bride's Best Friend 20
    Bride's Best Friend 21
    Bride's Best Friend 22
    Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/27/2019

Made my bohemian dreams come true!

Brett was as sweet as can be! She was very accommodating when I was not able to meet her in Charleston and she found time to do my hair trial when she was visiting Atlanta.

She was such a joy to be around on my wedding day. My hair was a dream and my bridesmaid’s hair looked like they should have been in a magazine. The girls are still gushing and ranting about their hair. I would absolutely recommend Brett for all of your wedding hair needs!!

Bride's Best Friend 23
    Bride's Best Friend 24
    Bride's Best Friend 25
    Bride's Best Friend 26
    Sent on 05/22/2019

Jessica Lee · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful experience!

Highly recommend! Brett and her team were wonderful!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Aubrey · Married on 03/07/2019

Stunning Hair and Make Up

If you’re trying to find the best make up and hair stylist in Charleston you can stop your search here. Trying to hunt down a make up artist and hairstylist in Charleston was difficult for me. I searched for many hours looking for one artist who was talented in both. There are so many choices! Brett’s style, technique and diversity on her instagram caught my eye because the bridal looks she did were different from the others.

For my wedding day I requested her to make me look like a “rose gold goddess.” She did not disappoint! Her airbrush skills matched my skin tone perfectly and covered all my blemishes. It was a hot and humid day in Charleston and my skin stayed flawless well after the wedding reception. My eyeshadow was blended to perfection and lashes stayed put. I sent her a couple hair pictures for inspiration and she created something even better!! Everyone at the wedding was in awe with the hair style she created for me.

Once she walked into the bridal suite she was super sweet and made me feel so comfortable. It felt like we were longtime friends and I had 100% confidence she was gonna make the bridal party look its best. I can’t thank her enough! I could write 1000 more positive things about Brett and our morning together but I’ll stop here. Reach out to her now. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Caitlin Lowery · Married on 11/02/2018

So sweet and would answer all my crazy questions promptly!

I actually reached out and found Bride's Best Friend very early on in the planning stages of my wedding; like much earlier than I was probably "supposed" to. But I could tell her work was amazing and I wanted to book her before she was booked up on my wedding day. We communicated quite a bit before finally meeting in person in August for my trial. She is just the sweetest and will go with any questions or looks you want to try, but will give input when needed as well. On my big day, she did some of my bridesmaids hair and/or makeup and they looked beautiful without having done any trials. I absolutely loved my own hair and makeup; it was exactly what I was looking for! I will miss working with her, but will hopefully stay in touch! So for anyone needing hair and makeup for a wedding, Bride's Best Friend's work is amazing!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Mary · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing hair and makeup!

Brett is amazing and made us all feel so beautiful and like ourselves, just more elevated! She totally understood that we wanted to feel natural and not too done up and worked so perfectly with that in mind!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Elle · Married on 10/07/2018

Brett was absolutely amazing. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I was blown away with how great it was. The makeup was natural and so elegant, and my hair was beautiful. She captured exactly what I was hoping for. She also did the hair and makeup for a couple bridesmaids, and they looked stunning. Thanks so much, Brett!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/30/2018

I first found Brett here on Wedding Wire, and quickly began stalking her Instagram. I chose to connect with her because of her incredible braided looks! She was quick to respond to my inquiry, and available for our day, so I booked her on the spot. We first met for a trial run about 6 weeks before our big day. She is so kind, was always on time, and easy to talk with! I showed her an intricate part French, part fishtail, half/up braid situation and she recreated it perfectly! LOVED the airbrush makeup too! It looked natural and light, but covered imperfections entirely. As claimed, it stayed on the entire day, even through a bout of outdoor photos in late June!

Brett is a gem and I highly recommend her to any bride marrying in the Asheville area! Thank you for making me feel like an absolute goddess!!

Bride's Best Friend 27
    Sent on 07/03/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/02/2018

Brett is just amazing! Not only is she extremely talented but she is one of the kindest souls! She was so easy to work with leading up to my wedding day, laid back but professional and responsive. She was able to do exactly what I was envisioning for my hair and make up and then some! It looked better than I was ever expecting! She is so sweet and easy to talk to and it helped calm all of my wedding nerves and made my wedding day even more special! She also did my bridesmaids hair and a few of their make ups...and everyone looked so good! I could not recommend Brett more!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Karley Kropa · Married on 05/19/2018

Brett is absolutely wonderful!

Brett met my mom and I in Asheville for a trial run of my hair and makeup. This was such a great experience not only to determine my final wedding look, but to get to know Brett. She did the hair of all 6 of my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law, as well as mine! She is amazing at her craft and has such a kind heart!

Bride's Best Friend 28
    Bride's Best Friend 29
    Sent on 11/04/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

Brett was AMAZING! From being super sweet and easy to talk to to giving me and my bridesmaids the prettiest airbrushed makeup looks, it was a great experience all around. She was easy to schedule with and was completely down with putting as many flowers in my hair as possible. Haha! I got so many compliments, and somehow everything stayed looking perfect until 11:30PM that night!

Bride's Best Friend 30
    Sent on 05/09/2018
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 02/24/2018

Lake Lure Wedding

I used Bride’s Best Friend for my wedding day hair and make up for me and my girls! We had such a fun time and everyone looked FLAWLESS! Highly recommend this team to make you feel and look your BEST!

Bride's Best Friend 31
    Bride's Best Friend 32
    Sent on 11/04/2018

Mary · Married on 12/09/2017

Brett was amazing! We had lots of snow on the ground for our December 9 wedding! Nevertheless, Brett was on time and ready to go. Our hair and make up all looked phenomenal. Would definitely recommend Brett to anyone!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Crystal · Married on 12/05/2017

Brett did a fantastic job for my recent wedding. She did my hair and makeup as well as hair and makeup for my Maid of Honor. We looked great!. Brett is very sweet and knows what she's doing. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting to look and feel their best!

Bride's Best Friend 33
    Sent on 12/21/2017

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

Brett was amazing! I procrastinated at scheduling everything for my wedding, but she responded quickly and worked to fit me in at the last minute. Besides being such a sweet person, she nailed exactly what I wanted. She listened to what it was that I wanted and was more than happy to make adjustments to find the look I was going for. I could not have found a better person for hair and makeup than her! I am so glad I invested in her for my hair and makeup, more than worth it!

Bride's Best Friend 34
    Bride's Best Friend 35
    Bride's Best Friend 36
    Sent on 04/19/2018

Erica · Married on 10/27/2017

I chose a Bride’s best friend because Brett literally felt like a friend. When i met her and she did my trial run for my engagement i knew i found a match. We tried a lot of different styles and she even color matched my hair for extensions perfectly. Any time i contacted her she was friendly and very quick to respond. On my wedding day she made me and all my bridesmaids look flawless. One of the girls, was nervous because she was scared her curls would fall since we started so early in the morning and it literally “always falls” and she was surprised that her hair lasted into the next day! I definitely would recommend Brett and a Bride’s best friend to anyone who is looking for a talented and professional provider.

Bride's Best Friend 37
    Sent on 11/14/2017

Reid · Married on 10/21/2017

Brett is amazing! I loved my wedding hair and make up (the airbrush make up is the absolute best!!) She did all of my bridal parties hair and make up & it was such a joyful and stress free experience. Highly recommend her!

Bride's Best Friend 38
    Sent on 11/15/2017

Kimber · Married on 10/20/2017

Brett is fantastic and everyone loved their hair! She is very responsive and punctual. Two of my bridesmaids have never ever had a formal curled style stay, and their hair lasted aaaaaall weekend. Everyone looked great and felt great, too. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2017

Brett was great through the whole process. She responds well to emails and was on time for both my trial run and the big day. I got lots of compliments on my hair and makeup look. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Had a great experience using Brett! She provided my mother and me with up-do's and airbrush makeup on the day of my wedding. One of my bridesmaids also had her hair styled (fishtale braid). Brett was on time, did an amazing job and brought all of her own tools. She even styled one of my bridesmaid's hair with last minute notice (day of). I felt her prices were very reasonable and she was easy to work and communicate with. I had tons of compliments on both my hair and makeup. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 11/15/2017