9 Washington St., Attleboro, MA 02703 Map · Phone number

About Bridal and Gift

Bridal and Gift at Shear Style is one of the friendliest shops you can ever visit. Our consultants are here go out of their way to help you. We feel honored to be part of planning your wedding. Our mission is to make sure every bride looks and feels the very best she can.

Our consultants have been trained to be completely honest in their appraisal of the gowns you try on. Be assured that not every gown you will try on will not be “Just perfect” . But we will find one gown that is perfect for you.

It has been Bridal and Gift’s policy to follow each manufacturers pricing guidelines and still give the best customer service available anywhere.

If you are offered a “better price” at any full service shop, we will try our best to match that price. Some manufacturers do not allow discounting their prices, but some do under certain circumstances. If we can match the price, we will do so and still give you the same customer service our brides have come to expect.

Follow Bridal and Gift on

• The Casual Reply
  • Ve'Lace Bridal
  • Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos
  • New York Lace

40 Reviews for Bridal and Gift

I packed all of my dress shopping (nine shops in two states) into a two-week period, and this was absolutely the best shop I visited. Huge, varied selection of dresses for under $1k, and Linda was incredibly patient and helpful. They ended up pulling even more dresses from storage for me to try on when I still wasn't sure about what I wanted on my second visit. I never felt rushed, and I ended up with a gorgeous (Pronovias) dress that fits like a dream. So, so grateful that Bob and Linda didn't retire before I found their amazing shop!

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • Teryl

Teryl · Married on 08/15/2015

I bought my dress here during the time when the owners were considering retirement and were due to close the store in just a few days. The staff was amazing, the attention I received was stellar and the owners were the sweetest. The attendant was honest and informative. After only a brief chat, she knew exactly what I might like and showed me several beautiful designer dresses that each came with a certificate of authentation. The dress I chose was perfect and I am happy to hear that the shop will continue to stay in business.

I would most certainly recommend this shop to anyone who would like a little one-on-one attention from an amazing staff.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Exceptional customer service and pricing .

Sent on 12/28/2014

• 9 Washington St. Attleboro, 02703 See on map
    Location of (Bridal and Gift)