Saint Johns, MI 48879 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Brass Key Productions

Brass Key Productions is a business run by people who love stories. Every life has a unique tale and every wedding is one wonderful chapter. With Brass Key you will have devoted individuals lovingly capture your personal story of love and friendship to enjoy for years to come.

Follow Brass Key Productions on

5d7c7f87772dbf7b 1449372853580 kiss

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Brass Key Productions

Erin · Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring a videographer was a last minute decision, and we are SOO glad we found Ashleigh and Sam. They worked so well with family and the bridal party throughout our wedding day and their thoroughness is wonderful. My husband was mic’d during the ceremony and was able to get all audio and no one had a clue. I didn’t even know until after the ceremony! They were a pleasure to work with. Very very reasonable pricing too.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/29/2017

We booked with Ashleigh and Brass Key Productions on a somewhat last minute basis. We had a sick family member and had decided to hold a short notice wedding event in Michigan several months before our large wedding in California. Because of sensitivity of the situation, documenting the day was essential for us. The other thing that was extremely important for us was the price since we will be holding a second, larger, wedding later this year. When I was searching, I was having trouble finding people who were flexible with their prices and time restrictions, until I found Ashleigh! She was so understanding, empathetic and accommodating to our situation. Her correspondence with me was very prompt and informative as well. On the day of our wedding she was INCREDIBLE! She worked so well with my other vendors and was present for every important moment we had. I honestly could not have been happier! I have not yet seen the video, but I am looking forward to it. She was very adaptable and considerate to our requests for the video as well so we are expecting it to be wonderful! I cannot recommend her higher!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2017

Oh, Lord. How do I start? Ashleigh and Sam were wonderful. They're so quick with responses, and they were so very professional, and up beat. Nothing slowed them down. They did everything they had to to get the perfect shot. The actually movie itself was better then I could have ever imagined. That you so much Ashleigh and Sam for capturing our special day. You two are the best!! :)

Sent on 12/29/2015

Brass Key Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount