Boonstra Florist

J · Married on 07/08/2017

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

Sue was recommended by a friend and she did an outstanding job on our wedding flowers. At the beginning, Sue did not always reply in the most timely manner but as the wedding approached she became very prompt in her responses. She proved herself to be very knowledgeable and all my guests agreed that the flowers and arch she made for our wedding were gorgeous; they were exactly what I imagined but better. Delivery was prompt and Sue made sure everything was set up perfectly. Furthermore, her prices are so reasonable. So many other florists quoted prices almost 3 times what Sue asked for.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Melanie · Married on 11/01/2008

4.2

Sue is great, she really loves what she does and knows how to help a bride pick out flowers that reflect her own style and doesn't try to push her own opinions and ideas. She's very creative and has great ideas and I felt very relieved that she set everything up at my house, the church and reception on the day of the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone! The only thing I would also recommend is communicating with her again about a week before the wedding and reviewing everything because we had a miscommunication about one of the arrangments at the church but all in all everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/19/2008

• Mahwah See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Boonstra Florist)