672 SW Sunset Way, Troutdale, OR 97060 Map · Phone number

About Bonnie Pulsipher Photography

I am an experienced wedding and portrait photographer. I love weddings! It is my job to reduce the stress of your day, not add to it.
I try to tell the story of your day with pictures, capturing the emotion of the event. I shoot with a mixture of photojournalistic and formal styles
so that you can get the images that you need.

webemarty 26daniel 134 133crop64
webemarty 26daniel 134 133crop64
3cf97a24323e7037 1215448097170 ppKossover 50e

1 Reviews for Bonnie Pulsipher Photography

Holly · Married on 06/14/2008

I am so glad that I found Bonnie!! We planned our wedding from the other side of the country, and she went above and beyond what I would expect a photographer to do! Not only was she very understanding, but she had excellent ideas that had nothing to do with photography (such as surprising my husband with donuts the morning of the wedding, and coming equipped with things that we forgot - like Tide wipes for a stain on my dress and sunscreen). I planned my wedding on short notice, and she helped keep it low stress (during my finals week, she told me to not even think about wedding stuff). She was there with us all day, and jumped in whenever we needed her. We have so many amazing pictures to choose from. When I look at how much we paid, I'm still amazed that we got such a good deal. I have over 400 amazing photos for about 1/3 of some engagement photos we had done locally which are all pretty terrible. Thank you so so so much, Bonnie!!

Sent on 07/02/2008

Bonnie Pulsipher Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Proofs

• Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant
    Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Bonnie is a delightful person to work with... personally and professionally. Your wedding day will be captured with style and artistry with Bonnie. As an officiant, I appreciate photographers who can capture every moment without being sensed or noticed during the ceremony. Bonnie will provide great photo rememberance of your wedding day.

• 672 SW Sunset Way Troutdale, 97060 See on map