Bodamaestra

Springfield, VA View map Visit website

Bodamaestra is a wedding planning company operating out of Springfield, Virginia. With over a decade of rich experience in planning and designing special events, this team of talented professionals has the expertise to bring your dreams to life. Lead by owner and principal planner, Esme Krahn, the team strives to provide every couple with a one-of-a-kind experience that honors their unique love story. With a holistic approach, one of their main priorities is to help their clients feel balanced, peaceful, and supported throughout the wedding planning process.

Bodamaestra provides clients with a wide range of services to choose from. Carefully curated packages can include varying levels of planning support, from day-of coordination to partial planning to full event design. The team also offers other holistic services, including guided meditations, affirmations, and Reiki healing.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Yvonne
    Yvonne C. Married on 05/21/2022

Organized and Helpful

Esme and her team were so helpful for the wedding planning process. Our wedding party loved the timeline and constant communication she provided. Even with an event background, her team brings a different level of expertise that only comes with experience. The week leading up to our wedding there was heat wave, she came up with ideas for umbrellas. Esme was very responsive the process and created a holistic approach on how to not be stressed throughout the wedding. The day of, there are always some hiccups, but she was able to address and handle everything. Even at the end, everything was packed up properly and her team was amazing! Definitely choose Esme and her team to plan your dream wedding!
    Shannis Married on 09/18/2021

Esme was great!

Esme was so great to work with. She listened to all my ideas and really brought to life the wedding I envisioned. The fact she is bilingual made everything much easier as my mother was involved in the wedding planning process and also wanted to communicate with her. I cannot thank Esme enough for planning the wedding of my dreams.

Bodamaestra's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Shannis. We loved working with you! It was fun to talk to your mom in Spanish and being able to answer all her questions. I appreciate how close your work with us and your trust in our team. All the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Team

Esme  Krahn
Esme Krahn
Owner & Principal Planner

Hi! My name is Esme Krahn, founder and lead wedding planner of BodaMaestra Holistic Wedding Planning. My love for wedding planning started in 2004 and is still going strong! I enjoy spending time in nature and the company of my husband, Joe and our children. I also love meditating, practicing yoga and learning about the power of crystals. I'm a certified Reiki Master by the Reiki Sanctuary of Northern Virginia. Lastly, I have more hobbies than I care to count, but my latest craze is baking.

Malia Krahn
Malia Krahn
Wedding Assistant

Hi! My name is Malia Krahn, Wedding Assistant at BodaMaestra Holistic Wedding Planning. I'm a Christopher Newport graduate who loves travel, sushi and, of course, weddings! On wedding days, you'll see me working from beginning to end making sure everything and everyone is ready to go.

I pour my heart and soul into our couples' big day!

Penny Baird
Penny Baird
Office Manager

Hi! I'm Penny Baird, Office Manager at BodaMaestra. I love working behind the scenes to produce events that are elegant, beautiful, and flawless.

I strive to provide a wonderful client experience that goes beyond expectations.

When I'm not planning events, I’m enjoying life with my high school sweetheart, our daughters, and our grandchildren. I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams and it is my joy to share time with you.

Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Esme is a fabulous planner that we love working with!! She's organized, responsive and all around a great asset to any bride as well as all the vendors like us!!! We know things will go smoothly with her in charge!!!

DC Metro Wedding Officiant - Bilingual/Same Day/Short Notice okay! DC Metro Wedding Officiant - Bilingual/Same Day/Short Notice okay! Wedding Officiants

Bodamaestra Wedding Coordination is an excellent support to brides and grooms as the prepare to celebrate their big day! Given their bilingual fluency and bicultural experience in the Hispanic community they serve a great need in our DC Metro community! Highly recommend them!

Morais Vineyards & Winery Morais Vineyards & Winery Winery Weddings

Professional, polite, thorough, talented and beautiful is what you will get with Esme of Bodamaestra. We absolutely love working with her as she makes every event she touches a breeze. Her attention to detail is superb and you can rest easy knowing your event will run smoothly in her capable hands. We highly recommend contacting her today!

Springfield, Virginia Springfield, VA, 22153