Cincinnati, OH 45215 Map · Phone number

About Blush Bridal

We've built something new for Reading's Bridal District. Something Romantic. Something Unique. With exclusive designers straight from the runway. Something designed for the sophisticated bride who wants a couture shopping experience in a comfortable boutique.

• Bridal and Formal
  • Love Curvy Bridal
  • Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal

3 Reviews for Blush Bridal

• Biagia

Biagia Schirmer · Married on 05/13/2020

All around fantastic.

Everyone was wonderful especially Hannah. After trying on dresses all day at other locations, she really listened and knew exactly what I was looking for. Reasonable pricing. Beautiful dresses. Great staff.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Phoebe

Phoebe Higgins · Married on 05/09/2020

Incredible, amazing, dream come true!

What an amazing experience! Colleen and Jami were incredible. I would leave a 10 star review if I could! This is exactly the way I pictured wedding dress shopping to be. They listened to what I envisioned for my day, asked the perfect questions to help me evaluate my feelings about each dress, and made my entire party feel welcomed. We were relaxed, laughing, and smiling for the whole 3 hours we were there. I found THE dress and couldn't be happier! My first appointment at Bridal and Formal was terrible because the consultant didn't listen to me. Here, I was heard and as the appointment went on she just got better and better at understanding my vision and style. Her expertise and insight helped guide me to hone in on my likes and dislikes. I had a list of dresses I knew I wanted to try on and Colleen pulled all of them for me without trying to force other dresses. My appointment went over and they didn't say a word about it, didn't rush us once, and I was able to also choose a veil and hair pin, and get measurements done. The day before my appointment I got a call from Jami so she could get to know me and what I wanted. We spent almost 20 minutes on the phone and she treated me like I was her only bride. This was such an amazing touch and made me feel very special. Several of my bridesmaids said this is where they will come to buy their wedding dress when the time comes. I cannot recommend them more! From start to finish my experience was picture perfect, every bride deserves to be treated this well and feel this good on their dress shopping day. So excited to go back again when my dress comes in!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • F

Faith · Married on 07/28/2018

The atmosphere at Blush Bridal made me feel so comfortable, a big contrast from the first bridal shop I went into to try on wedding dresses. The ladies took the time to listen to my budget and what I wanted in a gown to help me pick the best options. Jami was so personable and easy to work with to find my perfect dress!

Sent on 08/09/2018

• Cincinnati, 45215 See on map
    Location of (Blush Bridal)