Blush Bridal

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website

We've built something new for Reading's Bridal District. Something Romantic. Something Unique. With exclusive designers straight from the runway. Something designed for the sophisticated bride who wants a couture shopping experience in a comfortable boutique.

• Paige
    Paige Married on 05/20/2022

Dream Wedding Dress

I LOVED working with Molly and cannot thank her enough for helping me find my dream wedding dress!
  • Biagia
    Biagia S. Married on 05/13/2020

All around fantastic.

Everyone was wonderful especially Hannah. After trying on dresses all day at other locations, she really listened and knew exactly what I was looking for. Reasonable pricing. Beautiful dresses. Great staff.
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe H. Married on 05/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible, amazing, dream come true!

What an amazing experience! Colleen and Jami were incredible. I would leave a 10 star review if I could! This is exactly the way I pictured wedding dress shopping to be. They listened to what I envisioned for my day, asked the perfect questions to help me evaluate my feelings about each dress, and made my entire party feel welcomed. We were relaxed, laughing, and smiling for the whole 3 hours we were there. I found THE dress and couldn't be happier! My first appointment at Bridal and Formal was terrible because the consultant didn't listen to me. Here, I was heard and as the appointment went on she just got better and better at understanding my vision and style. Her expertise and insight helped guide me to hone in on my likes and dislikes. I had a list of dresses I knew I wanted to try on and Colleen pulled all of them for me without trying to force other dresses. My appointment went over and they didn't say a word about it, didn't rush us once, and I was able to also choose a veil and hair pin, and get measurements done. The day before my appointment I got a call from Jami so she could get to know me and what I wanted. We spent almost 20 minutes on the phone and she treated me like I was her only bride. This was such an amazing touch and made me feel very special. Several of my bridesmaids said this is where they will come to buy their wedding dress when the time comes. I cannot recommend them more! From start to finish my experience was picture perfect, every bride deserves to be treated this well and feel this good on their dress shopping day. So excited to go back again when my dress comes in!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Cincinnati, 45215
Location of (Blush Bridal)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding