Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number
  • Reviews 1,140
  • Real Weddings 27

About Blue Nile

Founded in 1999, Blue Nile has grown to become the largest online retailer of certified diamonds and fine jewelry.

View wedding rings in platinum or 18k gold, plain or with diamonds.
Choose a high-quality ring designed for a comfortable fit.

We provide everything you need for an experience as perfect as the jewelry you've purchased:

Free FedEx® shipping
Free gift card and packaging
30-day returns

Blue Nile 7
  • Chelsea W.

Chelsea Walus · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Stunning diamond!

My engagement ring is from Blue Nile and it's absolutely gorgeous! I receive so many compliments on my diamond. They provided my fiance with great customer service and a deal that couldn't be beaten by either NYC and Philadelphia's diamond districts. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Blue Nile 8
  • Alex

Alex Chigas · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Best decision ever!

I was hesitant going online to get my fiancé her engagement ring because you cant actually see what it looks like. I picked out every single detail of the stone and when it arrived it was absolutely beautiful! I feel confident that it would've cost much more at a local Jeweler. Also, I was one size off so my fiancé had to mail it back to be resized. Blue Nile provided a prepaid (and insured) shipping label and we got it back in about 1.5 - 2 weeks. My fiancé gets compliments everywhere she goes! Overall we are very satisfied.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Chalina

Chalina · Getting married on 09/19/2020

They are.... amazing! My fiancé was so worried about buying a ring online but when he got it, he was very happy and I’ve been in love with my ring. Piece of advice for you, if you’re going to buy online, do your research. I read reviews where people spend a lot of money for a ring, but they paid for size and not quality.... people were upset because it wasn’t “beautiful” but based on the price and the size, we see they skimped on quality. I will say I’ve dreamed about my ring and never really knew what I wanted, but after my fiancé proposed, no other ring mattered. Maybe it’s cause we’re semi- newly engaged (as of 3/14) but I still don’t think any other ring is nearly as pretty as mine.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Blue Nile 9
    Blue Nile 10

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Blue Nile FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

Real Weddings