Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)

Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)

Let us bring the wedding of your dreams to life.

At Blessings All Around, we take your wedding preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands.

That starts with a personal consultation where we get to know the two of you - - your style, your stories. Then we combine ceremony planning with attention to detail to plan the wedding ceremony of your dreams. Which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most importatnt day of your lives.

Blessings All Around provides full service mobile officiant service  to Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County and San Bernardino County.

Visit or call us today!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant) on

12 Reviews for Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)

Rev. Angela was wonderful! She offeres a variety of packages and that gives you the flexibilty to customize your service to exactly what you want. We included "family vows" which allowed us to unite as a family in addition to uniting as husband and wife. I received numerous compliments on how beautiful the entire service was especially the family vows. Many of my guests had never seen this in a ceremony and thought it was very heart warming. Rev. Angela took time to get to know us which really personalized our ceremony.

Profile Picture Laurice, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was fabulous. I received compliments on everything from my wedding dress to the cupcake tree. But what I received the most compliments about... was Reverend Angela. "Where did you find her?" "She's amazing!" "She's a breath of fresh air!" "I wish I had known about her for my wedding!"...Seriously, Reverend Angela is wonderful. She is punctual, she is gracious, and she creates wedding vows specific to your relationship.

Profile Picture Noelle, 8/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angela did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. Although she came a little late, we were able to finish the ceremony ahead of schedule.

Angela also coordinated our wedding rehearsal. She controlled a crowd of 30 and was able to deal with my mom. Anyone who is able to deal with moms get a two thumbs up!

Thanks a bunch Angela!

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$100.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$50.00

220x220 sq 1298442704013 img3609
220x220 sq 1382568079698 revangelaweddingtheskyroom
220x220 sq 1382568214387 married at the reefrevangelachester
220x220 sq 1382568292487 a103 xl
220x220 sq 1298441538747 blessingsallaroundrev.angelachesterbrideschoiceaward2011weddingofficiant

7 ENDORSEMENTS
We strongly endorse this business. Great service and professionalism.

It was an absolute pleasure speaking with Rev. Angela. I love her show and she was so warm and professional. I highly recommend you listen in for great advice.

Provides an array of ceremony options for every budget. Will attend to rehearsal matters and wedding ceremony planning. Offers a great package for Long Beach eloping and private wedding couples. Takes pride in a job well done.

Let me say that Angela is great! She officiated our clients wedding beautifully! She was light hearted and funny which was great, because it generated many beautiful smiles, laughs, and touching moments from the couple we were photographing! This make the pictures we were taking extra nice!!!

Rev. Angela is great to work with. She comes early and prepared for the rehearsal and the actual wedding day. Explain everyone in details on what will happened during the ceremony and is organized. The ceremony was flawless. I recommend her anytime.

Events