111 West Ocean Blvd., Long Beach, CA 90802 Map · Phone number

About Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)

At Blessings All Around, we take your wedding preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands.

That starts with a personal consultation where we get to know the two of you - - your style, your stories. Then we combine ceremony planning with attention to detail to plan the wedding ceremony of your dreams. Which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most importatnt day of your lives.

Blessings All Around provides full service mobile officiant service to Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County and San Bernardino County.

Visit or call us today!

Follow Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant) on

a lighthouse 1a
BlessingsAllAround
revdrangelabuttschester
Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)
Beach weddings provided year round. Ask us about special Long Beach pricing!
Beach weddings provided year round. Ask us about special Long Beach pricing!
Let's sign the marriage license!
Let's sign the marriage license!
Blessings All Around - Mobile Officiant. Travel to the Malibu hills!
Blessings All Around - Mobile Officiant. Travel to the Malibu hills!
revangelaweddingtheskyroom
married at the reefrevangelachester
a103 xl
Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)
Received Bride's Choice Award 2011 for Best Wedding Officiant Los Angeles County in Southern...
MarissaSandCeremony
MarissaBrileywedding
SandCeremony
WhoseSandwillwin
a lighthouse 1a
BlessingsAllAround
revdrangelabuttschester
Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)

12 Reviews for Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)

Laurice · Married on 11/12/2011

Rev. Angela was wonderful! She offeres a variety of packages and that gives you the flexibilty to customize your service to exactly what you want. We included "family vows" which allowed us to unite as a family in addition to uniting as husband and wife. I received numerous compliments on how beautiful the entire service was especially the family vows. Many of my guests had never seen this in a ceremony and thought it was very heart warming. Rev. Angela took time to get to know us which really personalized our ceremony.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)'s reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this with me. You and Greg, were a joy to work with. You can see how important you are to each other - I had to capture that. May you always remember that joy. Be blessed!

Noelle · Married on 08/27/2011

Our wedding was fabulous. I received compliments on everything from my wedding dress to the cupcake tree. But what I received the most compliments about... was Reverend Angela. "Where did you find her?" "She's amazing!" "She's a breath of fresh air!" "I wish I had known about her for my wedding!"...Seriously, Reverend Angela is wonderful. She is punctual, she is gracious, and she creates wedding vows specific to your relationship.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)'s reply:

Thank you so much for sharing that with me. My goal is to listen to each bride and give them what THEY wish to have on their wedding day. You were a pleasure to work with; Call on me anytime! Continued success and happiness to you both!

S · Married on 09/04/2010

Angela did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. Although she came a little late, we were able to finish the ceremony ahead of schedule.

Angela also coordinated our wedding rehearsal. She controlled a crowd of 30 and was able to deal with my mom. Anyone who is able to deal with moms get a two thumbs up!

Thanks a bunch Angela!

@//(*_*)\\@*«:::S:::»*«:::U::»*«:::P:::»*«:::E:::»*«:::R:::»*@//(*_*)\\@

Sent on 10/15/2010

Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)'s reply:

Thanks Sal. You guys were great to work with. I love how you look at each other with such love and passion. My hope for you is a long life together. Stay happy; be prosperous. ~ Rev. Angela

Award

Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant) FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Evangelical, No Denomination, Presbyterian

• Passion Parties by Pilar
    Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

We strongly endorse this business. Great service and professionalism.

• Oh So Chic Wedding & Event Planning
    Oh So Chic Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

It was an absolute pleasure speaking with Rev. Angela. I love her show and she was so warm and professional. I highly recommend you listen in for great advice.

• New Life Pastoral Counseling
    New Life Pastoral Counseling Wedding Officiants

Provides an array of ceremony options for every budget. Will attend to rehearsal matters and wedding ceremony planning. Offers a great package for Long Beach eloping and private wedding couples. Takes pride in a job well done.

• 111 West Ocean Blvd. Long Beach, 90802 See on map