6244 El Cajon Blvd. #30, San Diego, CA 92115 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blessed Wedding Inc.

You’ve waited for this day your whole life. How many times you wished you could say it was soon – and now that you can, this day needs to be perfect. Not only does it need to be perfect, but it needs to captured perfectly too. After all, it’s your wedding. You are the bride (or groom) – you deserve the best, and like that wonderful person you’re marrying, we want to make sure that you get the best.

Blessed Wedding Photography is a Fine Art Wedding Photography team that consists of both the owners offering a Primary Lead Fine Art Wedding Photography Experience (this means you get [2] Lead Primary Photographers). We are dedicated to making your day the most special day, as we have done for brides time and again. Featured in multiple, respected publications, covered on several blogs, and currently included on the list of San Diego’s Top 10 Wedding Vendors, we have the credentials that will put you at ease, assuring you that you are in the hands of consummate professionals.

Known for our ability to care and build a relationship of trust with each client, our sharp sense of light and out attention to detail, It always our promise to deliver beautiful, custom, fashionable wedding Images of which you can be proud and pass down for generations to come. These images will be a memento from your day to which you will return to again and again throughout your life. It’s your wedding, and as the client, you have starring role. Let us capture you with all of your glamour, radiance, and joy and allow us to take part in your LOVE STORY.

Follow Blessed Wedding Inc. on

Wedding Photography San Diego
tim and courtney wedding photography copyright blessed weddings 249 of 874 51 749885
website images 2 2
Green Gables Wedding Estate
Green Gables Wedding Estate
website images 2 2

• Real Weddings 27

13 Reviews for Blessed Wedding Inc.

Sam · Married on 08/17/2017

I hired Blessed Wedding last minute for my court house elopement. I literally couldn't be more pleased I thought I would be getting just standard images but the photographer went above and beyond. My images look fabulous and you would never have guessed we eloped.

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2017

I first met Anna at another friends wedding last year. She was very professional and being that I dabble in photography myself I could tell that she knew exactly what she was doing. I knew then that I wanted her for my own wedding. Anna was kind and so skilled, I highly recommend hiring her for any wedding.

Teri · Married on 06/17/2017

I had my wedding at Wedgewood in Fallbrook. I hired Anna and her team because I fell in love with the images and when I spoke with Anna on the phone I knew 100% she was the right person for me. We were running a bit late to the ceremony location (hair took longer than I planned for) and at first I was worried we would not have enough time for our first look photos. I arrived a nervous mess and Anna calmed my nerves she assured me to "Not Worry" that it would all come together. I received my images and she was right every single image captured every moment of the day with grace and beauty. Thank you Anna for being so calming during my day and for being so professional! I love all my photos!

Award

Blessed Wedding Inc. Pricing

Blessed Wedding Inc. Price Rates

Blessed Wedding Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,675.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Sweetest Things in Life
    Sweetest Things in Life Wedding Officiants

I love Blessed Photography and the professional fun staff! You will love working with them!

• Artistry by Sabrina Makeup and Bridal Hair Styling
    Artistry by Sabrina Makeup and Bridal Hair Styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

Photos capture the moments of your wedding and help you to relive that special day over and over. To ensure that that every image of your special day is perfect, you need Anna from Blessed Wedding. Anna's unique gift is capturing every special moment in a timeless photo. Besides being a great photographer, Anna is a great person. The combination is a must have for your wedding.

• 6244 El Cajon Blvd. #30 San Diego, 92115 See on map