Blessed Wedding Inc. Reviews

13 | San Diego, CA

13 Reviews for Blessed Wedding Inc.

13 Blessed Wedding Inc. Reviews

Sam · Married on 08/17/2017

I hired Blessed Wedding last minute for my court house elopement. I literally couldn't be more pleased I thought I would be getting just standard images but the photographer went above and beyond. My images look fabulous and you would never have guessed we eloped.

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2017

I first met Anna at another friends wedding last year. She was very professional and being that I dabble in photography myself I could tell that she knew exactly what she was doing. I knew then that I wanted her for my own wedding. Anna was kind and so skilled, I highly recommend hiring her for any wedding.

Teri · Married on 06/17/2017

I had my wedding at Wedgewood in Fallbrook. I hired Anna and her team because I fell in love with the images and when I spoke with Anna on the phone I knew 100% she was the right person for me. We were running a bit late to the ceremony location (hair took longer than I planned for) and at first I was worried we would not have enough time for our first look photos. I arrived a nervous mess and Anna calmed my nerves she assured me to "Not Worry" that it would all come together. I received my images and she was right every single image captured every moment of the day with grace and beauty. Thank you Anna for being so calming during my day and for being so professional! I love all my photos!

Julie · Married on 11/19/2016

I love my images from Blessed Wedding Photography and the entire process was very organized from a detailed shot-list to an even more detailed timeline. If you want a company who can offer quality images and assure you that they not only are experts in their camera but in how a wedding is ran this is your company.

Hayley · Married on 10/22/2016

I have known Anna since back when she was an amateur to photography. The times when we would be experimenting and goofing off with photos and makeshift equipment in a garage. BUT...yesterday (many years later from the above) my friend was the professional who did my wedding shots. She has come so far and I'm so proud her dream is a reality. They say don't mix friends and business but that's impossible. knowing her personally I don't think she's capable of doing work without making her clients feel comfortable and that she cares for them like a friend would. And THAT is someone you want to document your memories. She can be serious, she can be silly, she can be fun-depending on your vision. She's dependable and her team goes above and beyond. So as I tell you all the time, thank you Anna for being you and all you brides out there give her a "shot" and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Blessed Wedding Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Hayley, We could not feel more than Blessed to have been able to take part in your special wedding day.

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

Blessed wedding photography and Carrie Onwards film teamed up for my massive 300 guest wedding, with a massive bridal party of 22 people. They did more then an amazing job, I can not say enough to emphasize how much I love all my pictures and video. They captured not only every single important moment during the ceremony and reception but also the best candid shots. They helped keep everything moving and as on time as possible with as many people as we had. Blessed went above and beyond in all they did to give me the best memories of my perfect wedding day. I have to say a special thank you to Anna Johnson who worked closely with me on everything I really wanted. I now consider her more then just my photographer but a friend. Anyone who sees my photos always comments on the detail and beauty in each one. To say the least if you are searching for your wedding photographers look no further you found them in Blessed Photography!

Justine · Married on 10/31/2015

Anna is nothing short of amazing! She is so personable, kind, and talented. She went above and beyond what I imagined I would get from a photographer! My husband and I are so so glad that we found her and we able to have her be there with us on our wedding day, as well as for our engagement session! I highly recommend her so highly! I wish i could give her a million stars but sadly, 5 is the highest!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Blessed Wedding Inc.'s reply:

Justine and Adam, You both are amazing and I am so happy we were able to be apart of your wedding day and get to know the both of you. Safe Travels!

Anna is amazing. She has such a great personality and made the entire process so stress-free and fun. Photos were great! I got lots of compliments!

Deb · Married on 09/03/2015

Anna Johnson is professional, compassionate, intuitive and phenomenal! We couldn't be more pleased with our wedding pictures. She captured every nuance, every glance, every emotion...I'm very glad that she took our photographs that will last our lifetimes.

We highly recommend her services to anyone that is wanting quality pictures of your special day. You can entrust her.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Blessed Wedding Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Deb. We loved every moment of your special beach wedding!

This team nailed it, we love all our photos and have been very happy with the outcome. I would suggest to be on time with your schedule so you can be sure to get every photo you want all of our photos taken are perfect and describe our personality. I loved my makeup and hair done by Erin and our second photographer Ze did a wonderful job with the groomsmen. Anna has such a great, fun and calm personality. This helped us so much as I was a bit stressed out, she was willing to stay longer and go the extra mile. I'm so happy I spent the extra $$ and went with this amazing team.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Blessed Wedding Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much, we are so happy you had such an amazing wedding planner who was able to keep the entire day on track. This is so important with wedding photography to assure no photos are missed out on.

What an amazing experience! We were married on New Year's Eve and live in Oregon. Nothing could've gone more perfectly. Anna and I spoke by phone and email and she made it to two venues the same day for us! Our pictures are amazing and we are so glad she could not only be our photographer but become a participant in our small event. I can't wait for my boudoir photos in the coming months!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Blessed Wedding Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Sarah and David, We were happy to be a part of your New Years Eve 2015 Wedding!

Kalyan · event on: 04/30/2015

I was lucky enough to secure Anna's services to do my firm's head shots for my relaunched website. She did a fantastic job and the process was quick and painless. She met me at Balboa Park and even brought me Starbucks, customer service: A+. She took me to her favorite spots and allowed me to make suggestions for a few other places in Balboa Park. She even edited the pictures and got me copies of them within days. Not only is she extremely talented as a photographer, she's also great at customer service and communicating with her clients. Her rates were incredibly reasonable to boot. Thanks Anna, you're the best.

3.0
      3.0

I would recommend keeping the checklist/log of your preferred wedding photos. (family portaits, candids, bridal party, etc.)
    My biggest regret was not keeping a copy of my photo preference list with me, so I could remember exactly what photos/shots I wanted to take. On your wedding day, your head is in the clouds...a little reminder helps tremendously.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Blessed Wedding Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We at Blessed try our hardest to get all photos requested on our checklist however sometimes when weddings run over photos are missed. Many times its the family or group photos that get missed out on if there is a location change due to driving time this makes it even harder. In the instance when a wedding runs overtime we have offered family portrait photos FREE of charge even when it was something out of our control.