Lincoln, CA 95648 Map · Phone number

About Blend True Make Up Artist

Hello,

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Laura Barone a Freelance Make Up Artist located in Lincoln, CA. Available for worldwide travel. I will travel to you for your trial and day of wedding make up.

I am a reliable detail oriented make up artist that will make sure your make up needs are met for your special day. I carry a full kit of make up that can accommodate any skin tone and photographs beautifully. I also offer Airbrush Make up Application. Please feel free to call or email any time to schedule your trial make up consultation for a day that works best for you. Have fun with those wedding plans!

Laura Barone | Blend True

Kai Outi Magazine Fashion Editorial

Dark Beauty Magazine Fashion Editorial

TV Studios:

Channel 31 Sacramento, CA Real Estate Segment

CSPAN with Politico Segment on Republican Convention Tampa, FL Makeup/Hair worked with numerous celebrities

NBS Station WTSP Channel 8, Studio Tampa, FL Makeup/Hair For Country Music Segment

WTSP Studio CBS Studio 10 Tampa, FL Makeup/Hair Multiple time for Fashion Designer segments

Follow Blend True Make Up Artist on

img1984

19 Reviews for Blend True Make Up Artist

Ashlyn · Married on 12/29/2018

Laura is amazing

Laura is so sweet and great at what she does. She did makeup for me and three of my bridesmaids, along with doing my hair. Her makeup was glammed-up natural, just what I was hoping for, and she was never anything but friendly and professional. I even switched up how I wanted my hair on the morning of the wedding, but she rolled with it and it turned out just as I hoped. Thanks for everything, Laura!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

Laura was amazing! She came a little bit of a distance to do my hair and make up for my wedding and I was so happy with it. She was prepared and very professional. Great attention to detail and personable :). She set a nice relaxing tone with music and allowed me to make some last minute changes that didn't seem to be a challenge as she had everything needed.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Holly · Married on 10/12/2013

Laura Barone was absolutely wonderful! I had a destination wedding and was concerned about finding someone I liked for my hair and makeup. After I spoke to her and learned she does both hair and makeup I was so excited. Having both services done by the same person was so accommodating. Even though her primary specialty is makeup, her hair styling capabilities are unremarkable!! My mother and sister loved her and thought she was so nice. She was so accommodating with my trial run and did it the same day as my engagement pictures. Everything went perfect the day of my wedding and she ran right on time. She even came to my sister in laws house to do everyone's hair and makeup there. I HIGHLY recommend Laura. Thanks to her I looked beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Blend True Make Up Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 6

• Papered Heart Photography
    Papered Heart Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Laura of Blend True for several events and she is by far our fave for Hair and Makeup Artistry! She is dedicated, lovely, soft spoken, kind, and does amazing work! She can create any look and knows exactly what her brides want without much explanation at all. She just gets it! She sees your vision the way you do, and magically it is perfect in her hands. You must include Laura in your wedding day plans!

• AK|Fotograf
    AK|Fotograf Wedding Photographers

Best makeup artist I have the pleasure to have worked with. Highly recommendable. Very professional.

• Lincoln, 95648 See on map