Del Valle, TX 78617 Map · Phone number

About Blackerby Photography

We are an Austin based photography team that fell in love with photography and haven't put our cameras down since. We take a creative photojournalistic approach to telling your personal story on your big day. We like being different, and we hope you do too! Please contact us at blackerbyphotography@gmail.com for information on sessions and other photography packages.

Follow Blackerby Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Joy Photo and Video
6fac58c71f9dc8aa 1289331462570 KW93
KW11

4 Reviews for Blackerby Photography

Shelby · Married on 02/25/2011

Sean and Crystal were absolutely amazing. I've had the pleasure of knowing Crystal for years as my hairstylist, and once she and Sean did a wonderful job photographing my best friend's wedding, I knew there was no other photographer to hire. This husband and wife team is completely in sync, and my pictures are gorgeous! They are professional, always responsive, always on time, and were always there in the background, just out of sight but taking incredible pictures. They were such a fun addition to the day and I'm so glad that they were two of the people that were with me on the most important day of my life. You'd be crazy not to hire them - they are fantastic!!

Sent on 02/27/2011

Kaitlin · Married on 10/08/2010

My husband and I LOVE Shawn and Crystal Blackerby! We found them online and scheduled a Starbucks meeting. We decided to have them shoot our engagement pictures to see if we clicked well with them. After such a fun engagement session and seeing our awesome pictures, we immediately booked them for our wedding! They are so nice and easy to work with, and they are very creative and open to new ideas. They provide an excellent product at a very affordable price. They went above and beyond to make sure we got the shots we wanted. We highly recommend Blackerby photography and we plan on using their services again in the future!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Annie · Married on 09/11/2010

I can't tell you how much we loved working with the Blackerby's! They were so fun and energetic! We felt so comfortable with them since day one when we met for our engagement session. That was very important to us.
    I knew we were going to book them for our wedding day when I looked over the engagement pictures and saw how they really captured every little candid moment that was special to us. Down to the last details...(and I'm all about the little details.:)
    I was thrilled that they were able to be so flexible and drive all the way from Austin to Fort Worth for our Wedding day. That meant the world to us! They did such an amazing job blending in and catching every precious moment. I have had countless compliments on my wedding photos and really could not be more pleased with their professional service to us! Oh and having two photographers at your wedding is a HUGE BONUS!!! I'm not kidding! It's a must....if you want to cover all your bases!;) That day goes by sooo fast...but with Blackerby Photography...you will have priceless memories to last a lifetime!!!
    Many Thanks!

Annie & Gally Abanilla
    Fort Worth, Texas

Sent on 01/17/2011

Blackerby Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Del Valle, 78617 See on map
    Please contact us via email for packages & availability blackerbyphotography@gmail.com
    Location of (Blackerby Photography)

Blackerby Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Blackerby Photography offer?

Blackerby Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Blackerby Photography offer?

Blackerby Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Blackerby Photography offer for wedding events?

Blackerby Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Blackerby Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Blackerby Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.