Black Tie Caterer

• Aisha

Aisha Thomas · Married on 08/31/2019

3.6
      2.0

Overall, everything worked out.

Pros:
    -very inexpensive. More affordable than most if not all of the caterers in PG ballroom’s list.
    - catering manager is very kind

Cons:
    - Caterer showed up at 5pm, after we discussed (numerous times) that he would arrive at the venue at 3pm - however; my wedding or reception was not delayed.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • beautyofdreams

beautyofdreams · Married on 08/13/2016

0.8
      2.0
      1.0
      0.5

Black Tie Caterers were the caterer for my wedding on 8/13/2016. Unfortunately, they did not deliver. The tasting went well and they seemed prepared and organized until about 2 weeks out when they started to question things like a vegan option. They showed up almost 2 hours late to my wedding!!! They never even called my coordinator. My bridal party had to set up because they were not at the venue. The salad was minimal and that's being generous. The dressing on the side was in cheap plastic containers. My cake never got served. When my guests asked for cake they were told by the servers to get it themselves (so unacceptable). It took much longer than expected for everyone to get their food. My vegan meal was supposed to be burger. They literally gave my guest a pattie (no bun, lettuce, tomato, no nothing). To make matters worse they never apologized or even acknowledged their tardiness. We have emailed them in which they were supposed to get back to us. It has been 3 weeks and nothing. I wanted to wait to write my review until I spoke with them but it seems they do not care about the service they offered or how it reflected on them. They also brought the wrong size linens. I had a lot of faith and trust in this company and although my wedding day was still great, the catering was the downfall that all my guests mention, which sucks because I can't get this day back. I'm highly disappointed in their service and I do not recommend them for any catering events especially a wedding.

Sent on 08/31/2016

• 6036-A Rossville Blvd Essex, MD, 21221 See on map
    4106691700 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Black Tie Caterer)