Bitsy Bridal

Salt Lake City, UT View map

Whether you are a high fashion bride, modest bride or both, we have a carefully curated, modern, yet classic selection of bridal gowns waiting for you to fall in love with your perfect one.

Hop on over to http://www.bitsybridal.com/appointments.html to schedule an appointment.

Located in 2005 E 2700 S, Salt Lake City, UT.

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/26/2020
    I had the best experience here! I found the most beautiful dress! I will definitely send all of my friends here! I LOVE Bitsy Bridal!
  • Aubrie
    Aubrie Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Shop

Beautiful shop and incredible gowns. I am thrilled about my wedding dress thanks to Bitsy Bridal!
  • Deidre
    Deidre D. Married on 06/14/2019

Great at what they do!

I went in with no set idea of what I wanted, and left with the gown of my dreams! They did a lot of fittings to make sure it was absolutely perfect, and they took such great care of it in storage. They also altered my reception dress since I was already working with them, and that was just as great even though it didn't come from their shop. They were so personable and so willing to make my dress dreams come true.

Harvest Moon Events, LLC Harvest Moon Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Bitsy Bridal is awesome! When you walk into their shop, you'll immediately feel welcome and right at home. They have a GORGEOUS selection of gowns, at a price point that we think is quite reasonable and fair. If you're looking for a dress in the Salt Lake area, definitely worth your while to make an appointment at Bitsy Bridal. They're also great to work with :)

Forevermore Films Forevermore Films Wedding Videographers

I was able to film the wedding of the owner of Bitsy and since then have worked with her and love the dresses and service she provides. I will always recommend them to anyone and look forward to having beautiful brides wearing their dresses in the future.

2005 East 2700 South , Suite A2 Salt Lake City, 84109
Location of (Bitsy Bridal)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding