Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

24 Reviews for Bitsy Bridal

Veils (2)
Sample Sales (1)
Jewelry (1)
Sample Gowns (1)

I had the best experience here! I found the most beautiful dress! I will definitely send all of my friends here! I LOVE Bitsy Bridal!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 6/15/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales

I was hesitant to go with this shop at first because of the price, but I couldn't be more pleased with my experience there. They have been prompt, easy to work with, and very attentive to any questions I have. Also, I absolutely love my dress. It fits me perfectly, and they did such a good job with taking my measurements that I barely needed any alterations!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

As an out of state bride, the beginning stages of my dress hunting experience was quite the adventure. My first visit to Bitsy Bridal was a little bit overwhelming, but that was because I had spent all day trying on dresses and was extremely tired by that point. The staff could sense my exhaustion and made the rest of the visit quite pleasant. The shop itself is wonderful! It is spacious and so bright, with large windows allowing natural light in (which I believe is the best lighting to see yourself). They have many different styles of dresses on mannequin display and hung around the boutique. They have comfy couches for your party to sit while waiting, and enormous wall mirrors so you can see yourself from all angles – perfect for large gowns.

Bitsy Bridal has been helpful to my constantly changing mind and has been accommodating to the fact that I live in another state, especially with the fittings schedule. They are transparent about any mishaps/delays that could arise, which I think is important because wedding planning is stressful enough – it’s good to know all the possible outcomes. Also to note, Bitsy Bridal has in-house alterations, which is nice because then everything is in one place. I only have to explain my vision one time and everyone is on the same page. Plus, she is so sweet and quite the jokester (great for a stressed bride). Overall, a fun experience! They have beautiful gowns from many designers and they will help you get your dream dress!

Profile Picture Fatima, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils